Adoptive Father Rapes Daughter

Being attracted to a girl that could easily pass as a young adult is far different than being attracted to a 3 year old.

Yea it is. That's not what this thread is about. She was not his daughter. She was adopted meaning they are no more relatives than me and you are.
She was legally his daughter. Thats what adopted means dummy. :rolleyes:

And she was only 14.

She was legally his adopted daughter. She was not biologicallly his daughter so being attracted to her has nothing to do with incest.

Only 14 means she could very well look and act like an adult. If she was "only" 14 why do 14 year olds get charged as adults if they commit crimes? They're either adults or kids, you can't have it both ways.

14-year-old charged as adult, sentenced to 10 years for violent armed robberies

She was not 3. So stop using pedophile. Idiot.

Yea it is. That's not what this thread is about. She was not his daughter. She was adopted meaning they are no more relatives than me and you are.

And she was only 14.

She was legally his adopted daughter. She was not biologicallly his daughter so being attracted to her has nothing to do with incest.

Only 14 means she could very well look and act like an adult. If she was "only" 14 why do 14 year olds get charged as adults if they commit crimes? They're either adults or kids, you can't have it both ways.

Stop trying to rationalize your heros' pedophilia.

Its a problem because the girl is 14. Where I come from grown men having sex with little girls is frowned upon
You called him a pedophile. Please consult a dictionary.
He is a pedo. I dont need to consult a dictionary to call him one.

It shows you have no fucking clue what a pedo is.
The inbred in the OP is a pedo.
:rolleyes: neither inbred nor a pedo. Tards like creating their own definitions. That way they never "lose" an argument (in their own minds).

There are bad people everywhere. No one will be giving this man an excuse that his culture permits sex with young adoptive daughters. No one will suggest that this family be reunified and no community would offer sanctuary. No mayor would call him and give a tip off that the police were coming to arrest.

That's the real difference.

And she was only 14.

Ohhh you have met Woody Allen!

Gosh. What's the world coming to?

This is why I don't support government laws forcing unsuspecting children into relationships with sexual deviants or otherwise mentally insecure Individuals.

If this is not a story that you blame Mexicans for -- then trumptards don't care
He is Mexican.

Randall Pruitt is your typical white guy.

randall-pruitt.jpg

He is a pedo. I dont need to consult a dictionary to call him one.
Of course you wouldn't want to learn anything would you!

Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children
Man that clears thing up TOTALLY. Like Mohammed !!!

Did he rape her or were they having an affair? While this is not pedophilia it is most certainly statutory rape.

Forum List

Back