Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

thanks again

"Senator John Cornyn has withdrawn from speaking at the NRA convention in Texas this weekend. Senator Ted Cruz and Governor Greg Abbot and Trump are still schedule to speak in support of guns and the gun industry."

New: Sinema tells reporters she’s going to reach out to her GOP colleagues to try and find a bipartisan response to mass shooting. She rarely makes off the cuff remarks like this

as for Manchin

thanks again

"Senator John Cornyn has withdrawn from speaking at the NRA convention in Texas this weekend. Senator Ted Cruz and Governor Greg Abbot and Trump are still schedule to speak in support of guns and the gun industry."

Cornyn should be primaried and booted out of office....

If your first instinct after the Texas elementary school shooting was to defend the 2nd Amendment, make a political statement about gun control/personal liberty or bash liberals, you probably should seek counseling, psychiatric support or buy a dog.

Cornyn should be primaried and booted out of office....
he just won re-election 2 years ago...it's gonna be a long wait...Cornyn has been in the Senate for 20 years now

EyvXnZrWQAIOkzt

If your first instinct after the Texas elementary school shooting was to defend the 2nd Amendment, make a political statement about gun control/personal liberty or bash liberals, you probably should seek counseling, psychiatric support or buy a dog.

When the first instinct is to stand on the bodies of dead children, smear their blood all over yourself, and blame innocent people for a crime they had no part in....you are a vile, disgusting fascist pig....

Red flag laws are useless if the people tasked with enforcing them are incompetent, which is the running theme through every one of these shootings.

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) says Manchin-Toomey as originally drafted isn't good enough:

“It also has a ton of extra policy in there,” he said. “Manchin-Toomey is not just a background checks bill. It’s got lots of sweeteners in it designed to get the NRA’s support."

Most people are not really all that excited to turn our schools in to hardened prison looking structures.

Surly we as a county are better than that.
A steel door in no way makes a building a hardened prison.

Don't be such an idiot

The front door I have looks just as nice as any other I've ever seen

Mine just has smaller windows

1653496106034.png

Red Lake? Doesn't seem to count since the shooter was a BIPOC....

But...

13....over 32 years.....again, the rarest of rare events......and since most of these shooter were already known to the police....the problem isn't gun owners, the problem is the police and the system in place to deal with teens who can't be arrested and can't be put in psychiatric care.....

My solution? Allow the police to circulate the names and photos of these kids to all the gun stores in the state.....so that gun stores can refuse to sell them guns....

This won't stop them from committing murder to get their guns or getting guns illegally....but it gives gun stores the abillity to refuse service...

The militaristic the more legal according to SCOTUS. They ruled that a police dept that confiscated a sawed off shotgun, and did not return it, was legal because the shotgun served no military purpose. 2nd A is for protection against government or an Antifa trying to burn down my house. Only a leftist idiot would mention hunting. You people are so fucking ignorant.
So...does that include protection against a former president who tried to overturn an election?

Forum List

Back