Adoptive Father Rapes Daughter

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Sick pedo actually made an appeal to find this girl and it turns out he was raping her.

Missing Teen Found And Her Adoptive Father, Who Made Public Plea For Her Return, Charged With Her Rape

screenshot_2019-02-01_at_2.13.09_pm.png

why was this a problem? it is not like she was insisting the Guy has to get used to nude women around the house.
Its a problem because the girl is 14. Where I come from grown men having sex with little girls is frowned upon.
why force the issue? it is not like she was insisting on being nude around the house, right.

why was this a problem? it is not like she was insisting the Guy has to get used to nude women around the house.
Its a problem because the girl is 14. Where I come from grown men having sex with little girls is frowned upon.
Its frowned upon? Where i come from, we put those people in prison. There isnt a no snitch policy where i come from. We dont protect pedos.

If this is not a story that you blame Mexicans for -- then trumptards don't care
Oh you mean how hypocrites like you don't care that your kill your own at record numbers. Black on black death.
All the while being to fkn stupid to realize how or why almost all abortion clinics are in LOW INCOME BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS dumb ass. and idiots like you and the other stupid fks posting this are such dumb ass victims you support and praise the very fkn c...ts that assist you all in killing yourselves.

BlackGenocide.org | Links & Resources

Go educate yourself with real information trying to help you, not kill you nor harm you. They want you all to live survive and wake up so you all can pull yourselves out of the BLACK DEMOCRAT TRAP which worked because as LBJ said he's gonna have you NEGROES voting DEMOCRAT for the next 200 yrs and damned if you stupid fkrs aren't making him right.

View attachment 243484

View attachment 243483
No, I don't kill my own...never have.....unless you are saying that what a certain segment of black folks do is what all black people do?

If so, now I see why you get so defensive everytime a white supremacist murders a bunch of people due to his white supremacist beliefs...because you are one of them, in your mind..

Maybe those black people who kill other black people are doing it based on their white supremacist beliefs...which would make them and you team-mates...hooray!!

He is a pedo. I dont need to consult a dictionary to call him one.
Of course you wouldn't want to learn anything would you!

Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children

I think the proper term is hebephile, but at this point we are picking the fly shit out of the pepper. If true, this creep deserves everything that he has coming to him.

Forum List

Back