Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

What was the number in 2000?

Let me help you out.

View attachment 246362

Whoops. not an emergency... Most people would look at this graph and say, "Yup, not really so much a problem anymore."
...more Americans were murdered on the 9-11 terror attack than at Pearl Harbor
..a rule of military doctrines is to act on what the enemy is capable of--NOT what you think they will do
..so the open border is a major threat to the US

WTF does the 9/11 attack have to do with open borders? The people who did that attack were here on a visa LEGALLY. And, for that matter, what does Pearl Harbor have to do with open borders? That was a military attack done by Japan's navy, not some illegals crossing the border.

Yeah, a rule of military doctrines IS to act accordingly to what the enemy is capable of. What exactly are unarmed migrants capable of in the form of military action?

The examples you brought up have zero to do with the southern border. Just more fear mongering on your part.
Youre getting WAY off topic. What do you have to say about all these democrat hoaxes? You are a very dishonest party.

Let me help you out.

View attachment 246362

Whoops. not an emergency... Most people would look at this graph and say, "Yup, not really so much a problem anymore."
..a rule of military doctrines is to act on what the enemy is capable of--NOT what you think they will do

WTF does the 9/11 attack have to do with open borders? The people who did that attack were here on a visa LEGALLY. And, for that matter, what does Pearl Harbor have to do with open borders? That was a military attack done by Japan's navy, not some illegals crossing the border.

Yeah, a rule of military doctrines IS to act accordingly to what the enemy is capable of. What exactly are unarmed migrants capable of in the form of military action?

The examples you brought up have zero to do with the southern border. Just more fear mongering on your part.
hahahhahahahahah---think please
open borders = terrorists can come from the south like these idiots tried to do:
Five Syrians trying to make their way to the United States using stolen Greek passports were arrested in Honduras, police there said Wednesday.
Report: U.S.-bound Syrians arrested in Honduras with fake passports
duh!!!!!!!!!
..........terrorists murdered more Americans than the whole Japanese fleet with bombers/torpedo planes/etc did!!!!!!! DUH = terrorists are a REAL threat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH
DUH you fukin dumbass!!!!!!!!!!! terrorists can come in with the unarmed ''migrants'' !!!!!!!
fukin jesus christ--I needed to explain that???!!!!!!!?????

Let me help you out.

View attachment 246362

WTF does the 9/11 attack have to do with open borders?

Are the Left really this stupid?

Why do you lock your door at night?

Let me help you out.

View attachment 246362

Youre getting WAY off topic. What do you have to say about all these democrat hoaxes? You are a very dishonest party.

No, not off topic, simply responding to what Harmonica said.

As far as what do I think of democratic hoaxes? Provide some examples, and I will tell you my opinion.

You cant cure stupidity!! And you cant earn attention lying to the world about a hate crime you manufactured because you hate the president! That is all this is about, politically driven crybabies that cant handle anything

Let me help you out.

View attachment 246362

WTF does the 9/11 attack have to do with open borders?

Are the Left really this stupid?

Why do you lock your door at night?
jesus christ --that or they are trollers and/or brainwashed
SOB!! LET everyone COME ON IN!!!!!!!!!!!!
shit
.....the US MUST cut down legal/illegal/etc ''immigration'' just to cut down the chance jackass terrorists don't get in

Let me help you out.

View attachment 246362

open borders = terrorists can come from the south like these idiots tried to do:
Five Syrians trying to make their way to the United States using stolen Greek passports were arrested in Honduras, police there said Wednesday.
duh!!!!!!!!!
..........terrorists murdered more Americans than the whole Japanese fleet with bombers/torpedo planes/etc did!!!!!!! DUH = terrorists are a REAL threat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH
DUH you fukin dumbass!!!!!!!!!!! terrorists can come in with the unarmed ''migrants'' !!!!!!!

Wow................the Syrians got arrested in Honduras, but yet never made it to the US. If they didn't make it to the border, they didn't cross.

And...................like I said..................a border wall would have done nothing to stop the 9/11 attack, they were here on legal visas.

A wall wouldn't have stopped the Japanese Navy from bombing Pearl Harbor either.

Let me help you out.

View attachment 246362

SMART people to not leave their doors OPEN
......sure, the chance of a jackass criminal getting in some hoods' might not be high--but SMART people STILL don't leave their doors open

Let me help you out.

View attachment 246362

duh!!!!!!!!!

Wow................the Syrians got arrested in Honduras, but yet never made it to the US. If they didn't make it to the border, they didn't cross.

And...................like I said..................a border wall would have done nothing to stop the 9/11 attack, they were here on legal visas.

A wall wouldn't have stopped the Japanese Navy from bombing Pearl Harbor either.
...if you know anything about military/intel/terrorists/spies/etc, you should know that well organized organizations set up safe cells etc.....they set up safe cells in different countries, for years before an actual attack/spy operation
...if YOU are SMART, you would cut down on the CHANCES of these jackasses coming into the US

Let me help you out.

View attachment 246362

Some of the Illegals coming across the border are not armed, but others are.

A number of islamonazi terrorists have found it easier to fly into Mexico, and then cross the US southern frontier. If Osama Ladin himself wanted to come to America today, he could with NO PROBLEM as demonstrated by a leading investigative journalist.

James O’Keefe as Osama bin Laden crosses border from Mexico to US

Smollett blocked Donald Trump Jr on twitter. LOL. cant handle the truth, can ya, lefties?

Maybe, but it might have stopped Kate Steinle was being slaughtered in the streets of San Francisco by a crazed gunman, a Mr. Zarate.

Because of people like Governor Moonbeam and his "sanctuary state" crapola, Ms. Steinle was left on the street lying in a pool of her own blood and feces.

Let me help you out.

View attachment 246362

Some of the Illegals coming across the border are not armed, but others are.

A number of islamonazi terrorists have found it easier to fly into Mexico, and then cross the US southern frontier. If Osama Ladin himself wanted to come to America today, he could with NO PROBLEM as demonstrated by a leading investigative journalist.

James O’Keefe as Osama bin Laden crosses border from Mexico to US
and what about the many jackasses that are deported---many times----and STILL get back into the US???!!
SIX times deported!!
Man deported six times charged with murder in California bludgeonings | Reuters

This scumbag tried to start a violence movement against Trump supporters now it’s time to prosecute him

Let me help you out.

View attachment 246362

duh!!!!!!!!!

...if you know anything about military/intel/terrorists/spies/etc, you should know that well organized organizations set up safe cells etc.....they set up safe cells in different countries, for years before an actual attack/spy operation
...if YOU are SMART, you would cut down on the CHANCES of these jackasses coming into the US

I've heard of "sleeper cells", but never "safe cells". If you are talking about sleeper cells, yes, they do come in this country far ahead of when they are planning on being activated. HOWEVER................those who are part of a sleeper cell also have good cover identities that can stand up to quite a bit of investigation, and they are put here LEGALLY before they are activated.

Nope..................sorry..................sleeper agents aren't going to cross illegally. They are going to come here with a solid cover, and it will be through legal channels.

Apparently, you've never read a Tom Clancy book, have you? If so you would know how stupid you sound. And, the reason I use Tom Clancy as an example is because his books are stupid accurate as to how the military operates. When his book "The Hunt For Red October" came out, he was investigated by the US Navy, because his description of operations onboard a submarine were so accurate, the Navy thought he had done some espionage in researching his book, but all he really did was talk to submariners and read unclassified FOIA requests. The submarine force had to change some of their procedures because of that book.

Fucking idiot could get 3 years in prison.

What a stupid shithead.....and for what?

Publicity. The lefties who never get out of their bubble think everyone supports their race baiting lunacy.

Fucking idiot could get 3 years in prison.

What a stupid shithead.....and for what?

He could get a lot longer than that, if he's found guilty of sending white powder with the intent of terror through the mail.

I think Mr. Smollett will explain that he was trying to raise awareness of Hate Crimes by conservatives.

Forum List

Back