Accused Oakland, CA Shooter: Glenn Beck 'Blew My Mind'

Yep.......it's official........

Little Racist Bastard in NC is officially declared the official USMB Racist.

Congrats dude, Charles Bass had the crown for the longest.

on the word of a lying dick sucker from texass and his little troll buddy's? I don't think so faggot boy. I may be a bigot and a homophob but a racist? I think not chump.

stupid jokey thats all you are.

You are a vile racist, right along with Fowler. I cannot believe you tried to justify your vile language. You are really an awful human being, and any who associate with you cannot be trusted either. We did the right thing with those who "were" you here in the 1970s. They left or they went to jail. No middle ground. Could not let your type of thinking infect our children.

I am a vile racist? How so for calling you a ******? Did I call you a ****** because of your race? No I called you a ****** because I regard you as contemptible, inferior and ignorant.

You are a vile racist, and, yes, your thinking is contemptible, inferior and ignorant. We ran you out of town back then, we will do it today if necessary. You cannot be around our children any more than a child predator.

on the word of a lying dick sucker from texass and his little troll buddy's? I don't think so faggot boy. I may be a bigot and a homophob but a racist? I think not chump.

First.......I'm not from Texas, I just happen to live here because Amarillo was a nice place to live and not very expensive, so I decided to stay. I'm originally from Montana.

As far as Charles Bass being a friend? Might wanna do some reading (that is.....if you've mastered hooked on phonics) and you'd see that Charles Bass is anything but a friend.

He's actually a chew toy. Kinda like you.

But......yeah........you are a racist, only you're the one that is the worst variety, because you try to justify your racist rants by quoting other racists.

Little Racist Bastard in NC, like I said......congrats on the crown of USMB's Biggest Racist. You had to work really hard to take that from Charles.

Now fuck off you goddamn pedant, go please purists.

You are a vile racist, right along with Fowler. I cannot believe you tried to justify your vile language. You are really an awful human being, and any who associate with you cannot be trusted either. We did the right thing with those who "were" you here in the 1970s. They left or they went to jail. No middle ground. Could not let your type of thinking infect our children.

I am a vile racist? How so for calling you a ******? Did I call you a ****** because of your race? No I called you a ****** because I regard you as contemptible, inferior and ignorant.

You are a vile racist, and, yes, your thinking is contemptible, inferior and ignorant. We ran you out of town back then, we will do it today if necessary. You cannot be around our children any more than a child predator.

Like anyone would want to breed with you. :lol:

If you were a racist like bigreb, you would not live here either. Can't have you around the children.

If you were a racist like bigreb, you would not live here either. Can't have you around the children.

Kind of like this guy named starkey
Page 19
The Slammer Online Reading Lounge - Metrolina East NC

http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/idaho-ugly/Content?oid=933254

Last edited:
You know.....I'd be more worried about a racist prick like Little Racist Bastard in NC moving into the neighborhood than I would about a gay couple moving in.

Why? Simple.........gays make better neighbors than racists. Instead of a burning cross on your lawn, they come over with gourmet food.

First.......I'm not from Texas, I just happen to live here because Amarillo was a nice place to live and not very expensive, so I decided to stay. I'm originally from Montana.

As far as Charles Bass being a friend? Might wanna do some reading (that is.....if you've mastered hooked on phonics) and you'd see that Charles Bass is anything but a friend.

He's actually a chew toy. Kinda like you.

But......yeah........you are a racist, only you're the one that is the worst variety, because you try to justify your racist rants by quoting other racists.

Little Racist Bastard in NC, like I said......congrats on the crown of USMB's Biggest Racist. You had to work really hard to take that from Charles.

Now fuck off you goddamn pedant, go please purists.
You moved to texass because you ran out of dicks to suck from the others places you lived at.

Again on what do you base your idea on the reason you call me a racist? Is it because you have nothing left to argue with? Yes that’s it. I am not the one who brings race into a discussion. YOU are the one who does it. Its a weak very very weak argument that has been used to many times by trash like you.

The way I look at things it is my opinion of you I regard you as contemptible, inferior and ignorant.

You know.....I'd be more worried about a racist prick like Little Racist Bastard in NC moving into the neighborhood than I would about a gay couple moving in.

Why? Simple.........gays make better neighbors than racists. Instead of a burning cross on your lawn, they come over with gourmet food.

Of course you would agree birds of a feather flock togethjer. queer boy. OH and by the way if I was in the klan I would hate my grandson he's half Jewish. And I love that little boy with my life.

Of course you would agree birds of a feather flock togethjer. queer boy. OH and by the way if I was in the klan I would hate my grandson he's half Jewish. And I love that little boy with my life.

I didn't call you KKK, Jake did.

And......FWIW.........I called you just your basic garden variety racist. No affiliations were specified.

Anyone that throws the word "******" around as much as you do IS a racist.

And......FWIW.........I called you just your basic garden variety racist. No affiliations were specified.

Well, thats different? If I was a racist period I would not love my Grandson period.

Methinks the racist doth protest too much..........

So if I defend myself I am still a racist?
if you can produce one post where I was derogatory towards another person because of their race I will leave this discussion group. If not you must leave or back the fuck up with the racist shit because it's getting very old and worn out.
You are wasting time.

if you can produce one post where I was derogatory towards another person because of their race I will leave this discussion group. If not you must leave or back the fuck up with the racist shit because it's getting very old and worn out.
You are wasting time.

What's the matter, is the little racist crybaby getting a bit pissed that they've been exposed?

Go cry to someone else to change your diaper, I'm busy.

Well, thats different? If I was a racist period I would not love my Grandson period.

Fail. Jefferson may have loved his grandchildren but was worse racist than you: they were not freed during his lifetime. I don't think he was a vile person as you. Bigreb, you would not be allowed to live here..

You are wasting time.

No, you have been properly schooled but still fail the exam. You are a vile racist.

You are wasting time.

No, you have been properly schooled but still fail the exam. You are a vile racist.
I'll ask you the same as I asked the punked liar a biker

Fail. Jefferson may have loved his grandchildren but was worse racist than you: they were not freed during his lifetime. I don't think he was a vile person as you. Bigreb, you would not be allowed to live here..

I would really love to see you try and make me move I would place several 45 rounds in your chest period nbo fucking discussion what so ever.

Last edited:
Once again you don't establish your reality of racism. You are a racist. Anytime you use a vile term of race as a way to attack another person, you are a racist. That is why you are on the wrong side of America's future.

You are a lost, part of the past, and we are moving forward, granpa, without you.

Forum List

Back