Adam Schiff's Jig is Up! Woo Hippity Hoo!

"BREAKING: House Republicans plan to call Hunter Biden, the Ukraine whistleblower and a range of other witnesses to testify in the upcoming public Trump impeachment hearings, according to a witness list obtained exclusively by Fox News"

What person's reply to what? I'm interested but not following...

Mebelle claimed that ABC or CBS outed the whistleblower, which is not true..and you have presented evidence of such....

Just curious to see what that person's reply will be …..

Bullies?
ABC is a bully, or was it NBC, that originally outed this fellow?
A few other of 'news agencies' outed this poor fellow also.
Do your homework, stop acting uneducated.

I questioned 'who was the bully'?

Real Clear Politics published the WB name.

https://www.realclearinvestigations...biden_brennan_dnc_oppo_researcher_120996.html

So, Real Clear Politics is the original 'bully'.

Actually, the NY Times is the original 'bully' , but I can't link the NYT cause it has a paywall.
The NYT did not name him. They described him as a CIA guy, etc. I don't have a subscription to the NYT either but this article came up for me (it's short).
Why The Times Published Details of the Whistle-Blower’s Identity
Schiff named him in a report also.
Schiff's staff missed redacting his name in a piece of documentation somewhere--it was an accident. I thought we weren't going to argue about this?
I'm not arguing.

Annnnnnnd.,.........your side needs to learn how to use it...........

What does the 6th say................hmmmmm..............

Congress isn't a real court room..........and is currently a laughing stock of the world.............you are too blind to see it..........

This is a setup after years of attempts.........and here you go with your panties in a wad that no one is buying your BS.

It is DOA at the Senate...........plans are to dismiss as soon as it shows up.
Well, it's great to know that the Republican Senate has already made up its mind, in a strictly partisan move, without so much as considering any evidence. That's what I like, open minds.
They don't see jack squat in the phone call................and it is known the whistle blower is a Dem wack job anyways...........

Schiff got caught already helping plot it.............For a set up attempt........the Dem party really sucks at it.

And ok.............away from your panties........lol..........nice response........lol
For about the billionth time, Schiff did not get "caught" helping to plot it or set it up. OMG. The whistleblower went to the committee staff because the whistleblower works in Washington for Washington and so he knows who would end up with this baby in the end. So he asked and they told him where to file it, which was not with them.
Schiff was not there. Schiff probably got told as an interesting fyi that it might be coming. The rest is pure made up baloney.

Still waiting on you to show where the ICIG or the intel committee, for that matter, has jurisdiction over presidential diplomatic phone calls.

Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community’s Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints (September 30, 2019)
The Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (ICIG) processes complaints or information with respect to alleged urgent concerns in accordance with the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA) and the ICIG’s authorizing statute. With respect to the whistleblower complaint received by the ICIG on August 12, 2019, the ICIG processed and reviewed the complaint in accordance with the law.
https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Documents/News/ICIG News/2019/September 30 - Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints/ICIG Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints.pdf

It's his job.

No it's not, a presidential diplomatic phone call does not fall within an intelligence activity or the authority of the Director of National intelligence. From your link.
upload_2019-11-9_10-17-51.png

Are you folks aware that 5 or 6 other people gave testimony that was far more damning than this whistleblower did??

It's like you folks are upset at some guy for calling the fire department but totally ignoring the people standing around with the gas cans and lit matches....

I swear I bet not see one of these Trumpers trying to go back and rewrite history when this Trump era is over.....

Holy cow, this thread only had ten pages when I left for my meeting last night after practicing my Karaoke for 4 hours, too. When i got to the place we sing, my voice was in tatters, so I just sang Woodie Guthries "This Land is Your Land, this Land is my Land" and dedicated it to the vets who were there. Fortunately, a lot of folks were a few beers into feeling no pain... :lmao: Unfortunately, I had to leave because I am allergic to alcohol and cigarettes. Since I just drank a hot dr. pepper with lemon, the cigarette smoke had my whole face swollen up, so I left as discreetly as I knew how. lol So much for a meeting. I got home at 1 am and finished a quilt top before coming here. I will have to read some more, but have a feeling the loyal opposition will not be feeling as mellow as the company of friends last night, so maybe I will be able to get the swollen face down to size in the meantime. Y'all post and bring peace to the Western world, okay? That means you must play nice. :D
BBL.

Well, it's great to know that the Republican Senate has already made up its mind, in a strictly partisan move, without so much as considering any evidence. That's what I like, open minds.
They don't see jack squat in the phone call................and it is known the whistle blower is a Dem wack job anyways...........

Schiff got caught already helping plot it.............For a set up attempt........the Dem party really sucks at it.

And ok.............away from your panties........lol..........nice response........lol
For about the billionth time, Schiff did not get "caught" helping to plot it or set it up. OMG. The whistleblower went to the committee staff because the whistleblower works in Washington for Washington and so he knows who would end up with this baby in the end. So he asked and they told him where to file it, which was not with them.
Schiff was not there. Schiff probably got told as an interesting fyi that it might be coming. The rest is pure made up baloney.

Still waiting on you to show where the ICIG or the intel committee, for that matter, has jurisdiction over presidential diplomatic phone calls.

Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community’s Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints (September 30, 2019)
The Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (ICIG) processes complaints or information with respect to alleged urgent concerns in accordance with the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA) and the ICIG’s authorizing statute. With respect to the whistleblower complaint received by the ICIG on August 12, 2019, the ICIG processed and reviewed the complaint in accordance with the law.
https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Documents/News/ICIG News/2019/September 30 - Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints/ICIG Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints.pdf

It's his job.

No it's not, a presidential diplomatic phone call does not fall within an intelligence activity or the authority of the Director of National intelligence. From your link.View attachment 288925

It's his job.

No it's not, a presidential diplomatic phone call does not fall within an intelligence activity or the authority of the Director of National intelligence. From your link.View attachment 288925

Who does have that authority then? No one? That would be handy, wouldn't it, so Trump couldn't be held accountable by anyone?
Do you realize what an unaccountable leader is called?

Holy cow, this thread only had ten pages when I left for my meeting last night after practicing my Karaoke for 4 hours, too. When i got to the place we sing, my voice was in tatters, so I just sang Woodie Guthries "This Land is Your Land, this Land is my Land" and dedicated it to the vets who were there. Fortunately, a lot of folks were a few beers into feeling no pain... :lmao: Unfortunately, I had to leave because I am allergic to alcohol and cigarettes. Since I just drank a hot dr. pepper with lemon, the cigarette smoke had my whole face swollen up, so I left as discreetly as I knew how. lol So much for a meeting. I got home at 1 am and finished a quilt top before coming here. I will have to read some more, but have a feeling the loyal opposition will not be feeling as mellow as the company of friends last night, so maybe I will be able to get the swollen face down to size in the meantime. Y'all post and bring peace to the Western world, okay? That means you must play nice. :D
BBL.
Yes, this topic is good for almost as much repetitive arguing with absolutely no resolution as the Mueller Report was when it first came out.
I predict at least another week.

It's his job.

It's his job.

Who does have that authority then? No one? That would be handy, wouldn't it, so Trump couldn't be held accountable by anyone?

The point is your WB is NOT a legitimate WB and deserves no protection, also the finding of the ICIG is NOT credible because the ICIG had no authority. It also means the Intel Committee has no jurisdiction over the matter regardless of the circumstances. This hoax was illegitimate form the get. There were violations of law alright, but they were committed by the people who discussed classified information with someone without a need to know. They should be prosecuted for violations of the espionage act.

No matter what you commies say, a difference of opinion on foreign policy is NOT impeachable.

It's his job.

It's his job.

The point is your WB is NOT a legitimate WB and deserves no protection, also the finding of the ICIG is NOT credible because the ICIG had no authority. It also means the Intel Committee has no jurisdiction over the matter regardless of the circumstances. This hoax was illegitimate form the get. There were violations of law alright, but they were committed by the people who discussed classified information with someone without a need to know. They should be prosecuted for violations of the espionage act.

No matter what you commies say, a difference of opinion on foreign policy is NOT impeachable.

whatever

The President shouldn't have done what he did and he got caught and I hope he gets fired for it. That's the only thing that is going to get through those thick skulls of yours.

It's his job.

It's his job.

whatever

The President shouldn't have done what he did and he got caught and I hope he gets fired for it. That's the only thing that is going to get through those thick skulls of yours.

So you have no problems with people that actually broke the law? You thinking a political disagreement is grounds for impeachment says you don't give a crap about our systems or country. Perhaps you should stop listening to the propaganda and get that through your thick head.

Attention Moderators:

This thread must be immediately removed. The use of the J-word in the title is racist and demeaning. The author should be banned for at least a month.

Oh, wait, I woke up on the liberal side of the bed this morning.

Please disregard.

That Tucker Carlson guy is one of the American television's biggest political propagandist hacks. He has no credibility and is one of the last people for referring anyone else to being a hack. His specialty is brainwashing and scamming dupes, suckers, and lemmings.

lmao

Greg

:woohoo:

Adam Schiff's whistleblower is nothing but a DNC Hack who hates Donald Trump more than Schrzok and his Galpal combined! In case you're into the Big Three MSM Stations, the truth will set you free from them here:

Partisan obfuscator Schiff needs to book a one-way to his beloved Russia! :lmao:

You might want to give Trump that one way. A story from Tucker Carlson? Lol!

The whistleblower doesn't matter anymore. You guys really need to stop letting Trump tell you what to think.

It's his job.

It's his job.

Obama?

Adam Schiff's whistleblower is nothing but a DNC Hack who hates Donald Trump more than Schrzok and his Galpal combined! In case you're into the Big Three MSM Stations, the truth will set you free from them here:

Partisan obfuscator Schiff needs to book a one-way to his beloved Russia! :lmao:

The whistleblower doesn't matter anymore. You guys really need to stop letting Trump tell you what to think.

There are Intersectional groups for black women, men, LGBTQ etc, and so on. Why did you join the Black Assholes group??

Greg

Mad cause you should be telling us but no one is listening?

Annnnnnnd.,.........your side needs to learn how to use it...........

What does the 6th say................hmmmmm..............

Congress isn't a real court room..........and is currently a laughing stock of the world.............you are too blind to see it..........

This is a setup after years of attempts.........and here you go with your panties in a wad that no one is buying your BS.

It is DOA at the Senate...........plans are to dismiss as soon as it shows up.

It's his job.
They did the job by the book. Then looked into it. Found nothing from the call that was worthy of further investigation and case closed.

Yet the left is using a call that isn't showing a crime to launch a circus act, with the Shifty in the lead who had knowledge of it before it was even filed................Which is why he should e questioned in this process.

It is DOA in the Senate.

It's his job.
They did the job by the book. Then looked into it. Found nothing from the call that was worthy of further investigation and case closed.

Yet the left is using a call that isn't showing a crime to launch a circus act, with the Shifty in the lead who had knowledge of it before it was even filed................Which is why he should e questioned in this process.

It is DOA in the Senate.

She's already conceded that neither the ICIG or intel committee have jurisdiction over the call. And what the DOJ says is irrelevant, their masters won't allow them to think for themselves.

That Tucker Carlson guy is one of the American television's biggest political propagandist hacks. He has no credibility and is one of the last people for referring anyone else to being a hack. His specialty is brainwashing and scamming dupes, suckers, and lemmings.

Carlson is a Russia Loving Hack.

But then again,45 is Russian Asset.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It's his job.

It is DOA in the Senate.

She's already conceded that neither the ICIG or intel committee have jurisdiction over the call. And what the DOJ says is irrelevant, their masters won't allow them to think for themselves.

My point is that they already looked into the call and found nothing worthy of further investigation.

Nothing there............So now the fishing trip by the Dems.

Forum List

Back