ACORN funding Cancelled

What a beautiful example of a desperate idiot trying to escape his own stupidity LWC is providing. :lol:

Except I didn't call you a neo-con. Learn to read.
The irony bell just hit!

I didn't say you did, sonny, it appears YOU need to learn to read! :lol:

Psst, you said, and let me quote here:

Is it that you're not part of "everyone"? Or that you are not, at the moment "opposing" what you believe to me "my stupidity"?
And I STILL didn't say you called ME a neocon!

God you are easy.

Seriously, this is too easy.
For me yes, for you, I can see how painful it is.

Based on the language used? Yes, I believe she was someone who supported Bush in the last two elections before last year, making her a Neo-Con.
Which is again proof that you don't know how to read people and in fact are quite limited.

Like I said, this internet thing is too much for you. :lol:

And I STILL didn't say you called ME a neocon! God you are easy.

You intentionally leave out the quote of you saying I called you (as part of "Everyone") a neo-con, and then deny it ever happened? That's your brilliant tactic? Revisionist history?

Do you think I can't quote it again? Here:

Ah, the idiot's true colors are coming out, now everyone who opposes his stupidity are 'neocons'. :lol:

And thus, since you are clearly part of "everyone" and clearly someone who is opposing my point of view, I would, by this statement, be supposedly calling you a "neo-con", which I clearly did not.

If a=true and b=true then a+b=true

For me yes, for you, I can see how painful it is...

..Which is again proof that you don't know how to read people and in fact are quite limited.

Like I said, this internet thing is too much for you. :lol:

Uh huh, and I'm quite sure she didn't in fact vote for Bush twice, supporting him in two elections. I'm quite sure that i must have "misread" the poster. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
You intentionally leave out the quote of you saying I called you (as part of "Everyone") a neo-con, and then deny it ever happened? That's your brilliant tactic? Revisionist history?
How can I leave 'leave out' something I never said?

Jesus, and endtable could give you trouble in the iQ department.

Do you think I can't quote it again? Here:

Ah, the idiot's true colors are coming out, now everyone who opposes his stupidity are 'neocons'. :lol:
Still didn't say you called 'me' a neocon, man you are dumb.

And thus, since you are clearly part of "everyone" and clearly someone who is opposing my point of view, I would, by this statement, be supposedly calling you a "neo-con", which I clearly did not.
Now you go on to tell me what I think when you didn't get it right the first time! :lol:

The rest is just to stuipd to answer, you really do suck at the internet thing, I was kidding when I said that before, now it appears you might be one of those 'special kids.'

jrspecial7ll.jpg

Now you go on to tell me what I think when you didn't get it right the first time! :lol:

The rest is just to stuipd to answer, you really do suck at the internet thing, I was kidding when I said that before, now it appears you might be one of those 'special kids.'

jrspecial7ll.jpg

I give up, your "logic" apparently is too complex for me, or too utterly incomprehensible, I'll let readers be the judge.

I have to go. Good debating with you.

And you know I only keep labeling you a "rightie" because it pisses you off, right?

LOL.

I give up,
You started it, you stupid bastard.

your "logic" apparently is too complex for me, or too utterly incomprehensible, I'll let readers be the judge.
They already have, I gained a full level of rep on my posts mocking how dumb you are.

I have to go. Good debating with you.
There was no debate, there was you attacking people and getting smacked around.

And you know I only keep labeling you a "rightie" because it pisses you off, right?

LOL.
And I'll just have to neg rep you every time you do it, you know that, right.

I neg repped you because I tried to be nice and give you an out, and you reacted like a little prick.

Too bad you're still wrong, and you still seem to be denying what's written right in front of your face.

But don't worry, you didn't bother me at all. You got all up in arms because I ragged on you and called you a rightie.

I was just doing it to get your goat, but I guess I really must have struck a nerve.

ROFL.

You're still my bitch, bitch.

Another Victory for common sense!!!!! Slowly we are bringing it back :)

Senate votes to deny funds to ACORN - Yahoo! News

:clap2: Good Job 111th congress, its about time you did ONE thing FOR the people instead of for yourselves

Did your Senator vote to continue supporting Acorn yesterday? - Yahoo! Answers
Dick Durbin (D-IL),
Roland Burris (D-IL),
Robert Casey (D-PA),
Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY),
Patrick Leahy (D-NY),
Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI).

But wait...aren't those protesting the depravity of the left just a minority of...gasp..fringe lunatics?

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

Dog barking deleted to save space
You negged repped me because you couldn't take getting smacked around, so you acctted like the **** you are.

Learn from the lesson spermbreathe and next time don't attack people you don't know, all that will happen is they will again make you look like the fool you are.

Dog barking deleted to save space
You negged repped me because you couldn't take getting smacked around, so you acctted like the **** you are.

Learn from the lesson spermbreathe and next time don't attack people you don't know, all that will happen is they will again make you look like the fool you are.
too late
a lot already think he is a fool

too late

Dive Con, get your nose out from between Xenophon's buttocks. Seriously.

Apparently there's not much room for you there anyway, since his head is planted firmly up his ass.

And Xenophon, you have attacked me from the second I got on this board, you and your bitter little gang of wanna-be anti-establishmentarians.

So don't try your little holier-than-thou routine on me... How about you start by taking your own god damn advice and "Don't attack people you don't know".

And as far as "smackdowns" go, if you call your little rants of "no you didn't" and "no you are" as a "smackdown" then you are indeed as pitiful of a poster as you originally appeared to be.

too late

Apparently there's not much room for you there anyway, since his head is planted firmly up his ass.

And Xenophon, you have attacked me from the second I got on this board, you and your bitter little gang of wanna-be anti-establishmentarians.

So don't try your little holier-than-thou routine on me... How about you start by taking your own god damn advice and "Don't attack people you don't know".

And as far as "smackdowns" go, if you call your little rants of "no you didn't" and "no you are" as a "smackdown" then you are indeed as pitiful of a poster as you originally appeared to be.
no space in my name, fool

too late

Fucking moron, I never attacked you once, I never even heard of you asshole. :lol:

The 83-7 vote would deny housing and community grant funding to ACORN
Who are the seven??

Dick Durbin (D-IL),
Roland Burris (D-IL),
Robert Casey (D-PA),
Patrick Leahy (D-NY),
Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

What??? Do they think it should be legal to have sex with 13 year old Salvadoran prostitutes? What are these seven idiots thinking?

Who are the seven??

Dick Durbin (D-IL),
Roland Burris (D-IL),
Robert Casey (D-PA),
Patrick Leahy (D-NY),
Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

What??? Do they think it should be legal to have sex with 13 year old Salvadoran prostitutes? What are these seven idiots thinking?

I have no idea what these clowns were thinking voting this way. They should be explaining their vote, but I won't be holding my breath for that explanation. I bet,(hope), their constituents are curious as well.

Why isn't any other network have a single story about this Acorn debacle besides FOX?

I guess its just another part of the vast right wing conspiracy...what a joke the media is in this country

+1 on the media is a joke comment.

Its really sad as the media was really our only protection against the washington corruption, now the media is complicit in the corruption which basically means that average citizens will have to take risks to expose corruption and waste (like the girl and guy that made the acorn interview videos that caused this whole thing)

Why isn't any other network have a single story about this Acorn debacle besides FOX?

I guess its just another part of the vast right wing conspiracy...what a joke the media is in this country

Its really sad as the media was really our only protection against the washington corruption, now the media is complicit in the corruption which basically means that average citizens will have to take risks to expose corruption and waste (like the girl and guy that made the acorn interview videos that caused this whole thing)
That certainly cuts to the chase of how our media has failed us.

The honor and altruism once associated with journalism, especially investigative journalism, is dead. That's beyond sad.

IMO, the only non-partisan investigative journalists left worth any salt work for the WaPo. I hope they don't lose that distinction.

Fucking moron, I never attacked you once, I never even heard of you asshole. :lol:

Strange then that during our first encounter you spent much of a long thread, concerning Glenn Beck, attacking me personally. You and your friends Willow and Dude were attempting to blindside me with personal attacks.

In fact you went on for so long with your personal attacks that it occasioned comment among other posters.

Perhaps the following quotes ring a bell:

You do a good job of that, you don't need help with it.

I hear you are a big tough soldier, and you kill people.

Maybe you should handle beck yourself, seeing as you are..

(insulting picture)

Hey, since GI Joe here is out #1 assasin, can we air drop him into Iran and have him whack Imadingyslob and the mad mullahs?

Seeing as he's a big pre-emptive kinda guy.

So, you have nothing to add to the conversation,
You've added nothing to the board since you blew in, outside of cheap laughs at your faux outrage and internet tough guy act.

so like Willow, you have reduced yourself to continual personal attacks.
You are a personal attack on common sense.

Yes, you are typical of the bunch who arrived recently.

Not an interesting one of you yet.

You're a very sad individual.
Yes, someday I might move up to making internet whines about nobody talk show hosts who want 'violence.' :lol:

Where on earth are they getting you goobers, did BoBo reproduce by Mitosis or something?

Yeah. And that was just the first salvo, it got more intense from that point.

So, again, listen to your own advice.

Last edited:

That certainly cuts to the chase of how our media has failed us.

The honor and altruism once associated with journalism, especially investigative journalism, is dead. That's beyond sad.

IMO, the only non-partisan investigative journalists left worth any salt work for the WaPo. I hope they don't lose that distinction.

Or perhaps the rest of the media has been used by Murdoch to promote his political agenda so many times, that they wait for actual law enforcement to get involved before picking up a story like this...
Just a thought.

Forum List

Back