Adam Schiff, Investigator Extraordinaire

How do these guys get to talk to our representatives? Am lucky if I get a form letter for my contacts.

What a MORON!

How isn't that a crime to be getting dirt from a foreign source if it was during the campaign??

because it wasn't during the campaign, moron.

if he'd ignored it, you trumptards would make a big deal of that too.

Hey MORON, the same way it's illegal to take down a candidate from info obtained from a foreign source it's also illegal to take down a President with info from a foreign source!!

Adam Schiff is a
Moron.

You could hear him taking Notes.

He totally Fell For it, and I swear the Pranksters were calling him dirty names in Russian with those passwords.

HERE IS THE VIDEO OF SCHITT GETTING PWND.

Prankster: "Pictures of naked Trump." :p

Actually I was so busy laughing at this sniveling weasel that I didn’t realize that he may have committed a crime

What a MORON!

How isn't that a crime to be getting dirt from a foreign source if it was during the campaign??

looks like folks are just starting to figure that part out

--LOL

Tucker Carlson is talking about it now.

it has been going national for a couple of hours now

How do these guys get to talk to our representatives? Am lucky if I get a form letter for my contacts.

It's easy, Just call any democrat and tell them you are a Russian Spy working for the Ukranians! You get right through.
Dems and Never-Trumpers salivate when presented with an opportunity to smear Trump. That's why they fall for that kind of shit every time.

Forum List

Back