Ad that beat the GOP in VA

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Well done Dims.

I reckon they should run the same kind of ads nationally next election cycle.

It seems to work.

Well done Dims.

It seems to work.

haha, this is pretty predictable. people have been urging the Democratic supporting groups to take the gloves off and start fighting back on the same level as the right wing nutter groups. It's funny that, when they do (admittedly, it's kind of slimy), the same people who spend all of their time here and elsewhere acting EXACTLY the same way are now whining like little b****es.

Don't you find that to be even a LITTLE funny? Come on, you must have SOME sense of humor left.

Well done Dims.

It seems to work.

Nah........it was THIS guy

upload_2017-11-7_19-17-12.png

Congratulations to the college-educated voters in Virginia and New Jersey! Thank you!

No thanks for the uneducated poor minority underclass who always vote Dem?

Why do you disrespect America’s underclass?

Well done Dims.

It seems to work.

haha, this is pretty predictable. people have been urging the Democratic supporting groups to take the gloves off and start fighting back on the same level as the right wing nutter groups. It's funny that, when they do (admittedly, it's kind of slimy), the same people who spend all of their time here and elsewhere acting EXACTLY the same way are now whining like little b****es.

Don't you find that to be even a LITTLE funny? Come on, you must have SOME sense of humor left.

Who won?

Congratulations to the college-educated voters in Virginia and New Jersey! Thank you!

No thanks for the uneducated poor minority underclass who always vote Dem?

Why do you disrespect America’s underclass?

Because. They. Are. Really. Fucking. Stupid.

What’s really fucking stupid are Democrat blue state governors who demand high taxes, think their state citizens can receive an incentive from the Federal Government to ease their tax burden, while expecting the rest of the nation’s taxpayers to cover those Federal SALT deductions. Rather we need to strip those blue states of their high tax SALT deductions, allowing their state governors and legislatures tonclean up their own budget messes without aid from the Federal Government. Let them show their own state citizens just how beneficial their higher tax rate plans are.

The high state and local tax states are going to really cry about their taxes not being federally deductible.

They like the rest of the nation to subsidize their taxes.

The ad was only run for a day. Then some muslim ran down a bunch of people with his truck.

Pathetic...snowflakes are bragging about racist / race-baiting fear-mongering, Islamic Extremist-inspired ad, probably funded by the Russians...

:p

Pathetic...snowflakes are bragging about racist / race-baiting fear-mongering, Islamic Extremist-inspired ad, probably funded by the Russians...

Stop whining. You guys lost tonight, deal with it.

Throwing a tantrum about it isn't going to help you.
Not whining...pointing out how pathetic Democrats are...

Their next commercial going to feature the liberal would-be assassin shooting Republicans playing ball?

The ad was only run for a day. Then some muslim ran down a bunch of people with his truck.
Yes, the bastard was gut shot for his efforts, I hope they operated without ether. 8 people dead, 8 too many. Yet the GOP and NRA enabled the murder of 84 people in just over a month by their support of allowing machine guns in the general population.

Stop whining. You guys lost tonight, deal with it.

Throwing a tantrum about it isn't going to help you.
Not whining...pointing out how pathetic Democrats are...

Their next commercial going to feature the liberal would-be assassin shooting Republicans playing ball?

:lol:

You're whining. Like a little bitch, in fact.

But carry on, if it makes you feel better. I understand that tonight must have been hard on you.

Well done Dims.

It seems to work.

Who won?

Some nameless Dim promising social justice.

We know who funded it... read a newspaper dude...

Now, the bot echo chamber that was used after the ad went down to rile up a few ten thousand Cletuses in Virginia? No doubt, Russian.

Forum List

Back