Activist takes abortion pill on Live TV, claims she is pregnant

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
I really really hope this was just a stunt.

‘This Would Be My Third Abortion’: Pregnant Activist Takes Abortion Pill On Live TV | The Daily Wire

“I want to show you how easy it is, and how safe it is, by taking it myself,” Blackmore said before taking a mifepristone pill — which, alongside another substance called misoprostol, is used by millions of Americans to murder babies in the earlier stages of gestation.

“Are you … you’re not pregnant, are you?” Langton asked. “I would say that this is going to end a pregnancy,” Blackmore replied. “This would be my third abortion.”

Blackmore told NBC News that she was, in fact, pregnant.

My argument has always been against Roe as law, not for making abortion completely illegal. To me it should always be available for therapeutic/medical reasons, and I don't have much of an issue it being legal for say the 1st trimester for any reason. Cases of rape are covered by my being OK with 1st trimester elective abortions.

Issues of things like Downs syndrome are more complex, and I haven't made up my mind on that yet. Of course if you can detect it in the 1st trimester, then I guess my worries are moot.

I also support parental notification laws, as well as any elective abortion not being covered by insurance if the insurance company doesn't want to cover it. Also no government funding for elective abortions. if PP wants to support it, they can subsidize it. They get enough in donations.

But this deliberate act, coupled with the fact it would be her THIRD time doing it, makes my skin crawl. Did she deliberately get pregnant just to do this?

I remember when abortion rights activists used to used the term "legal, safe and rare". Now it seems to be treated almost like a sacrament.

‘This Would Be My Third Abortion’: Pregnant Activist Takes Abortion Pill On Live TV | The Daily Wire

My argument has always been against Roe as law, not for making abortion completely illegal. To me it should always be available for therapeutic/medical reasons, and I don't have much of an issue it being legal for say the 1st trimester for any reason. Cases of rape are covered by my being OK with 1st trimester elective abortions.

Issues of things like Downs syndrome are more complex, and I haven't made up my mind on that yet. Of course if you can detect it in the 1st trimester, then I guess my worries are moot.

I also support parental notification laws, as well as any elective abortion not being covered by insurance if the insurance company doesn't want to cover it. Also no government funding for elective abortions. if PP wants to support it, they can subsidize it. They get enough in donations.

But this deliberate act, coupled with the fact it would be her THIRD time doing it, makes my skin crawl. Did she deliberately get pregnant just to do this?

I remember when abortion rights activists used to used the term "legal, safe and rare". Now it seems to be treated almost like a sacrament.
Attention whore, which describes most "activists".

The pill? Only has a very short window when it will work----and it isn't by abortion btw, but by preventing implantation.

I am prolife; however, if abortion is to be legal and on demand, this is the time and way to do it. That being said, abortion does end the life of a human organism. It is not the same as removing a tumor.

I am prolife; however, if abortion is to be legal and on demand, this is the time and way to do it. That being said, abortion does end the life of a human organism. It is not the same as removing a tumor.

I am a federalist, and this issue belongs at the State level. Abortion to me isn't murder, which is a legal construct, but it is killing human life. My libertarian leanings lead me to want to compromise on the situation, as I listed above, but I find using abortion as backup birth control a "Dick move".

Abortion to me isn't murder, which is a legal construct
In a way I agree. As such we as a society could end all murder by making killing people legal. On the other hand, abortion would be murder if made illegal because it does kill a human life. Murder is after all a legal construct.

In a way I agree. As such we as a society could end all murder by making killing people legal. On the other hand, abortion would be murder if made illegal because it does kill a human life. Murder is after all a legal construct.

But the person would be just as dead, even if we didn't call it murder. Just as the fetus is just as dead if we don't call it murder.

I realize that, but again my libertarian side dreads laws that force people to do what they don't want to do. Hence my internal and legal compromise on the situation.

I like the abortion on demand, because it is the stupid progressive women who demand that they kill their babies, thus removing a future dementicrap party person.

Wow, I thought the abortion pill was the morning after pill, but after watching the video I see it's different. How can they regulate use of an abortion pill a woman gets in the mail without seeing a doctor? And it's crazy the woman who killed her baby nonchalantly says this is her 3rd abortion.

Wow, I thought the abortion pill was the morning after pill, but after watching the video I see it's different. How can they regulate use of an abortion pill a woman gets in the mail without seeing a doctor? And it's crazy the woman who killed her baby nonchalantly says this is her 3rd abortion.
They are proud of being baby killers.

Forum List

Back