Adam Wainwright

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
You have been a great pitcher. Best to retire and get off that losing ballclub. Its obviously not a good environment for ones Psyche.

You have been a great pitcher. Best to retire and get off that losing ballclub. Its obviously not a good environment for ones Psyche.

I really don't get what the point of your thread is. He's not a member of this site and will never read the message you have posted.

I really don't get what the point of your thread is. He's not a member of this site and will never read the message you have posted.
How do you know what gets read? Others could read it and tell him. What an absolute waste of millions of $$$$ on a team like that, same with the Mets. There are people in need all over the earth, a far better use of millions of dollars.

Not sure i carecabout a couple of regular season losses in a down yr under incompetent managenent?

Wainwright had them in position to beat LA in that last WC game (i was surprised how great he was). STL had 24 or more baserunners, yet could not get the big hit. It was a soul sucking loss!

For that one game he was a masterpiece till Shildt had to take him out. Wainwright dominated thst WC game!!!!

For that alone.....Cards wall of fame.

Last edited:
He also closed 2006 NLCS striking out Beltan on a perfect curve ball.....looking at NYM.? Hes earned some praise as a Cardinal in big situations. But yeah, time to hang it up after that WC loss. Go out on yop.

Last edited:
He also closed 2006 NLCS striking out Beltan on a perfect curve ball.....looking at NYM.? Hes earned some praise as a Cardinal in big situations. But yeah, time to hang it up after that WC loss. Go out on yop.
He -WAS a great pitcher. His era is 7.46 or so. Its time to retire, not ruin a great career by continuing when they are going nowhere.

Forum List

Back