ACLU Board Member URGED People To KILL Trump Supporters!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
clash daily ^ | March 14, 2016

Arenā€™t liberals supposed to be the tolerant ones that want everyone to be able to think freely without fear of consequence? Well, this completely destroys that narrative. This ACLU board member was caught inciting violence against Trump supporters and is now paying for it.

DENVER (CBS4)ā€“ A board member for the American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado has resigned after urging people to kill supporters of presidential candidate Donald Trump. Loring Wirbelā€™s Facebook post was captured by The Daily Caller ā€“ a right-leaning online newspaper. The post states, ā€œThe thing is, we have to really reach out to those who might consider voting for Trump and say, ā€˜This is Goebbels. This is the final solution. If you are voting for him I will have to shoot you before Election Day.ā€™ Theyā€™re not going to listen to reason, so when justice is gone, thereā€™s always forceā€¦ā€

ā€œItā€™s almost like, you will think the way we think, you will do what we want you to do, or we eliminate you?ā€ says Steve House, chair of the Colorado Republican Party. Itā€™s the second threat against Republicans in Colorado in one week. Fern Delise, 54, of Fountain was arrested after police say she called Planned Parenthood saying, ā€œItā€™s tempting to walk into a republican party meeting with my dead husbandā€™s gun and just start shooting people.ā€ Read more: CBS Denver

People say all kinds of stupid shit. Look at this forum, for instance.

Am I supporting him? NO. But I bet you're supporting Trump who incited violence at his rallies.

Clash daily?

CBS4 actually. The Denver area CBS affiliate.

This happened in December.

We had a couple of threads up on it back then but holy toledo look how much else has happened in between. Glad it's being circulated again.

Very timely considering the number of fools who are out there blaming Trump for any and all violence.

Trump deserves criticism for inciting violence. This is the guy YOU want in the WH?

Arenā€™t liberals supposed to be the tolerant ones that want everyone to be able to think freely without fear of consequence? Well, this completely destroys that narrative. This ACLU board member was caught inciting violence against Trump supporters and is now paying for it
Apparently, the center is not holding anymore in US politics.
What can we expect by Labor Day?

Did This ACLU Leader Say He Would Shoot Trump Voters?
"An American Civil Liberties Union leader has doubled down after catching heat for his comments about Donald Trump.

"Loring Wirbel, board member of the American Civil Liberties Unionā€™sColorado chapter and co-chair of the ACLUā€™s Colorado Springs chapter, allegedly said that he would shoot Trump supporters before they get a chance to vote for him.

"Daniel Cole, executive director at the El Paso County Republican Party, said that he captured screen shots of Wirbelā€™s remarks, which he allegedly posted to Facebook on December 7."

Trump deserves criticism for inciting violence. This is the guy YOU want in the WH?

Let's see. Trump is to hold a rally in Chicago. Rally never takes place. BUT the anti Trump move on and BLM and others did become violent.

But this is Trump's fault that the usual suspects were violent?

How about that radical that stormed him on stage that the SS had to grab? Just because that punk doesn't like conservatism gives him the right to attempt to attack Trump?

Give me a freaking break.

Let's see. Trump is to hold a rally in Chicago. Rally never takes place. BUT the anti Trump move on and BLM and others did become violent.

But this is Trump's fault that the usual suspects were violent?

How about that radical that stormed him on stage that the SS had to grab? Just because that punk doesn't like conservatism gives him the right to attempt to attack Trump?

Give me a freaking break.
They are the SAME DISRUPTERS that rioted in Ferguson, Baltimore, and get paid by a Soros funded company!

Forum List

Back