🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Adam Schiff regarding Joe Biden: "I think if he is our nominee, I think we lose”

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Adam Schiff is really, really dumb, but I think he's right about this.

Still waiting to see his Trump pee tape, though...maybe now is a good time to finally release it?

lol

“I think if he is our nominee, I think we lose,” Mr. Schiff said during the meeting, according to a person with access to a transcription of a recording of the event. “And we may very, very well lose the Senate and lose our chance to take back the House.”

They’re going to lose regardless of who they run with.
IMG_0327.jpeg

Still waiting to see his Trump pee tape, though...maybe now is a good time to finally release it?

lol

“I think if he is our nominee, I think we lose,” Mr. Schiff said during the meeting, according to a person with access to a transcription of a recording of the event. “And we may very, very well lose the Senate and lose our chance to take back the House.”

HE's right but I am guessing he also thinks Adam Schiff is the only person worthy of being President.

lol

Why doesn't he suggest another person then and how they would receive the millions of votes that Biden already received?

Where was this rocket scientist of the highest moral character three years ago?

lol

Fear not democrat. Come November, there's still democrats coming up with duplicate ballots, dead people voting, ballots on non-ballot paper, non-matching signatures, miraculous ballots showing up in the middle of the night, after the polls close, ballots from republican areas suddenly going missing, fake military absentee ballots and now, the added bonus of undocumented (wink wink) workers voting.
Your goal of only allowing a one-party only government dictatorship is in the works.

I really hate to say this but there's no worse political poison for American than a photo of JD without his big boy beard.
What could the duck king have been thinking?

Forum List

Back