Adam Schiff says Republicans must justify impeachment hearing witnesses

This is an investigation into a specific set of questions. It is actually to the president's advantage that this is not an investigation into all of his questionable activities. If republicans really want to open the house hearings to side issues in the interest of delay it could absolutely blow up in their face. Imagine everything getting trotted out for examination. Plenty of material there to build the case that Trump is generally unfit for office.

Fuck you. Once he clears himself of this bullshit, more will continue. It’s nice that the issue was collusion. Now it’s a phone call, and there’s back up issues when nothing happens there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think this is about a phone call? I'm sure he wishes that's all it was. This is about him abusing his office for personal gain, and that phone call is just another proof of him doing that. There is more involved than that one call
you think this is about Justice? lol

Oh now he’s abusing his office for personal gain. Could you be anymore ambiguous?

HUH? Yes Adam shit for brains is abusing justice and trying to overturn an election. I believe his big bug eyes caused him to be bullied at school.

More advocating violence. You trumpsters are pigs.
Violence is wrong at this point.

But nobody needs a lesson from people advocating a coup.
and leftist actions have consequences
That's like Japan sneak attack on Pearl Harbor
Did the Japanese want to be blamed for their actions? No, I doubt it but they did it and paid the price for their actions.

You really are off the deep end, aren't you?

This is an investigation into a specific set of questions. It is actually to the president's advantage that this is not an investigation into all of his questionable activities. If republicans really want to open the house hearings to side issues in the interest of delay it could absolutely blow up in their face. Imagine everything getting trotted out for examination. Plenty of material there to build the case that Trump is generally unfit for office.

Fuck you. Once he clears himself of this bullshit, more will continue. It’s nice that the issue was collusion. Now it’s a phone call, and there’s back up issues when nothing happens there.

You think this is about a phone call? I'm sure he wishes that's all it was. This is about him abusing his office for personal gain, and that phone call is just another proof of him doing that. There is more involved than that one call

In your case, it looks like it's about your childish tantrums.

I think it’s complete bullshit. They haven’t liked him ever, and are braking balls. He’s done nothing. No collusion that was going to do him in, and this is more of nothingness.

Nobody denies he is a hated pig. We knew he was unqualified before the election, and he proves us right every day.

Oh now he’s abusing his office for personal gain. Could you be anymore ambiguous?

He's doing that in many ways, but the main one being discussed now is his effort to extort Ukraine for dirt on his political opponent.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff on Thursday released a tightened set of guidelines over what potential witnesses can be called in the impeachment hearings, saying Republicans must justify their relevance according to a three-point criteria.

The California Democrat, in a letter to Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), the ranking member of the committee, formally asked for the GOP members’ requests for witnesses they would like to call for next week’s public hearings.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Can this farce become anymore of a KANGAROO court than it has been for weeks now?

adamschifftiaposchifftpos2-jpg.282676
These are the last actions of the Stalinist democrats before they're tossed on the ashheap of current events

More advocating violence. You trumpsters are pigs.
Violence is wrong at this point.

But nobody needs a lesson from people advocating a coup.
and leftist actions have consequences
That's like Japan sneak attack on Pearl Harbor
Did the Japanese want to be blamed for their actions? No, I doubt it but they did it and paid the price for their actions.

You really are off the deep end, aren't you?
I call it like it is
Your delusion that you support a party that is the problem doesn't stop the fact you are part of the problem.

He's doing that in many ways, but the main one being discussed now is his effort to extort Ukraine for dirt on his political opponent.
So you believe Trump thought he needed help to beat Biden? lol so what else is Trump Thinking?
When Bloomberg entered the race should take away any doubt
Trump has never thought he needed to beat the clown car because the Democrats believe they cannot beat him with those who are in the clown car.

I think it’s complete bullshit. They haven’t liked him ever, and are braking balls. He’s done nothing. No collusion that was going to do him in, and this is more of nothingness.

Nobody denies he is a hated pig. We knew he was unqualified before the election, and he proves us right every day.
Calm down piglet no one is going to take your spot in the pig pen.

He only said what he had been told?

You may not know it, but you just admitted he's not a fact witness.

Do you enjoy being a useful idiot? Does it give you a sense of belonging to blindly follow the Fascist mob?

Many prospering countries in the past like Venezuela, Argentina, Germany etc, have fallen into darkness because sheep like you followed power hungry Leftists.

So you admit Biden is corrupt now?

What dirt are you afraid of?

If Trump had asked for dirt, why would that be bad? You're apparently ok with Hillary buying the lies in the fake Steele Dossier, so what truths are you afraid of the Ukrainians disclosing?

A whistleblower makes Trump look bad

Dems: Protect the whistleblower

A whistleblower makes Dem's look bad

Dems: FIRE the whistleblower :aargh::102::aargh:

That's just silly. The whistle blower performed a great service for out country, however, the case has moved beyond the information he provided, and the more accurate and more complete information that has been exposed, thanks to the whistle blower is where the focus is now. You don't get that? I understand you want the opportunity to try to discredit the whistle blower, but it's too late for that to do you any good anyway, no matter how much you want it to.

What are you lying lowlife worthless scumbags hiding hmmm? Collusion? Rigging? Blatant attempt to frame a POTUS? All the above right.

Being mad at the whistle blower won't help Trump now. Too many of his own people already admitted to what he was doing. You should be mad at Trump for letting you down.
How can they "admit" something that didn't happen? All they did is whine about how they don't like Trump's agenda.

And you’re qualified for what? Knowing what it’s like to be a pig.

Dim babble.

Forum List

Back