Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

When asked whether Smollett is officially considered a suspect in light of the new information, the Chicago Police Department told TMZ: 'We have some information that needs to be corroborated and verified with the Empire cast member before we can answer this question.

'After new developments, we've reached out to his attorney and requested additional time to interview him.'
''verify with an Empire cast member''...??? what could that be?
Empire star Jussie Smollett allegedly REHEARSED hoax attack with two Nigerian brothers | Daily Mail Online

...more Americans were murdered on the 9-11 terror attack than at Pearl Harbor
..a rule of military doctrines is to act on what the enemy is capable of--NOT what you think they will do
..so the open border is a major threat to the US

WTF does the 9/11 attack have to do with open borders? The people who did that attack were here on a visa LEGALLY. And, for that matter, what does Pearl Harbor have to do with open borders? That was a military attack done by Japan's navy, not some illegals crossing the border.

Yeah, a rule of military doctrines IS to act accordingly to what the enemy is capable of. What exactly are unarmed migrants capable of in the form of military action?

The examples you brought up have zero to do with the southern border. Just more fear mongering on your part.
hahahhahahahahah---think please
open borders = terrorists can come from the south like these idiots tried to do:
Five Syrians trying to make their way to the United States using stolen Greek passports were arrested in Honduras, police there said Wednesday.
Report: U.S.-bound Syrians arrested in Honduras with fake passports
duh!!!!!!!!!
..........terrorists murdered more Americans than the whole Japanese fleet with bombers/torpedo planes/etc did!!!!!!! DUH = terrorists are a REAL threat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH
DUH you fukin dumbass!!!!!!!!!!! terrorists can come in with the unarmed ''migrants'' !!!!!!!
fukin jesus christ--I needed to explain that???!!!!!!!?????

Wow................the Syrians got arrested in Honduras, but yet never made it to the US. If they didn't make it to the border, they didn't cross.

And...................like I said..................a border wall would have done nothing to stop the 9/11 attack, they were here on legal visas.

A wall wouldn't have stopped the Japanese Navy from bombing Pearl Harbor either.
...if you know anything about military/intel/terrorists/spies/etc, you should know that well organized organizations set up safe cells etc.....they set up safe cells in different countries, for years before an actual attack/spy operation
...if YOU are SMART, you would cut down on the CHANCES of these jackasses coming into the US

I've heard of "sleeper cells", but never "safe cells". If you are talking about sleeper cells, yes, they do come in this country far ahead of when they are planning on being activated. HOWEVER................those who are part of a sleeper cell also have good cover identities that can stand up to quite a bit of investigation, and they are put here LEGALLY before they are activated.

Nope..................sorry..................sleeper agents aren't going to cross illegally. They are going to come here with a solid cover, and it will be through legal channels.

Apparently, you've never read a Tom Clancy book, have you? If so you would know how stupid you sound. And, the reason I use Tom Clancy as an example is because his books are stupid accurate as to how the military operates. When his book "The Hunt For Red October" came out, he was investigated by the US Navy, because his description of operations onboard a submarine were so accurate, the Navy thought he had done some espionage in researching his book, but all he really did was talk to submariners and read unclassified FOIA requests. The submarine force had to change some of their procedures because of that book.
safe/sleeper
....the sleepers might do the actual attack/etc
...the safe cells provide the SAFETY/housing/'''verification''/sponsers the sleepers = they are '''legitimate'' immigrants/workers/citizens/etc

Fucking idiot could get 3 years in prison.

What a stupid shithead.....and for what?

He could get a lot longer than that, if he's found guilty of sending white powder with the intent of terror through the mail.

I think Mr. Smollett will explain that he was trying to raise awareness of Hate Crimes by conservatives.

White powder? I hadn’t heard.

Eight days before the 2 a.m. MAGA attack. The producers offered and Mr. Smollett declined a security detail.

Jussie Smollett: letter containing white powder sent to 'Empire' set days before attack - CNN

so the IDIOT says:
Smollet says he is certain that the two men caught on camera were the same involved in the January 29 incident
BEFORE he knows the cops know the 2 on the camera are Smollet's' FRIENDS!!! hahahahhahahahahahha
he fked himself on that big time
how can there be any defense of this??!!

He could get a lot longer than that, if he's found guilty of sending white powder with the intent of terror through the mail.

I think Mr. Smollett will explain that he was trying to raise awareness of Hate Crimes by conservatives.

Eight days before the 2 a.m. MAGA attack. The producers offered and Mr. Smollett declined a security detail.

Jussie Smollett: letter containing white powder sent to 'Empire' set days before attack - CNN
days before
the Nigerians left when? a day after?
hahahahhahahaha
this has to be on America's Dumbest Criminals
and win an Oscar

so the IDIOT says:
Smollet says he is certain that the two men caught on camera were the same involved in the January 29 incident
BEFORE he knows the cops know the 2 on the camera are Smollet's' FRIENDS!!! hahahahhahahahahahha

Mr. Smollett is none too brilliant for sure.

He should have definitely followed in the footsteps of the Black Congressional Israelites, and Nate Phillips- just made the rounds of talk shows and skip the idea of reporting it to the police.

Wow...

Wow...

I suppose the white powder thing was totally unrelated, we shall see. But Mr. Smollett was rehearsing the event with his Nigerian friends for a while before the 29 January event. Sure doesn't look good for him.

Most intelligent folks knew this was a hoax when we saw Smollett walking alone with that noose around his neck.

Last edited:
so the IDIOT says:

Mr. Smollett is none too brilliant for sure.

He should have definitely followed in the footsteps of the Black Congressional Israelites, and Nate Phillips- just made the rounds of talk shows and skip the idea of reporting it to the police.
.....and SNL did NOT make this their front piece--they did a Trump deal--again!--proving they are jackasses because this can be made out to be hilarious with JS directing the Nigerians on what to say and do with Eddie Murphy in there

ya think they woulda got some self respecting rope rather than a little clothes line . [heard it was clothes line [chuckle] ---- from the Busy Beaver Ace Hardware ,

What was Smollett trying to do?
Start a Black Homo insurrection?
Hell, even the pygmies in New Guinea could have easily put that down.

Forum List

Back