🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ACLU board member resigns after Facebook post about shooting people who vote for Trump..

How very Liberal...he cocked up, took responsibility and did the right thing.
Maybe thats why the conservative that started the thread is upset. He didnt have to be dragged kicking and screaming.
You don't know that. People in high places are never fired. They "resign" after being forced out, always maintaining their dignity in public. Leftists don't voluntarily leave high paying jobs out of a sense of shame. They have no shame.
Well usually conservatives claim they will "NEVR STEP DOWN" in a stern authoritative voice then they fold like a deck of cards later after everyone realizes someone higher up told them they had no choice.

How very FUCKING INTOLERANT from the ones that are supposed to be so tolerant!

Colorado Springs Gazette ^ | 12/11/15 | Megan Schrader
Loring Wirbel has resigned as co-chair of the Colorado Springs chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado after facing mounting criticism for a Facebook post that said people voting for Donald Trump should be told "I will have to shoot you before election day."Wirbel told The Gazette Thursday night that the post wasn't meant to be taken seriously."It was intended totally as a joke," Wirbel said. "They are taking that stuff out of context. It's smear politics."However, Wirbel said he could see how the post was offensive.Daniel Cole, executive director of the El Paso County Republican Party, was...

Murdering people so they can't vote. Oh yes, hillarious. Though one might say why not just murder the candidates ya don't like and save yourself some ammo? :)

If an NRA member or Tea Party member said the same about Hilary....well it would be lead story for a month.
Thats because the conservative would have to be arrested before he/she stepped down. The liberal is smart and makes it a non story by stepping down quickly and quietly.

And the deflections begin.

No deflection there.

The reality is the individual that did the threat is a white male that live in Colorado, and it make me wonder why would you claim what I wrote was a deflection?

Do you believe I support anyone making a threat against any politician or their supporters?

Do you believe I would support any death threats against Donald Trump or his supporters no matter how insane Trump get?

Now remember I am writing about your opinion of me and not some other progressive person or poster you might believe would because those like you will usually go off course and write about how another person does it while attempting to group me into to their sick way of thinking.

I mean it would be like me accusing you of supporting all the death threats against George W. Bush supporters or President Obama supporters or any politician that you dislike but you never wrote anything threatening about them.

So the individual that made the threat should be held accountable for their threat, and if Colorado has any punishment for it then let it be severe and to the max, but it still does not change the fact the individual is still white, a nutter, and is from Colorado and prove again the American Public has a better chance being killed by a white nutter than being killed by a radical Muslim...
If I was addressing you specifically I would have included your comment in my post, but having said that, you WERE deflecting. The OP is about the left making death threats to Trump supporters but you tried to turn it into a race issue. That's deflection.

How very FUCKING INTOLERANT from the ones that are supposed to be so tolerant!

Colorado Springs Gazette ^ | 12/11/15 | Megan Schrader
Loring Wirbel has resigned as co-chair of the Colorado Springs chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado after facing mounting criticism for a Facebook post that said people voting for Donald Trump should be told "I will have to shoot you before election day."Wirbel told The Gazette Thursday night that the post wasn't meant to be taken seriously."It was intended totally as a joke," Wirbel said. "They are taking that stuff out of context. It's smear politics."However, Wirbel said he could see how the post was offensive.Daniel Cole, executive director of the El Paso County Republican Party, was...

Murdering people so they can't vote. Oh yes, hillarious. Though one might say why not just murder the candidates ya don't like and save yourself some ammo? :)

That's not as dumb as most right wing ideas.

If he were a RWNJ he'd make an argument that "they're all out to get me.
Kinda like Hillary you mean?

No. ?
So her claims of great rightwing conspiracies bring out to get them are BS. Not surprised.

Well,nobody said this person was the victim of a great right wing conspiracy like the one that has been trying and failing to trash Hillary for almost three decades.

If he were a RWNJ he'd make an argument that "they're all out to get me.
Kinda like Hillary you mean?

No. ?
So her claims of great rightwing conspiracies bring out to get them are BS. Not surprised.

Well,nobody said this person was the victim of a great right wing conspiracy like the one that has been trying and failing to trash Hillary for almost three decades.
No need to trash Hillary, she does that to herself every time she tells a lie or takes illegal kick-back from Wall Street bankers and Saudi Arabian princes.

Resigning was the honorable thing to do. Like Ted Nugent should resign from the NRA board.

Maybe thats why the conservative that started the thread is upset. He didnt have to be dragged kicking and screaming.
You don't know that. People in high places are never fired. They "resign" after being forced out, always maintaining their dignity in public. Leftists don't voluntarily leave high paying jobs out of a sense of shame. They have no shame.
Well usually conservatives claim they will "NEVR STEP DOWN" in a stern authoritative voice then they fold like a deck of cards later after everyone realizes someone higher up told them they had no choice.
I agree with that, Rubber Band Man, but Democrats are caught in far more scandals. Jesse Jackson Jr, Rep. Traficant, Governor Blagoyavich, Lois Lerner, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, Cardinal Mahoney, and the list goes on and on...

Forum List

Back