Adult Children of Gay Couples Suffer Poorer Outcomes

The question is what happens when Muslims encounter the utopia of gay marriage?? I see dead people...
I guess you'll be in your element. Enjoy sharia and maybe then you'll realize that the first amendment isn't just about freedom OF religion, but also freedom FROM religion. You can't have the former without the latter.

"Homophobia is very widespread in Mexican society. Statisticians show that between 2002 and 2007 along, 1000 persons have been murdered in homophobic crimes, as the Chamber of Deputies revealed in May 2007, making Mexico the county with the second-highest rate of homophobic crimes in the world (after Brazil)."

Homosexuality in Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bring those illegals on over. They won't cause any problems!

The question is what happens when Muslims encounter the utopia of gay marriage?? I see dead people...
I guess you'll be in your element. Enjoy sharia and maybe then you'll realize that the first amendment isn't just about freedom OF religion, but also freedom FROM religion. You can't have the former without the latter.
If it was about freedom from religion, it would say that.

Statist fool.

Statist fool.

So the Constitution says you are free to worship, but not free to not worship? :cuckoo:

Your deflecting...

The methodology of that study has been criticized.

Regnerus Fallout

So you want to select out all the screwed up gays and only use the few that are no screwed up?

The children of stable gay couples should be compared to the children of stable straight couples.

It isn't hard to grasp...if you want to.

The instability of same sex relationships is part of the difference, selecting that out would give you false data.

You have nothing but your own bigotry to show same sex relationships are more unstable than straight relationships.

Every other straight marriage ends in divorce, so I would be very careful with your assumptions.

LOL. Selecting out the higher rate of unstable relationships is a way of creating a false picture of what is going on.

You just described the OP's study.

Nope, I just describe what the critics WANT to do so they can try to gin up good numbers to support their ideology.

Your buddies are making the demand for that right above.

Here cut and pasted for you.

"The children of stable gay couples should be compared to the children of stable straight couples."

Also,

"Regnerus did not compare children raised by stably coupled same-sex parents with children raised by stably coupled opposite-sex parents. "

That's your side of the debate wanting that.
Your own words: "LOL. Selecting out the higher rate of unstable relationships is a way of creating a false picture of what is going on."

The study selected out the unstable straight relationships, thus creating a false picture.

Comparing apples and oranges to just apples.

Your deflecting...
You're non-responsive

You can't have one without the other. If you don't think so, be prepared for sharia law, since you're saying the Constitution doesn't protect you FROM it.

Your deflecting...
You're non-responsive
Your response is very PC, in other words deflective...

The question is what happens when Muslims encounter the utopia of gay marriage??

I see dead people...

Muslims in America encounter gay married people all the time.
The Muslims don't control America, what happens in a country they control??
When gays are encountered dumb a$$??
...a little slow today??

Who cares? Why does it matter in a thread about American civil marriage?

The question is what happens when Muslims encounter the utopia of gay marriage??

I see dead people...

...a little slow today??

Your political correctness will not allow the stopping of Muslims controlling community's, see France.

Embrace the suck

Ask her what MEXICANS do to homos they encounter. They're even more ruthless than the rag heads.

I work with dozens of Mexican Americans everyday. Not a single one has treated me poorly let alone caused me physical harm.

Why not ask me yourself? Are you pretending to ignore me?

I see dead people...

...a little slow today??

Your political correctness will not allow the stopping of Muslims controlling community's, see France.

Embrace the suck

See France for what?

Your deflecting...
You're non-responsive
PC is used so much, it doesn't really mean much except, "I don't really understand what you're talking about, so I'll throw out a blanket insult". My previous post stands and is reinforced.

I see dead people...

...a little slow today??

Embrace the suck

See France for what?
For when Muslims take over communities...

Your deflecting...
You're non-responsive
PC is used so much, it doesn't really mean much except, "I don't really understand what you're talking about, so I'll throw out a blanket insult". My previous post stands and is reinforced.
It is having a spine thing of course you would not understand, my current post stands and is reinforced.

Statist fool.

So the Constitution says you are free to worship, but not free to not worship? :cuckoo:
Nope. The constitution says you are free to worship, even if other people object.

Forum List

Back