Adam Schiff Is A Democratic And democratic Hero

That’s right. Fox News judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano explained that not only was Schiff carefully crossing each T and dotting each I of the process, but the whole way in which the hearings are being conducted now is entirely in accordance with House rules that were passed by Republicans back in 2015. At the time, Republicans were deeply embedded in round eight of the Benghazi hearings, and had no appetite for revisiting worn-out topics in public. So the very rules that they claim are creating an “unfair” and “secret” process … are their rules. They are rules that some of those invading the House chamber on Wednesday, such as Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows, had a direct role in creating.

Adam Schiff is a Democratic—and democratic—hero

When you aren't a pathological liar, you don't have to worry about keeping your story straight.
Shit for brains will be going to prison

Fun fact --- when you put an orange guy in an orange jumpsuit, you can't see him any more.
We know TDS INFLUENCE makes orange man bad
Mouth breathers of America charge
Trump-Shaking-Hands-Polish-First-Lady.jpg

Hey that's a pretty good pic. I LOVE that butthurt look on his face. Thanks for sharing mah bahruthuh.
Actually that where she is shaking his hand

I can see that. And I can see head-on where Rump is crestfallen at coming in second on the handshake. It's almost as good as my gif, but I like the body language in mine. Either way it's always nice to see the narcissistic fuckhole cut down to size.

Fun fact --- when you put an orange guy in an orange jumpsuit, you can't see him any more.

Hey that's a pretty good pic. I LOVE that butthurt look on his face. Thanks for sharing mah bahruthuh.

I can see that. And I can see head-on where Rump is crestfallen at coming in second on the handshake. It's almost as good as my gif, but I like the body language in mine. Either way it's always nice to see the narcissistic fuckhole cut down to size.
You're worse than a drunken retard

(and then one minute later...)

When a drunk sleeps it off he'll be sober. But you'll still be a retard.

Double post is not my fault. My device is doing it you drunken retard

Yeah um, it's still there. That your "device" too?

Yeah um, it's still there. That your "device" too?
Shrugs drunken retard

Forum List

Back