Active Military and Vets support Colin Kaepernick

My father served this country in two wars ... and our respect for our flag is respect for our veterans and the sacrifices they made ... and respect for our active servicemen as well. It's also a national symbol of our country - as are the flags of all other nations for their respective countries. Its wanton destruction and improper display is merely a sign of disrespect by people who aren't thankful for what those sacrifices have provided them. They are exactly what they are called in a book I'm currently reading ... the Least Great Generation.

LINK

People, like my father, didn't sacrifice for limited or polite free speech or so that police brutality is swept under the rug.

The flag stands as a symbol to protest it and burn it. Freedom is absolute.

You fringe-right "constitutionalists" should know that.

The OP is just another idiot liberal that simply doesn't get it.

For the millionth time........

It's not about someones EXERCISE of free speech.
It's about the CONTENT of the exercise.

This is one vet who will provoke anyone who disrespects the anthem or the flag. Not a keyboard warrior but the cold facts. Ask anyone who knows me personally. Six people here know the Hossfly.

Tell us how you'd deal with a gal who rubs ol' glory on her glory hole?

3077566b4b350c94c6f4dde5f1a1aa70.jpg

american-flag-bikini.jpg

american-flag-stars-stripes-swim-bikini-35.jpg
§176. Respect for flag

• (d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker's desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

• (j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.
USFlag.org: A website dedicated to the Flag of the United States of America - United States Code

I would inform each of those "patriots" of their violation of the U.S. Flag Code and ask them to replace it with proper clothing.

If they declined to grant my request I would use my 1st Amendment right to use a can of red fluorescent spray paint and deface those flags like a patriot should. After that, who knows?

LINK

People, like my father, didn't sacrifice for limited or polite free speech or so that police brutality is swept under the rug.

You are deplorable.
View attachment 89437
Amen!!!

LINK

Perhaps you should say "some" support him. I'm a veteran and do not need to use my father's valor to make a statement. I do not support anyone who refuses to stand for the National Anthem nor salutes the Flag. Now you know, not all veterans do support such expressions of lack of patriotism.
Thank you for your service!

God bless you two and our other troops always!!!

Holly

LINK

not the one's i know idiot. and i know a lot. you serve?? didn't think so mamma's boy

Actually, freedom isn't absolute. That's why we have gun control laws. Another fail from hazlnut.

No dummy.

The freedoms they fought for don't go away because you don't like what someone says or how they express themselves.

Comparing a silent gesture at a sporting event to some type of dangerous action with a firearm is retarded.

LINK

So, how many flag burners, stompers and shiters have we tried and executed? None? Then it appears your rights remain intact.
And we will continue to use our right to consider your lack of patriotism appalling.

Patriotism = standing when a flag goes by -- no matter what.?

I bet that you fringe righties are going to do the same or similar once D. Trump loses.

How many of you fucking a-holes were like "this is not our country anymore" after 2008 and 2012.

The problem with your people, you claim to love America, but hate Americans.

LINK

So, how many flag burners, stompers and shiters have we tried and executed? None? Then it appears your rights remain intact.
And we will continue to use our right to consider your lack of patriotism appalling.

Patriotism = standing when a flag goes by -- no matter what.?

I bet that you fringe righties are going to do the same or similar once D. Trump loses.

How many of you fucking a-holes were like "this is not our country anymore" after 2008 and 2012.

The problem with your people, you claim to love America, but hate Americans.
you hate Americans too....look at your fucking threads you put up....you hate anyone who disagrees with what you say,and thats better than half the country....

LINK

Such an idiot you are.

Forum List

Back