ACLU Backs Illegals Suing Maine For Welfare

We "owe" them.......so turn out your pockets.......

Seriously, watching this country circle the drain is painful..........
Can we just owe them a ride back to where they came?

They have their demands. We have ours.

They come and demand we cater to them instead of fixing the problems in their own country.

"ACLU Backs Illegals Suing Maine For Welfare"

And appropriately so, given the fact that all persons are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented.

Indeed, one is not ‘illegal’ until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization, or remaining in the country absent authorization.

Until that time undocumented immigrants are presumed to be innocent consistent with the rule of law, where those undocumented cannot be denied their right to due process for no other reason than being undocumented.

The right to due process is also afforded to those applying for public assistance, where one cannot be denied the right to apply for no other reason than lacking immigration status and without having been adjudicated concerning whether one has lawfully entered the country or not.

Once found guilty of entering the country absent authorization, the state is at liberty to deny an applicant public assistance because he has been afforded his comprehensive right to due process.
I am embarrassed for you for making the dumbest argument ever in favor off illegal aliens having a right to welfare payment and especially the part that they aren't illegal until convicted in a court of law. Why arrest them if they aren't illegally entering the country when they clearly are?

So you're against illegal aliens who unlawfully entered our borders getting welfare pay,nets and other free shit, Ravi ?
Yep. These are asylum seekers that were granted our hospitality though.

We should raise the caps on lawful immigration. We need more loyal Americans.
Yeah, asylum seeker who are now suing our asses off. Fuck them.

So you're against illegal aliens who unlawfully entered our borders getting welfare pay,nets and other free shit, Ravi ?

People that refuse to provide the hospitality they offered deserve to be sued for breach of contract. At least they won't have to face the wrath of God like the peeps in Sodom and Gamorrah did for the same.

Or will they?

Have the Somalis in Maine square up against the Hispanics. Put it on pay per view.

People that refuse to provide the hospitality they offered deserve to be sued for breach of contract. At least they won't have to face the wrath of God like the peeps in Sodom and Gamorrah did for the same.

Or will they?
Did Maine send them an invitation or did Obama foist them off on Maine?

Nice Photoshopping

Or will they?
A congressional directive passed in 1951 is the culprit. I'm okay with the help coming from the federal government and as far as I can tell it does.

Or will they?
A congressional directive passed in 1951 is the culprit. I'm okay with the help coming from the federal government and as far as I can tell it does.
A one way ticket back to Somalia works for me.

Or will they?
That's fine that you hold that opinion. Next time just be more honest in your OP.

Or will they?
That's fine that you hold that opinion. Next time just be more honest in your OP.
What was dishonest? The picture? Out of my control. It came with the article. The facts remain. They are suing for welfare. That sucks. So does the ACLU suck.

Forum List

Back