Acosta Proves Border Wall Works

Why isn't this post in Media where it belongs?

This is about a reporter, not a political figure.

Because its about President Trump, congress, and border security. :itsok:

The wall has nothing top do with any border security at all. Never did.

Possibly the dumbest thing I will read today ^^^

You wanted "illegals" here. You wanted the cheaper prices at the cash register. You wanted to avoid paying the difference which would have allowed for american workers to take those jobs and raise a family on them. We've all participated and cooperated in this all our lives.

If dishonesty is smart you can go on and call me dumb, I don't mind at all.
gaslighting again.

Why isn't this post in Media where it belongs?

This is about a reporter, not a political figure.

Because its about President Trump, congress, and border security. :itsok:

The wall has nothing top do with any border security at all. Never did.

Possibly the dumbest thing I will read today ^^^
he had already won stupid post of the day too. that is hilarious eh? So people build fences to allow their animals free reign in the neighborhood. I never knew that. At my house they can't get out of the fenced in area. but hey, go fking figure that isn't the reason why they didn't go wandering around.

The leftists here have been wrong again and again and again... and again.

Why are they continuing the temper tantrum theater and not just admitting the obvious - walls work and we need one, and it's possible to build it.

The left is lying about this issue. The can't defend their position, they have no answer for all the dead Americans, so they just deny that there is a problem and lie.

Bad News for you. That scare tactic has just about worn out it's welcome. In fact, many are trying to get Romney to run in 2020 if Biden decides to run. For the first time in a couple of decades, two people running that will makes us all actually pay attention to what they are saying and finally have to vote for the best person not the least evil of the two.

Who is the other person besides Trump?

Sorry, but I won't say the name that should not be uttered anymore. You can if you wish but not me. Suffice to say, we had the choice between Lucifer and the Devil and settle for the Devil hoping that he was better than we thought. We were wrong. He's worse.
Nope. He's far better. What's your objection, your taxes are too low?

Chances are, like many in his income bracket, he hasn't paid personal taxes in decades. Or he's paid between 12 and 18% like Romney and Obama has. Romney paid 12% when he declared his tax returns and Obama paid 18%. I pay a higher percentage than that myself as do MOST Americans. We had a multi millionaire run for Governor. When you presented his tax returns for the year before it showed that his taxable income was 12,000 bucks and he paid NO taxes on his income. Yet he owns 5 different Homes, has numerous cars, vacations all over the world and more. I worked for one of these characters as a Purchasing Agent and controlled the corporate money. I watched his whole life become a Corporate Tax Right off. Including his kids College Education, his kids living expenses, even the cars they drove. The home the guy lived in was considered Employee Housing. He later on filed for bankruptcy and dissolved the company. His kids kept the cars, the house was transferred to his wife and he kept over 3 million in liquid assets from the company. If this sounds illegal, it's not. It's immoral as hell but perfectly legal the way he pulled it off. All the workers knew, over 200 of them, was when they came to work at 6am Monday Morning the locks had been changed and an out of business sign was on the door. I was under about a 5lb NDA so I knew it was coming. I didn't bother to even show up that morning. I was so glad that I didn't have to work for a crook any longer.

The left is lying about this issue. The can't defend their position, they have no answer for all the dead Americans, so they just deny that there is a problem and lie.

Bad News for you. That scare tactic has just about worn out it's welcome. In fact, many are trying to get Romney to run in 2020 if Biden decides to run. For the first time in a couple of decades, two people running that will makes us all actually pay attention to what they are saying and finally have to vote for the best person not the least evil of the two.

Sorry, but I won't say the name that should not be uttered anymore. You can if you wish but not me. Suffice to say, we had the choice between Lucifer and the Devil and settle for the Devil hoping that he was better than we thought. We were wrong. He's worse.

Chances are, like many in his income bracket, he hasn't paid personal taxes in decades. Or he's paid between 12 and 18% like Romney and Obama has. Romney paid 12% when he declared his tax returns and Obama paid 18%. I pay a higher percentage than that myself as do MOST Americans. We had a multi millionaire run for Governor. When you presented his tax returns for the year before it showed that his taxable income was 12,000 bucks and he paid NO taxes on his income. Yet he owns 5 different Homes, has numerous cars, vacations all over the world and more. I worked for one of these characters as a Purchasing Agent and controlled the corporate money. I watched his whole life become a Corporate Tax Right off. Including his kids College Education, his kids living expenses, even the cars they drove. The home the guy lived in was considered Employee Housing. He later on filed for bankruptcy and dissolved the company. His kids kept the cars, the house was transferred to his wife and he kept over 3 million in liquid assets from the company. If this sounds illegal, it's not. It's immoral as hell but perfectly legal the way he pulled it off. All the workers knew, over 200 of them, was when they came to work at 6am Monday Morning the locks had been changed and an out of business sign was on the door. I was under about a 5lb NDA so I knew it was coming. I didn't bother to even show up that morning. I was so glad that I didn't have to work for a crook any longer.

The chances are you are wrong, just like you have been wrong in almost everything you have said so far.

Trump paid more taxes than Obama or MSNBC. There is no chance in hell he is not paying any taxes now. He also gave his presidential wage back to the people. Not only he pays taxes, he does so voluntarily, did Obama or MSNBC ever do this one?

Do you take pride in always being wrong?

why do you supposed that is that way? do you even know? come on Einy, tell us.

What do you pay on capital gains and what do they all pay? do you even care?

The chances are you are wrong, just like you have been wrong in almost everything you have said so far.

Trump paid more taxes than Obama or MSNBC. There is no chance in hell he is not paying any taxes now. He also gave his presidential wage back to the people.

Prove it. Trump has a zero income right now. His Corporate Income doesnt' count against his personal income which is zero. You are right, he gives his Presidential pay back or donates it to charity. Every dime of it. He has no visible means of support. Why should he. The Taxpayer is picking up all his expenses including his gold outings and travel expenses. You have to have a minimum amount to actually pay taxes and he has a zero sum income. Just how wrong can you be on this one and just about everything else when it comes to your Orange Diety.

why do you supposed that is that way? do you even know? come on Einy, tell us.

What do you pay on capital gains and what do they all pay? do you even care?

Personal Income is different than Corporate Income. My old boss used to come by the office and pick up the company credit card and go shopping for the Business. While he is at it, the also picks up what he needs for himself and his home. Since he's listed as an employee making almost nothing and lives in employee housing it's perfectly legal. Not Moral or Ethical but legal. Warren Buffet once commented that he paid less taxes than his Secretary. The Ultra Rich really don't pay taxes or very little taxes. So don't tell me that Trump pays taxes. He doesn't. His Corporations do but he doesn't.

Trump paid more taxes than Obama or MSNBC. There is no chance in hell he is not paying any taxes now. He also gave his presidential wage back to the people.

Prove it. Trump has a zero income right now. His Corporate Income doesnt' count against his personal income which is zero. You are right, he gives his Presidential pay back or donates it to charity. Every dime of it. He has no visible means of support. Why should he. The Taxpayer is picking up all his expenses including his gold outings and travel expenses. You have to have a minimum amount to actually pay taxes and he has a zero sum income. Just how wrong can you be on this one and just about everything else when it comes to your Orange Diety.
the government does that for every elected official and security. not sure where you were going here.

What do you pay in capital gains taxes? Trump probably pays most all of his taxes right there after subtracting out all the losses. They do get a salary from their business. Trump terminated his as president. you should stop trying obsessively to say he doesn't pay any taxes when he follows the laws that are written. and you can't nor will you ever prove he doesn't. The IRS already said he does. And that isn't good enough for you. now that tells me you are merely obsessed with trump.

You said that he hasn't paid personal taxes in decades. That's just plain wrong. Further he doesn't have an income? WTF? He's the president we KNOW he has an income.

You are just full of shit on every single point you make. Maybe take a day off and cool down from the temper tantrum. You have crossed the line into the full retard territory.

700 miles of wall is built, he's asking for another 350 miles. You're another one of the leftists with his eyes closed while watching news on tv.
Only about 580 miles are built, and a lot of that is very shitty wall patched together from military surplus runway mats, and they are only 10 foot high.

Why are they continuing the temper tantrum theater and not just admitting the obvious - walls work and we need one, and it's possible to build it.

So do multi level fences and they actually work a bit better. Plus, the multi layered fencing is a fraction of the cost of what Trump proposes. But, hey, it works well for the Israelis. Maybe you should learn from them.

I think the engineers working there are quite adequate at determining what kind of wall is the most effective. Why are you constantly trying to play one?

The only place Trump is having a wall installed is in San Diego and it's actually a replacement for the inner multi layered Security Border Fence. Funny, he hasn't actually had a single inch of new wall built even though it's been allocated to his budget for the last 2 years. What's even funnier is that the fencing he's replacing isn't in that bad a shape but it's right across from one of the Richy Rich neighborhoods in Mexico. You know a place there is hardly any border crossing attempts because that Richy Rich Mexican Neighborhood has a high degree of Police and private security because these folks are as rich as Trump. Yet, just down the road is an area that also has one of these multi layered fences and it's being cut to ribbons so the illegals can go 10 feet inside the wall and hide under trucks. But it's not right across from any rich peoples homes.

Actually, there are some areas that got walls while most got the multi layered fencing. Sounds to me that it's YOU and your Orange Buddy that are trying to override the Engineers. But as usual, you always blame your bad habits on someone else so maybe we won't notice that you have a bad habit. Hate to break it to you, cupcake, we noticed.
Link.

the government does that for every elected official and security. not sure where you were going here.

What do you pay in capital gains taxes? Trump probably pays most all of his taxes right there after subtracting out all the losses. They do get a salary from their business. Trump terminated his as president. you should stop trying obsessively to say he doesn't pay any taxes when he follows the laws that are written. and you can't nor will you ever prove he doesn't. The IRS already said he does. And that isn't good enough for you. now that tells me you are merely obsessed with trump.

You are confusing Corporate from Private. The Corporates pay taxes close to what it should minus a few slight of hands but the CEOs and CFOs don't since their reported income will be next to nothing. But they will be living like Kings.

Only about 580 miles are built, and a lot of that is very shitty wall patched together from military surplus runway mats, and they are only 10 foot high.

So do multi level fences and they actually work a bit better. Plus, the multi layered fencing is a fraction of the cost of what Trump proposes. But, hey, it works well for the Israelis. Maybe you should learn from them.

I think the engineers working there are quite adequate at determining what kind of wall is the most effective. Why are you constantly trying to play one?

The only place Trump is having a wall installed is in San Diego and it's actually a replacement for the inner multi layered Security Border Fence. Funny, he hasn't actually had a single inch of new wall built even though it's been allocated to his budget for the last 2 years. What's even funnier is that the fencing he's replacing isn't in that bad a shape but it's right across from one of the Richy Rich neighborhoods in Mexico. You know a place there is hardly any border crossing attempts because that Richy Rich Mexican Neighborhood has a high degree of Police and private security because these folks are as rich as Trump. Yet, just down the road is an area that also has one of these multi layered fences and it's being cut to ribbons so the illegals can go 10 feet inside the wall and hide under trucks. But it's not right across from any rich peoples homes.

Actually, there are some areas that got walls while most got the multi layered fencing. Sounds to me that it's YOU and your Orange Buddy that are trying to override the Engineers. But as usual, you always blame your bad habits on someone else so maybe we won't notice that you have a bad habit. Hate to break it to you, cupcake, we noticed.
Link.

I gave a link to San Diego and San Antonio. What do you want, me to give you a link to the whole 3000 miles of the border? Get real, dipstick.

You are confusing Corporate from Private. The Corporates pay taxes close to what it should minus a few slight of hands but the CEOs and CFOs don't since their reported income will be next to nothing. But they will be living like Kings.

Tell us more on how his presidential wage is a corporate earning.

How is he getting the income out of those corporations to 'live like a king' without paying tax? Are you saying that Trump is committing tax fraud, the IRS would be very interested.

Anyway I am glad that you revealed yourself to be what you are, at least it's now clear that you aren't interested in honest discussion but just making up completely false bullshit.

You said that he hasn't paid personal taxes in decades. That's just plain wrong. Further he doesn't have an income? WTF? He's the president we KNOW he has an income.

You are just full of shit on every single point you make. Maybe take a day off and cool down from the temper tantrum. You have crossed the line into the full retard territory.

Then prove it. Where are his tax returns? Not his corporate tax returns but his personal tax returns. I already know how the system works since I was an unwilling participant in it at one time. Did I pike a big ol stick in the eye of your big bad ol Orange Diety again and it made you angry? Good.

Link.

I gave a link to San Diego and San Antonio. What do you want, me to give you a link to the whole 3000 miles of the border? Get real, dipstick.

3000 miles? WTF, any shred of credibility is sinking fast.

Then prove it. Where are his tax returns? Not his corporate tax returns but his personal tax returns. I already know how the system works since I was an unwilling participant in it at one time. Did I pike a big ol stick in the eye of your big bad ol Orange Diety again and it made you angry? Good.

There are only two options here.

Either Trump is paying AT LEAST the tax on his presidential salary, or he is committing tax fraud. Your proposal is that he is committing tax fraud. Do you know how insane that sounds?

I'm not confusing a damn thing. Trump has investments in his corporations and personal accounts. he was paid a salary and most likely always took a very small one. he lives off his investment maturities. That is capital gain tax law. he also experiences losses on his investments and he is allowed to take those losses to offset capital gains. It is truly something an accountant is quite familiar with. I'm sure he has one or two. See, you are merely obsessed with the man cause he has something you don't. that's called jealousy. it is quite apparent with you all.

Tell us more on how his presidential wage is a corporate earning.

How is he getting the income out of those corporations to 'live like a king' without paying tax? Are you saying that Trump is committing tax fraud, the IRS would be very interested.

Anyway I am glad that you revealed yourself to be what you are, at least it's now clear that you aren't interested in honest discussion but just making up completely false bullshit.

You sure can try and twist things to your favor. Well, cupcake, you didn't do a very good job on this one. Trump doesn't pay any taxes because he has NO personal income. Corporate Income goes to the Corporation and he isn't the CEO of the Corporation at this time. Oh, you can bet there is a fund being set aside for him when he leaves office that is more than a little fair but it's not counted as income for him until he claims it. Until he does, it belongs to the Corporation as liquid assets.

You are in way over your head on this one, cupcake.

Forum List

Back