🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Tolerance from Our Fellow Liberal Americans

Lucy, destiny is shaped by demography, and you far right weirdos are on the losing side.

Not that I'm Far Right.
You are not responsible right or mainstream, for sure.
What on earth is "responsible right"? I've never even heard that term.
Those are responsible conservatives who know that Trump is a fraud, Cruz is scummy, and Carson is simply not presidential material. It has to be far far more than "Kenyan Muslim Social Nazi Communist" and not being to define the terms.

Lucy, destiny is shaped by demography, and you far right weirdos are on the losing side.

Not that I'm Far Right.
Those are responsible conservatives who know that Trump is a fraud, Cruz is scummy, and Carson is simply not presidential material. It has to be far far more than "Kenyan Muslim Social Nazi Communist" and not being to define the terms.

Donald Trump is the only one with the courage to speak the truth, he's saying what millions of people not only think and believe, but also want to happen.

He's got far more integrity than either Cruz or Carson, not to mention Jeb who's just a joke and we won't even attempt any analysis of Lindsey Graham, he's utterly pointless.

That's fucked up.

She got to resign vs being fired for not showing up to work b/c she's in jail?

Since she didn't break any laws, yes.

You guys really don't seem to understand how the laws regarding "threats" are dealt with. There's no way this would qualify as a criminal threat.
She is a leader inciting to riot. That is reason enough? Turn around, what if The president of NRA calls for killing Hillary supporters and Hillary herself, since it was implied that Trump be killed too.

She is neither a "leader", nor is she inciting anyone to "riot".

Brandenburg v. Ohio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Brandenburg ruling requires both speech intended to incite others to lawless action, and that it is likely to incite imminent lawless action. While it could be argued that her comments satisfy the first requirement, it certainly doesn't satisfy the second.

ACLU Colorado Board Member Resigns After Encouraging Shooting Trump Supporters - Breitbart

An American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Board Member in Colorado has resigned after making national news headlines for urging people to kill Donald Trump supporters.
Loring Wirbel of Colorado Springs, posted on Facebook, “The thing is, we have to really reach out to those who might consider voting for Trump and say, ‘This is Goebbels. This is the final solution. If you are voting for him I will have to shoot you before Election Day.’ They’re not going to listen to reason, so when justice is gone, there’s always force…”

Wow, isnt that special?

Derivative too.

"If ballots don't work -- bullets will" -- Joyce Kaufman, Allen West's Chief of Staff

But we don't live in, like, a gun culture or anything.

Not that I'm Far Right.
But Hillary is worthy of the Oval Office!

ACLU Colorado Board Member Resigns After Encouraging Shooting Trump Supporters - Breitbart

An American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Board Member in Colorado has resigned after making national news headlines for urging people to kill Donald Trump supporters.
Loring Wirbel of Colorado Springs, posted on Facebook, “The thing is, we have to really reach out to those who might consider voting for Trump and say, ‘This is Goebbels. This is the final solution. If you are voting for him I will have to shoot you before Election Day.’ They’re not going to listen to reason, so when justice is gone, there’s always force…”

Wow, isnt that special?

Derivative too.

"If ballots don't work -- bullets will" -- Joyce Kaufman, Allen West's Chief of Staff

"If they bring a knife, we bring a gun." -- President Obama to campaign supporters

Just so I can understand the .meaning of PC, that the right wingers bitch about all the time...saying liberals forcing PC-Ness on to the country yahdahdahdahdahdah....

Are right wingers insisting on jail etc on this person, because what they said outside of work, was Not PC?

If everyone would just vote Democrat, then the whole country could be just as awesome as Chicago or Detroit.

The Brandenburg ruling requires both speech intended to incite others to lawless action, and that it is likely to incite imminent lawless action. While it could be argued that her comments satisfy the first requirement, it certainly doesn't satisfy the second.
So Trump has no blood on his hands, glad to hear it, dude, lol.

Just so I can understand the .meaning of PC, that the right wingers bitch about all the time...saying liberals forcing PC-Ness on to the country yahdahdahdahdahdah....

Are right wingers insisting on jail etc on this person, because what they said outside of work, was Not PC?
Who said they should go to jail?

Seriously, it is just another in the long line of examples of Libtard intolerance and hate that all the other not-liberal whites have to live with, the oppression and the hostility.

We should have white conservatives added to the list of protected minorities in this country.

roflmao

I think this should dispel that long standing myth about the Democratic party being the party of tolerance and understanding. Yes there are tolerant liberals but the idea that the Democratic party respects the views and opinions of all total fantasy.

Not that I'm Far Right.

Donald Trump is the only one with the courage to speak the truth, he's saying what millions of people not only think and believe, but also want to happen.

He's got far more integrity than either Cruz or Carson, not to mention Jeb who's just a joke and we won't even attempt any analysis of Lindsey Graham, he's utterly pointless.
I wouldnt short Carson or Cruz. Both are in the top four candidates right now and that is saying a lot.

The same ACLU that threatens small villages and municipalities who have the gall to erect a Christmas tree on public property with law suits that will bankrupt them is found to have idiots who promote violence toward republican candidates. No surprises here.

Given I've gotten worse threats from most of the righties here, their weepy hypocrisy here is rather funny. But then, most conservatives now get withdrawal shakes if they don't get a victimhood fix 6 times a day.
That has to be the most delusional post I think I have ever read.

The libtards in the Dhimmicratic party have nothing but victims of this and oppressions of that, blah ,blah, blah

Oh, and lets not forget micro-aggressions and the horrors of being forced to drink Kool Aid if you are a black person, lol

In all fairness, I really don't think the Left is claiming to be tolerant any more.
Most republicans and conservatives advocating that Muslims be 'kept out of the country,' the right's hostility toward immigrants, Hispanics, gay and transgender Americans – given these facts you can see why your post is ridiculous idiocy.

"More Tolerance from Our Fellow Liberal Americans"

More lies from our fellow rightwing nitwits.

Nowhere in the linked article is anyone identified as 'liberal.'

Nowhere in the linked article is anyone identified as 'representative' of 'all liberals.'

Nowhere in the linked article is anyone identified is a 'spokesperson' for 'all liberals.'

Most republicans and conservatives advocating that Muslims be 'kept out of the country,' the right's hostility toward immigrants, Hispanics, gay and transgender Americans – given these facts you can see why your post is ridiculous idiocy.

Do you ever get tired of lying? I mean, it must at least get boring or something. Can you remember ever telling the Truth about anything?

"More Tolerance from Our Fellow Liberal Americans"

More lies from our fellow rightwing nitwits.

Nowhere in the linked article is anyone identified as 'liberal.'

Nowhere in the linked article is anyone identified as 'representative' of 'all liberals.'

Nowhere in the linked article is anyone identified is a 'spokesperson' for 'all liberals.'
And nowhere did anyone say that a liberal was involved or any of that shit. The word was 'libtard' not 'liberal', fuck face..
Damn you couldnt go five minutes without lying your ass off again, roflmao

So Trump has no blood on his hands, glad to hear it, dude, lol.

Who has claimed that Donald Trump has "blood on his hands"?

Forum List

Back