Admit it Republicans, aren’t you embarrassed by some of the stuff coming out of your party?

How are you defining normal Harry?

We know how you envision "normal."
1629900552661.png

1629900628010.png

Biden received 8 million more votes which led to him winning the election

The only statistical probability we need

Trump was able to overcome Hillary receiving 3 million more votes. He couldn’t overcome 8 million votes
BUT RALLIES!!!!

And BOAT PARADES!!

Actually, I have had many college level Statistics courses and used it throughout my professional career.

The only Statistic that matters is
Biden 306
Trump 232

It is irrefutable

That is not what statistics is about.

So I am sure you'll understand when I say there is a high probability you are lying about your background.

The elections results are just those results.

You would use statistics to analyze how you arrived at those results and to validate them in various ways.

Keep trying, Mr. Pathological.

That is not what statistics is about.

So I am sure you'll understand when I say there is a high probability you are lying about your background.

The elections results are just those results.

You would use statistics to analyze how you arrived at those results and to validate them in various ways.

Keep trying, Mr. Pathological.
Seems you have little understanding of Probability Theory also

I've seen PoliticalChic BURY you in fully cited statistics showing the impossibility of this election. You lie, you whine, then you run away.

You're a demagogue troll, the last thing you're interested in is facts.

I've never seen a post from that one that isn't filled with lies or simply a shrug about the death of others.

A disgusting copy of a human being.

Remember when this was his sig line?

"The next Republican POTUS hasn't been born yet"

Interesting.....lies from his lying avi to his lying sig

How early so you suppose he started to hate this country?

I’ll start
As a Democrat, I am uncomfortable with the Defund the Police crap, general wokiness of being offended by everything, bending over to accommodate transsexuals

But Republicans, are you uncomfortable with the Stolen Election rants, refusal to get COVID shots, Climate Change denial, Obama born in Kenya myth?
The Election was stolen--nice attempt to try to spin shit in order to blow smoke.
Whose refusing to get the covid Shots----it is simply a PERSONAL CHOICE not up to the government to mandate that everyone take an untested vaccine. The Areas getting hit by covid are dem controlled cities btw. The Climate always changes fool---it has nothing to do with man and carbon. It has to do with the Solar output of the sun and the orbit of the Earth-----just like Mars and the other planets btw. Man's influence on Climate is limited to deforestation, putting asphalt and concrete in as these raise the local temperature as based on scientific fact. Claims (lies really for money actually) that the carbon is warming the planet are based on a FAULTY COMPUTER MODEL that regularly proves itself wrong...but idiots like the UN and dems and the Chinese who stand to make trillions off the Carbon scam keep lying their asses off and keep pushing this nonsense. Tired of liars RightWinger.....its gotten very very old.

I've never seen a post from that one that isn't filled with lies or simply a shrug about the death of others.

A disgusting copy of a human being.

Remember when this was his sig line?

"The next Republican POTUS hasn't been born yet"

Interesting.....lies from his lying avi to his lying sig

How early so you suppose he started to hate this country?
We are making some progress here
PC responding without cut and paste

The Election was stolen--nice attempt to try to spin shit in order to blow smoke.
Whose refusing to get the covid Shots----it is simply a PERSONAL CHOICE not up to the government to mandate that everyone take an untested vaccine. The Areas getting hit by covid are dem controlled cities btw. The Climate always changes fool---it has nothing to do with man and carbon. It has to do with the Solar output of the sun and the orbit of the Earth-----just like Mars and the other planets btw. Man's influence on Climate is limited to deforestation, putting asphalt and concrete in as these raise the local temperature as based on scientific fact. Claims (lies really for money actually) that the carbon is warming the planet are based on a FAULTY COMPUTER MODEL that regularly proves itself wrong...but idiots like the UN and dems and the Chinese who stand to make trillions off the Carbon scam keep lying their asses off and keep pushing this nonsense. Tired of liars RightWinger.....its gotten very very old.
LOL

Rinse/ Repeat

Not much point in going further. You realize that clinging to this nonsense discredits everything else you say, right?
Oh my...is there something you would like to specifically like to argue because you know there is nothing that I said that isn't absolute fact. You will have to do better dblack, simply trying to discredit some-one to blow smoke using vague insults doesn't well work here.

Oh my...is there something you would like to specifically like to argue because you know there is nothing that I said that isn't absolute fact. You will have to do better dblack, simply trying to discredit some-one to blow smoke using vague insults doesn't well work here.
Sorry. Not interested in the tin foil hat shit.

Forum List

Back