Accused Oakland, CA Shooter: Glenn Beck 'Blew My Mind'

From Sept 1999 until May 2002, Amarillo MEPS met or exceeded goal every month.

For the next 10 months after I retired? They MISSED goal every month.

What else you got you Air Farce fairy? If you want, you could call Amarillo MEPS and ask who ran it for that time period.

I'm betting they're gonna say the same name that is on my certificate.

Plumbers crack and passing oxygen, acting like a Rottweiler caught in a Chihuahua's body.

That's about all you are Little Redneck Bastard in NC.

Oh yeah.......also a racist.

What else you got you Air Farce fairy? If you want, you could call Amarillo MEPS and ask who ran it for that time period.

Plumbers crack and passing oxygen, acting like a Rottweiler caught in a Chihuahua's body.

You are full of chicken shit. OH and the redneck comment is not an insult just thought I'd let you know.

Yeah, you are a redneck, homophobic, sexist, racist klansman.

"“Starkey you are a lying ******. You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a ****** is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe ******* are scum and that would be you starkey. White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a ****** is but their character does, and yours is that of a ******.” [and] “This coming from someone who shows his affection for things he likes to suck on written as a moniker. Have you tucked many dicks today?" [and] That would be how braney the banking queen would sound if she said it.”

Racist, sexist, homophobic. In other words, un-American. You are what you are: a worthless human being, and that is hard to be, but you managed it. How proud we are of you. [that's irony reb]

You are full of chicken shit. OH and the redneck comment is not an insult just thought I'd let you know.

Never said it was, it's actually a comment on how I perceive you based on the racist posts you sling up here on a regular basis.

Full of shit? No........don't think so, because the certificate I speak of is on my profile, and it's really easy to call a MEPS and verify stuff like that.

How else do you think I know what the stats are?

As far as trying hard to insult you? Not even gonna bother, just gonna let you know how I feel about some Air Farce fairy turned failed cop turned fat assed plumber's crack.

Go away kid.......you bore me.

"“Starkey you are a lying ******. You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a ****** is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe ******* are scum and that would be you starkey. White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a ****** is but their character does, and yours is that of a ******.” [and] “This coming from someone who shows his affection for things he likes to suck on written as a moniker. Have you tucked many dicks today?" [and] That would be how braney the banking queen would sound if she said it.”

Racist, sexist, homophobic. In other words, un-American. You are what you are: a worthless human being, and that is hard to be, but you managed it. How proud we are of you. [that's irony reb]
OH I am a racist? show one reply I have made that was derogatory towards someone else because of their racist.
Shoe me one reply that I made against a women because of her gender. Show me one reply that I made that proves that I was in the klan.

IN OTHER WORDS YOU'RE A LYING CUM SUCKING BITCH.

Never said it was, it's actually a comment on how I perceive you based on the racist posts you sling up here on a regular basis.

Full of shit? No........don't think so, because the certificate I speak of is on my profile, and it's really easy to call a MEPS and verify stuff like that.

How else do you think I know what the stats are?

As far as trying hard to insult you? Not even gonna bother, just gonna let you know how I feel about some Air Farce fairy turned failed cop turned fat assed plumber's crack.

Go away kid.......you bore me.

What racist post are you talking about junior? show it.

And you reinforce you are a racist, sexist, homophobic piece of crap from North Carolina.

You are stained every time you use those words, stupid. The words remain what they are, and while you can have your own opinion, you cannot have your own definitions of the words. Any review of a mainstream dictionary will not support you.

You are a racist loser and not worthy of American citizenship. Having said that, I defend your right to be vocally stupid, because your darkness allows the light of truth to shine more clearly.

OH I am a racist? show one reply I have made that was derogatory towards someone else because of their racist.
Shoe me one reply that I made against a women because of her gender. Show me one reply that I made that proves that I was in the klan.

You know.....calling someone a ****** is racist. Why? Because of the connotations that word has gotten over the past 200 plus years. Jake just pwned your n00b ass.

By the way, if you're saying something against a woman based on her gender, that makes you misogynistic, not sexist.

Sexist is what the women working around your stupid ass have to put up with.

Like I've said elsewhere, you are a SHINING example of the school system in NC. I really have a hard time believing that you'd served a hitch in the Air Force, because last I checked, they required the highest ASVAB scores of all services.

If anything, you probably peeled potatoes for 3 years.

And you reinforce you are a racist, sexist, homophobic piece of crap from North Carolina.

You are stained every time you use those words, stupid. The words remain what they are, and while you can have your own opinion, you cannot have your own definitions of the words. Any review of a mainstream dictionary will not support you.

You are a racist loser and not worthy of American citizenship. Having said that, I defend your right to be vocally stupid, because your darkness allows the light of truth to shine more clearly.

Everytime I use those words? Jake I cut and pasted those words from your reply. does that make you what you call me?

You know.....calling someone a ****** is racist. Why? Because of the connotations that word has gotten over the past 200 plus years. Jake just pwned your n00b ass.

By the way, if you're saying something against a woman based on her gender, that makes you misogynistic, not sexist.

Like I've said elsewhere, you are a SHINING example of the school system in NC. I really have a hard time believing that you'd served a hitch in the Air Force, because last I checked, they required the highest ASVAB scores of all services.

You know.....calling someone a ****** is racist.

Really? how is it racist when you and the other person are of the same race?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FIBJt-c2o0[/ame]
Is a black who calls another black a ****** a racist?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're kidding, right?

Ku Klux Klan

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan.[10]

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[10] Byrd held the titles Kleagle (recruiter) and Exalted Cyclops.[10] When it came time to elect the "Exalted Cyclops," the top officer in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[10]

In 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore Bilbo:[17]
“ I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds. ”

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944,

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Holding up an example of a racist using a racist word to justify YOUR racist use of a racist word is amazingly stupid......

:eusa_whistle:

byrd was wrong and changed his ways. Thurmond did not. You have not, you are still klan. Your cut and paste of what I posted of what you write changes nothing. You are unAmerican redneck stain from NC. No other thing you can be, tarheel, no other thing.

byrd was wrong and changed his ways. Thurmond did not. You have not, you are still klan. Your cut and paste of what I posted of what you write changes nothing. You are unAmerican redneck stain from NC. No other thing you can be, tarheel, no other thing.

Shit Stain how do you know he changed his ways? maybe he did since you didn't see him at your klan meetings.

bigreb continues to prove his stupidty and his actions a racist klansman. Byrd repented, you have not, and Thurmond did not. You have stained yourself sonny. Have things to do tonight so have the last word here, for a while.

Last edited:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're kidding, right?

Ku Klux Klan

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan.[10]

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[10] Byrd held the titles Kleagle (recruiter) and Exalted Cyclops.[10] When it came time to elect the "Exalted Cyclops," the top officer in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[10]

In 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore Bilbo:[17]
“ I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds. ”

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944,

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Holding up an example of a racist using a racist word to justify YOUR racist use of a racist word is amazingly stupid......

I make no excuses starkey is a white ******.

Not amazing, ABS. He really is that stupid.

shit stain you are stupid really you are. and you are still a white ****** trash boy.

youre-fucking-retarded.jpg

Not knowing the word "ni--er" is racist classifies you as a certified dumbass.

Forum List

Back