Administration under deadline pressure to call violence against Christians 'genocide'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Administration under deadline pressure to call violence against Christians 'genocide' | Fox News

What's Obama waiting for?

"The Obama administration is facing growing pressure to step up and formally call the violence against Christians in the Middle East genocide, as evidence of atrocities mounts ahead of a looming deadline to decide on a label.

The pressure comes amid scores of reports that Christians are being slaughtered, that Christian women are being raped and sold into slavery, and that Christian churches are being demolished.

But with the administration facing a March 17 deadline to decide how to label the situation, officials have hedged when asked which way they may decide."

Ass-clown SoS John Kerry declared to the Foreign Affairs Committee, “It does require a lot of fact-gathering.”

I'm not so sure it is a matter of 'fact-gathering' for the President who has aided the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeida, and ISIS. I think it boils down more to what he declared to the world when he spoke before the U.N. a month after the 9/11/12 attack in Benghazi that resulted in the needless deaths of 4 Americans. In that speech Obama again attempted to falsely blame a video for the attack and declared, "THE FUTURE MUST NOT BELONG TO THOSE WHO SLANDER THE PROPHET OF ISLAM."

IMO, those words and his past actions have a lot more to do with his 'foot-dragging' than 'fact-finding'...

FROM THE ORACLE AT USMB (me--rosie)
* )))) IT'S GENOCIDE ((((*
muslims have been committing genocide against Christian
populations for more than 1000 years in the middle east------the "arab
spring" constitute a RENAISSANCE of Islamic genocide----- against
ALL KAFFIRIN world wide. -----fret not-----such programs do wear out
in time-----and lots of blood

Because liberal subhuman filth are soooo full of guilty, self-righteous Western self-hatred that they sadistically get off when the most anti-Western religion destroys some element of Western culture, Christianity (I don't have a religious cell in my body but I do understand that the West carries a certain Judeo-Christian flavor in a number of aspects).

Would be genocide if it were any other religious group...

Iraqi Priest--Whose Church Was Bombed--Begs U.S. to Call Slaughter of Christians Genocide
March 11, 2016 | Chaldean Catholic priest Father Douglas Bazi spoke at the National Press Club Thursday calling on the U.S. State Department to recognize the genocide of Christians in the Middle East at the hands of ISIS. “I’m begging here--begging people of America to recognize it as a genocide," he said.
Bazi, a parish priest in Erbil, Iraq, who was also born and raised in Iraq, described the persecution he and his parishioners have faced there. “'Genocide' is a polite word. Can we think of another word to fit what happened to my people?” he told those gathered. “We are not talking about persecution just like stories.”

He says he is often asked by Americans how life is in Iraq. “There is no life in Iraq for my people,” he said. “They call my church the church of martyrs or the church of blood.” “My church in Baghdad been blowed up, blowed up in front of me,” Bazi said. “I survived twice. They bombed my car. I got shot in my leg by an AK-47. “I was kidnapped for nine days. They used the hammer to broke my teeth, my nose, and my back,” Bazi said, adding that he still keeps the shirt he was kidnapped in, holding it up for reporters to see faded blood stains.

father_bazi-sc-5.jpg

Father Douglas Bazi shows the bloody shirt he wore on the day he was attacked in Iraq.​

“I look to my blood every day, and I remember and this is what happen to my people every day,” Bazi said. “I’m lucky. I still look to my blood and remember, but what about my people? They don’t have any chance more to talk about our stories. “I’m here to tell you that my people, they feel that we are forgotten and we are alone,” Bazi said. “My people need a future,” he said. “I’m begging here--begging people of America to recognize it as a genocide.”

A comprehensive report documenting eyewitness accounts of Christians who have been killed, kidnapped, raped, or sold into slavery at the hands of ISIS was presented to the State Department on Wednesday. Knights of Columbus CEO Carl Anderson announced its release at the National Press Club event Thursday. The deadline for Secretary of State John Kerry to state the administration’s stance on the matter, as required by the omnibus spending bill - passed last December - is fast approaching. Kerry has until March 17 to declare whether “the persecution of, including attacks against, Christians and people of other religions in the Middle East by violent Islamic extremists” constitutes genocide.

Iraqi Priest--Whose Church Was Bombed--Begs U.S. to Call Slaughter of Christians Genocide

See also:

'Obama is More Likely to Walk on Water Than He is to Acknowledge the Genocide Against Christians'
March 11, 2016 | Actor James Woods is skeptical that President Obama will call the persecution of Christians in the Middle East genocide.
In a tweet posted on March 10, Woods wrote the following: "#Obama is more likely to walk on water than he is to acknowledge the genocide against Christians." The State Department and White House have not labeled atrocities against Christians in the Middle East genocide, but are facing a congressionally mandated March 17 deadline to make a decision. Woods also linked to a Fox News story, which detailed the release of a new report by Middle Eastern Christian leaders, human rights advocates from the Knights of Columbus, and the group In Defense of Christians (IDC).

From the executive summary of the report: ISIS is committing genocide — the “crime of crimes” — against Christians and other religious groups in Syria, Iraq and Libya. It is time for the United States to join the rest of the world by naming it and by taking action against it as required by law. ISIS’ activities are well known. Killings, rapes, torture, kidnappings, bombings and the destruction of religious property and monuments are, in some instances, a matter of public record. The European Parliament, the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom, and the Iraqi and Kurdish governments have labeled ISIS’ actions genocide. Political leaders, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights — have done likewise.

woodsobama.jpg

The Fox story described the scene when Fr. Douglas Bazi, a Catholic priest in Baghdad who was tortured by ISIS and now lives in a refugee camp, addressed the audience at the National Press Club, where the report was release: Holding a bloody shirt he carries with him to remember the Islamic State's crimes against Iraqi Christians, Douglas Bazi described for a Washington audience Thursday how he's suffered at ISIS' hands: He was kidnapped, had his teeth bashed in with a hammer and watched as his church was bombed. “There is not ‘life’ in Iraq,” Bazi said, noting his congregation has been targeted so often it is called the “church of the martyrs, or the church of the blood.”

James Woods: 'Obama is More Likely to Walk on Water Than He is to Acknowledge the Genocide Against Christians'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back