Adam Schiff says Republicans must justify impeachment hearing witnesses

A whistleblower makes Trump look bad

Dems: Protect the whistleblower

A whistleblower makes Dem's look bad

Dems: FIRE the whistleblower :aargh::102::aargh:

That's just silly. The whistle blower performed a great service for out country, however, the case has moved beyond the information he provided, and the more accurate and more complete information that has been exposed, thanks to the whistle blower is where the focus is now. You don't get that? I understand you want the opportunity to try to discredit the whistle blower, but it's too late for that to do you any good anyway, no matter how much you want it to.

And Monica Lewinsky performed a great service for Bill Clinton.

The "outcome" was about the same.

Kinda a stretch, but they both did bring about an impeachment, so I guess you're right.

That's just silly. The whistle blower performed a great service for out country, however, the case has moved beyond the information he provided, and the more accurate and more complete information that has been exposed, thanks to the whistle blower is where the focus is now. You don't get that? I understand you want the opportunity to try to discredit the whistle blower, but it's too late for that to do you any good anyway, no matter how much you want it to.

What are you lying lowlife worthless scumbags hiding hmmm? Collusion? Rigging? Blatant attempt to frame a POTUS? All the above right.

What are you lying lowlife worthless scumbags hiding hmmm? Collusion? Rigging? Blatant attempt to frame a POTUS? All the above right.

Being mad at the whistle blower won't help Trump now. Too many of his own people already admitted to what he was doing. You should be mad at Trump for letting you down.

Being mad at the whistle blower won't help Trump now. Too many of his own people already admitted to what he was doing. You should be mad at Trump for letting you down.

Your so called whistleblower will fold like a cheap lawn chair under cross examination. I don't know what you bunch of dumbasses on the left hope to achieve. Go ahead vote to impeach Trump, piss off half the country and we'll rise up and obliterate your whole damn Dem party. Brilliant plan :cuckoo:

Your so called whistleblower will fold like a cheap lawn chair under cross examination. I don't know what you bunch of dumbasses on the left hope to achieve. Go ahead vote to impeach Trump, piss off half the country and we'll rise up and obliterate your whole damn Dem party. Brilliant plan :cuckoo:

What do you think you would gain? He only said what he had been told, and lots of first hand accounts of every one of his claims have been heard in hearings. Nothing you can discredit, unless you want to try attacking him personally.

No, they admitted to what they assumed he was doing. All the other sources told the truth, i.e. "No quid pro quo" and what if there was?

What do you think you would gain? He only said what he had been told, and lots of first hand accounts of every one of his claims have been heard in hearings. Nothing you can discredit, unless you want to try attacking him personally.

First hand accounts? Are you intoxicated? There hasn't been one person with anything other than their opinion.

What happened to the "House intelligence committee"? This guy seems to have crowned himself as the unelected judicial guru. Where the hell is the Attorney General?

What happened to the "House intelligence committee"? This guy seems to have crowned himself as the unelected judicial guru. Where the hell is the Attorney General?

He's on his knees waiting for his next instruction from Trump.

This is an investigation into a specific set of questions. It is actually to the president's advantage that this is not an investigation into all of his questionable activities. If republicans really want to open the house hearings to side issues in the interest of delay it could absolutely blow up in their face. Imagine everything getting trotted out for examination. Plenty of material there to build the case that Trump is generally unfit for office.

Fuck you. Once he clears himself of this bullshit, more will continue. It’s nice that the issue was collusion. Now it’s a phone call, and there’s back up issues when nothing happens there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schiff is not going to let Republicans turn this into a wing nut circus.

Sucks to be you

Let’s phony phone call that douche bag again, and put it on YouTube. That fucking moron.

This is an investigation into a specific set of questions. It is actually to the president's advantage that this is not an investigation into all of his questionable activities. If republicans really want to open the house hearings to side issues in the interest of delay it could absolutely blow up in their face. Imagine everything getting trotted out for examination. Plenty of material there to build the case that Trump is generally unfit for office.

Fuck you. Once he clears himself of this bullshit, more will continue. It’s nice that the issue was collusion. Now it’s a phone call, and there’s back up issues when nothing happens there.

You think this is about a phone call? I'm sure he wishes that's all it was. This is about him abusing his office for personal gain, and that phone call is just another proof of him doing that. There is more involved than that one call

More advocating violence. You trumpsters are pigs.
Violence is wrong at this point.

But nobody needs a lesson from people advocating a coup.
and leftist actions have consequences
That's like Japan sneak attack on Pearl Harbor
Did the Japanese want to be blamed for their actions? No, I doubt it but they did it and paid the price for their actions.

You think this is about a phone call? I'm sure he wishes that's all it was. This is about him abusing his office for personal gain, and that phone call is just another proof of him doing that. There is more involved than that one call

Who shift for brains?

The whistleblower never had credibility. That's why he was kept a secret.

Just Russian Collusion 2.0... Another attempt to purposely use lies to undo a Constitutional election.

That's how Fascists get power when they lose elections.

You keep telling yourself that.
ok Dorthy use your ruby slippers

you think this is about Justice? lol

I think it’s complete bullshit. They haven’t liked him ever, and are braking balls. He’s done nothing. No collusion that was going to do him in, and this is more of nothingness.

Who shift for brains?

Anyone that gives this moron any credibility is daft.

you think this is about Justice? lol

Oh now he’s abusing his office for personal gain. Could you be anymore ambiguous?

Forum List

Back