Adoptive Father Rapes Daughter

Show me the charges. If you cant then you need to get informed.

Comey's own words...

1. "Clinton’s emails included seven message chains with information classified as top secret."
  2. “None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system.”
  3. “The security culture of the State Department …was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.”

Here's what James Comey said about Hillary Clinton's emails back in July

Comey charged her then ILLEGALLY let her off.
Show me the charges. Until then youre talking out your ass. :rolleyes:

I just quoted the head FBI investigator, moron. He got fired because of that. But, I get it, you are a died in the wool TDSer and can't adequately see the truth beyond your blind hatred.

Whites are inbred and frequently sex their children. its always on the news.

It makes the news because it’s rare and repulsive to us. Do you think a marriage to a thirteen year old makes the news in Niger?
We arent talking about Niger. We're talking about this white inbred in the OP. Not only do whites have a problem with molesting children they rape dogs and other animals.

You’re the one who is focusing on race, so yes we are talking about Niger and Africa in general. Blacks have a big problem with molesting children, and they like having sex with monkeys too. Not to mention their little homosexual problem. Why do you think so many blacks have HIV?
No dumbass. I didnt mention race until someone else did. You are the one that mentioned Africa. You need to get your shit straight too. There are more whites with HIV than anyone else. Its a fucking epidemic in europe.

Wow, could you be more full of shit?

Africans make up the vast majority of the HIV population, with Asia a distant second:

Global HIV and AIDS statistics

Whites are inbred and frequently sex their children. its always on the news.

It makes the news because it’s rare and repulsive to us. Do you think a marriage to a thirteen year old makes the news in Niger?
We arent talking about Niger. We're talking about this white inbred in the OP. Not only do whites have a problem with molesting children they rape dogs and other animals.

You’re the one who is focusing on race, so yes we are talking about Niger and Africa in general. Blacks have a big problem with molesting children, and they like having sex with monkeys too. Not to mention their little homosexual problem. Why do you think so many blacks have HIV?
No dumbass. I didnt mention race until someone else did. You are the one that mentioned Africa. You need to get your shit straight too. There are more whites with HIV than anyone else. Its a fucking epidemic in europe.

Africans make up the vast majority of the HIV population, with Asia a distant second:

HIV diagnoses at all-time high in Eastern Europe, report says - CNN

Dog found raped and hanging from a tree

james-evans-rape-murder-dog.jpg

Show me the charges. If you cant then you need to get informed.

Comey's own words...

1. "Clinton’s emails included seven message chains with information classified as top secret."
  2. “None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system.”
  3. “The security culture of the State Department …was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.”

Here's what James Comey said about Hillary Clinton's emails back in July

Comey charged her then ILLEGALLY let her off.
Show me the charges. Until then youre talking out your ass. :rolleyes:

I just quoted the head FBI investigator, moron. He got fired because of that. But, I get it, you are a died in the wool TDSer and can't adequately see the truth beyond your blind hatred.
I didnt ask you to quote anyone. I said show me the charges that were brought against Clinton. If you cant do that then you continue to talk out your ass. :rolleyes:

The article is comparing the HIV rate between European countries. All still very low rates compared to Africa, dumbass.

The article is comparing the HIV rate between European countries. All still very low rates compared to Africa, dumbass.
White guys love raping animals and children.

Uh huh....that’s why we throw them in jail when we find out about them.:itsok:

Why dont white boys just stop raping animals and children? :rolleyes:

Lol
Boy,
It seems you’re a fan

Lol
Boy,
It seems you’re a fan
I'm no fan of white boys raping animals or children. Boy

Why don’t black boys just stop raping animals and children? :rolleyes:

Men face 1,460 counts of sex with animals in ‘one of the most extreme’ abuse cases DA has seen

Men face 1,460 counts of sex with animals in ‘one of the most extreme’ abuse cases DA has seen

Two Memphis-area men, Isiah Dequan Hayes, 19, and Daireus Jumare Ice, 22, have been charged with allegedly sexually assaulting a 9-month old baby girl and recording it on a phone in 2016.

The duo was arrested last February after the child’s mother used social media to identify the person on the video abusing her baby and reported it to police.

Two Memphis Men Charged With Raping 9-Month-Old Baby And Filming Attack

Two Memphis-area men, Isiah Dequan Hayes, 19, and Daireus Jumare Ice, 22, have been charged with allegedly sexually assaulting a 9-month old baby girl and recording it on a phone in 2016.

The duo was arrested last February after the child’s mother used social media to identify the person on the video abusing her baby and reported it to police.

Two Memphis Men Charged With Raping 9-Month-Old Baby And Filming Attack

Calif. man pleads no contest to rape of 5-year-old, sentenced to 90 days of house arrest

Man Who Raped Cat Arrested

Forum List

Back