Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

here are the two anti-lynchers
???!!!!!!

los-angeles-ca-usa-15th-jan-2018-us-senator-kamala-harris-jussie-smollett-KYP53W.jpg
You know Jussie likes to think of himself as super important. He thinks hes a leader, an inspiration to people and crusader in politics like some kind of mini MLK. He thinks hes smart too, but he will forever be known as an infamous hoaxer.

No one will ever take his opinions seriously again. Even those who are close to him will be suspicious of anything he says from now on, and no politician will ever want him near them. That is the last picture he will ever take with one. Any aspirations he ever had of being in politics, are over.
the blacks voted criminal Marion Barry in after he was convicted
Marion Barry - Wikipedia
I think they hate whites/America so much, they don't care what he did

are they
Jussie Smollett paid two brothers to stage an attack against him, directed them to buy items used in the alleged assault and actually rehearsed it with them, sources say.

Sources say at least one of the brothers bought the rope used in the incident at Smollett’s request. The sources also say the “Empire” actor paid for the rope, which was purchased at the Crafty Beaver Hardware Store in the Ravenswood neighborhood the weekend of Jan. 25.

The brothers, who were questioned by police this week before being released, were paid $3,500 before leaving for Nigeria and were promised an additional $500 upon their return.

They left for Nigeria later in the day on Jan. 29, after the attack.

Sources said one of the brothers held the rope and poured bleach while the other wore a plain red hat and yelled slurs at Smollett.

The sources say the red hat was bought at an Uptown beauty supply store and that the attack was supposed to happen before Jan. 29. The brothers told detectives the three men rehearsed the attack days prior to it happening.

Smollett claims two men attacked him in Streeterville early Jan. 29 as he was heading to his apartment. He said they yelled racial and homophobic slurs at him, poured a chemical on him and put a rope around his neck.

Since being released Friday night, the brothers have been staying in an undisclosed location.

Chicago police spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said:

“We can confirm that the information received from the individuals questioned by police earlier in the Empire case has in fact shifted the trajectory of the investigation. We’ve reached out to the Empire cast member’s attorney to request a follow-up interview.”

Police raided the the brothers’ home on Wednesday

(Excerpt) Read more at chicago.cbslocal.com ...

The guys from Nigeria are going to collect a lot more than $4000 once they sue Smollett and the Main Stream Media. Smollett really trashed them, labeling them as MAGA bigots and homophobes who tried to lynch him- and that was a lie.
Its a fuck of a lot worse than that. Smollett is denying that he hired them. By default that means he is saying they attacked him without his consent. If Jussies defense works, they go to prison. That is one cold blooded dude.
the cops know what's up
they want this jackass in jail for all the stupid crap it cost them
they hate false reports = more wasted work for them
Dont get me wrong, his defense isnt going to work. The cops will definitely prove their case against him, and i suspect the FBI will too when they wrap up their investigation of the powder filled death threat letter that was sent to the Empire studios, which i assume is HIGHLY illegal.
are they investigating the letter crap?

The Letter Crap is worse than alleged beating , as it involves use of the mail, and a terrorist tactic concerning the powder and that.

Further, it is something that is dealt with by the federal government and is outside of Mayor Dead Fish's purview. The sender of that letter could get 20 years, no shit.

???!!!!!!

los-angeles-ca-usa-15th-jan-2018-us-senator-kamala-harris-jussie-smollett-KYP53W.jpg
You know Jussie likes to think of himself as super important. He thinks hes a leader, an inspiration to people and crusader in politics like some kind of mini MLK. He thinks hes smart too, but he will forever be known as an infamous hoaxer.

No one will ever take his opinions seriously again. Even those who are close to him will be suspicious of anything he says from now on, and no politician will ever want him near them. That is the last picture he will ever take with one. Any aspirations he ever had of being in politics, are over.
Marion Barry - Wikipedia
Believe it or not, on Youtube, most of the independent videos made by people who thought Jussie was lying, were made by black people. There are TONS of them.

are they
The guys from Nigeria are going to collect a lot more than $4000 once they sue Smollett and the Main Stream Media. Smollett really trashed them, labeling them as MAGA bigots and homophobes who tried to lynch him- and that was a lie.
Its a fuck of a lot worse than that. Smollett is denying that he hired them. By default that means he is saying they attacked him without his consent. If Jussies defense works, they go to prison. That is one cold blooded dude.
the cops know what's up
Dont get me wrong, his defense isnt going to work. The cops will definitely prove their case against him, and i suspect the FBI will too when they wrap up their investigation of the powder filled death threat letter that was sent to the Empire studios, which i assume is HIGHLY illegal.

The Letter Crap is worse than alleged beating , as it involves use of the mail, and a terrorist tactic concerning the powder and that.

Further, it is something that is dealt with by the federal government and is outside of Mayor Dead Fish's purview. The sender of that letter could get 20 years, no shit.
Ive been saying this for a few days now. The letter, if sent by him, is very bad for him. The feds dont play. A terrorism charge will end him.

....this is more proof of what I've said many times = blacks are brainwashed as kids
.....then you have the media reinforcing the stupid crap and you get some one like Smollett who does very stupid crap like this

I bet hbo and Netflix were offering him millions for his story, then booom he’s facing jail time and loss of millions lol poor guy

I bet hbo and Netflix were offering him millions for his story, then booom he’s facing jail time and loss of millions lol poor guy

Mr. Smollett should see if he can get into a state penitentiary- that would be great for him as a gay guy with all the sodomy occurring within.

If he goes to the federal can as a terrorist, it won't be pretty for him. Bradley Manning went to federal penitentiary as a proud homosexual (like Mr. Smollett) and came out without his penis as "Chelsea"

are they
Jussie Smollett paid two brothers to stage an attack against him, directed them to buy items used in the alleged assault and actually rehearsed it with them, sources say.

Sources say at least one of the brothers bought the rope used in the incident at Smollett’s request. The sources also say the “Empire” actor paid for the rope, which was purchased at the Crafty Beaver Hardware Store in the Ravenswood neighborhood the weekend of Jan. 25.

The brothers, who were questioned by police this week before being released, were paid $3,500 before leaving for Nigeria and were promised an additional $500 upon their return.

They left for Nigeria later in the day on Jan. 29, after the attack.

Sources said one of the brothers held the rope and poured bleach while the other wore a plain red hat and yelled slurs at Smollett.

The sources say the red hat was bought at an Uptown beauty supply store and that the attack was supposed to happen before Jan. 29. The brothers told detectives the three men rehearsed the attack days prior to it happening.

Smollett claims two men attacked him in Streeterville early Jan. 29 as he was heading to his apartment. He said they yelled racial and homophobic slurs at him, poured a chemical on him and put a rope around his neck.

Since being released Friday night, the brothers have been staying in an undisclosed location.

Chicago police spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said:

“We can confirm that the information received from the individuals questioned by police earlier in the Empire case has in fact shifted the trajectory of the investigation. We’ve reached out to the Empire cast member’s attorney to request a follow-up interview.”

Police raided the the brothers’ home on Wednesday

(Excerpt) Read more at chicago.cbslocal.com ...

the cops know what's up
Yes the FBI is investigating the act of terrorism... If it comes back to the brothers and designed by Jussie he is f**ked..

jackasses--like MBrown = commit crime and claim to be a victim!!
we are not stupid!!! you committed a crime/hate crime/dumbshit

IT seems to go hand an hand these days. Stories about people wearing MAGA hats and victims selected on the basis of identity or skin color or both. Why do they need to invent these things? Well...apparently because if they don't invent them there won't be anything to talk about in the real world.

By and large Trump Supporters are good, law abiding people. Are there some Jerks and racists wearing Maga hats.....yep. There are jerks and racists attached to every single social, political and philosophical movement out there. It's the cost of being public....

Smollet has been all but totally debunked....at this point the DA's office is no doubt preparing charges to spank him legally for this very stupid sympathy stunt. Wanna bet it's not a black DA going after him?

States_Atty_Kim_Foxx_01_086a_Print_3.jpg

At this point he may even be open to a law suit from the administration for his use of the MAGA term in his now proven to be false story.

In any case we have not seen the last of this stuff nor have we seen the last of his supporters. He will have a faithful group of mindless nit wits who will believe him despite the fact that he is caught red handed.

JO

???!!!!!!

Marion Barry - Wikipedia
Believe it or not, on Youtube, most of the independent videos made by people who thought Jussie was lying, were made by black people. There are TONS of them.
------------------------------------------------- I agree with that statement just above Godboy

Last edited:
What was the number in 2000?

Let me help you out.

View attachment 246362

Whoops. not an emergency... Most people would look at this graph and say, "Yup, not really so much a problem anymore."
...more Americans were murdered on the 9-11 terror attack than at Pearl Harbor
..a rule of military doctrines is to act on what the enemy is capable of--NOT what you think they will do
..so the open border is a major threat to the US

What was the number in 2000?

Let me help you out.

View attachment 246362

Whoops. not an emergency... Most people would look at this graph and say, "Yup, not really so much a problem anymore."
...more Americans were murdered on the 9-11 terror attack than at Pearl Harbor
..a rule of military doctrines is to act on what the enemy is capable of--NOT what you think they will do
..so the open border is a major threat to the US

WTF does the 9/11 attack have to do with open borders? The people who did that attack were here on a visa LEGALLY. And, for that matter, what does Pearl Harbor have to do with open borders? That was a military attack done by Japan's navy, not some illegals crossing the border.

Yeah, a rule of military doctrines IS to act accordingly to what the enemy is capable of. What exactly are unarmed migrants capable of in the form of military action?

The examples you brought up have zero to do with the southern border. Just more fear mongering on your part.

Forum List

Back