Adoptive Father Rapes Daughter

Sick pedo actually made an appeal to find this girl and it turns out he was raping her.

Missing Teen Found And Her Adoptive Father, Who Made Public Plea For Her Return, Charged With Her Rape

screenshot_2019-02-01_at_2.13.09_pm.png
So "a bad living situation" is now called sexual abuse? The OP's link only has Sheriff Jones' speculation. What happened to waiting until proven guilty? The kid ran away from home. The sheriff claims there are 'multiple other charges' but 'can't say at this time' what they are. We need to wait IMO.......

Conservatives are fine with pedos. Drumpf would perv out on teenage beauty pageant contestants and they love Roy Moore
Did either of these men actually commit a crime? The answer is NO.

Now did Bill Clinton? Robert Menendez? YES
What the fuck are you talking about? Neither Clinton nor Menendez committed a sex crime, leave alone one against a child. Neither were convicted of anything . Are you just another apologist for child sexual abuse. ?That is, by the way, the topic of this thread.

You are a dirty capo and a hypocrite. Justice Kavanaugh anyone? You are basically along every victim of sexual assault a liar because they don’t line up with your political bent. Typical.

That makes NO fucking sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprised you didn’t tell us all your Jewish again. You defend a guy who likes 13 year d hookers. Typical “Capo” type guy.

Sick pedo actually made an appeal to find this girl and it turns out he was raping her.

Missing Teen Found And Her Adoptive Father, Who Made Public Plea For Her Return, Charged With Her Rape

screenshot_2019-02-01_at_2.13.09_pm.png
So "a bad living situation" is now called sexual abuse? The OP's link only has Sheriff Jones' speculation. What happened to waiting until proven guilty? The kid ran away from home. The sheriff claims there are 'multiple other charges' but 'can't say at this time' what they are. We need to wait IMO.......
Yeah being raped by your father is a bad living situation. They didnt just say sexual abuse. He was charged with rape dumbass. :rolleyes:

Yeah being raped by your father is a bad living situation. They didnt just say sexual abuse. He was charged with rape dumbass. :rolleyes:

Apparently all you need is a 'charge' to define 'guilty.' By that definition Hillary is guilty. "dumbass"

Apparently all you need is a 'charge' to define 'guilty.' By that definition Hillary is guilty. "dumbass"
Hillary has never been charged with a crime dumbass. When she is let me know and I will say she is guilty too. :rolleyes:

why was this a problem? it is not like she was insisting the Guy has to get used to nude women around the house.
Its a problem because the girl is 14. Where I come from grown men having sex with little girls is frowned upon.

So you’re not from Africa.
Yes. I am from Africa. My legendary DNA is straight from Africa.

Africans love them some child brides:

https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/wp-c...age-in-Africa-A-brief-by-Girls-Not-Brides.pdf

“Legendary” indeed.

why was this a problem? it is not like she was insisting the Guy has to get used to nude women around the house.
Its a problem because the girl is 14. Where I come from grown men having sex with little girls is frowned upon.

https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/wp-c...age-in-Africa-A-brief-by-Girls-Not-Brides.pdf

“Legendary” indeed.
Whites are inbred and frequently sex their children. its always on the news.

“Legendary” indeed.

Troll^^^^^

“Legendary” indeed.

It makes the news because it’s rare and repulsive to us. Do you think a marriage to a thirteen year old makes the news in Niger?

Hillary has never been charged with a crime dumbass. When she is let me know and I will say she is guilty too. :rolleyes:

Comey said she was guilty, dumbass. He just illegally let her off. You really need to get informed.

“Legendary” indeed.

It makes the news because it’s rare and repulsive to us. Do you think a marriage to a thirteen year old makes the news in Niger?
We arent talking about Niger. We're talking about this white inbred in the OP. Not only do whites have a problem with molesting children they rape dogs and other animals.

Comey said she was guilty, dumbass. He just illegally let her off. You really need to get informed.
Show me the charges. If you cant then you need to get informed.

“Legendary” indeed.

We arent talking about Niger. We're talking about this white inbred in the OP. Not only do whites have a problem with molesting children they rape dogs and other animals.

You are a racist obviously.

“Legendary” indeed.

You are a racist obviously.
The guy I was talking to is a racist. Get your shit straight. :rolleyes:

“Legendary” indeed.

You’re the one who is focusing on race, so yes we are talking about Niger and Africa in general. Blacks have a big problem with molesting children, and they like having sex with monkeys too. Not to mention their little homosexual problem. Why do you think so many blacks have HIV?

“Legendary” indeed.

You’re the one who is focusing on race, so yes we are talking about Niger and Africa in general. Blacks have a big problem with molesting children, and they like having sex with monkeys too. Not to mention their little homosexual problem. Why do you think so many blacks have HIV?
No dumbass. I didnt mention race until someone else did. You are the one that mentioned Africa. You need to get your shit straight too. There are more whites with HIV than anyone else. Its a fucking epidemic in europe.

Comey's own words...

1. "Clinton’s emails included seven message chains with information classified as top secret."
  2. “None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system.”
  3. “The security culture of the State Department …was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.”

Here's what James Comey said about Hillary Clinton's emails back in July

Comey charged her then ILLEGALLY let her off.

Comey's own words...

1. "Clinton’s emails included seven message chains with information classified as top secret."
  2. “None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system.”
  3. “The security culture of the State Department …was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.”

Here's what James Comey said about Hillary Clinton's emails back in July

Comey charged her then ILLEGALLY let her off.
Show me the charges. Until then youre talking out your ass. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back