Adult Children of Gay Couples Suffer Poorer Outcomes

The question is what happens when Muslims encounter the utopia of gay marriage?? I see dead people...
I guess you'll be in your element. Enjoy sharia and maybe then you'll realize that the first amendment isn't just about freedom OF religion, but also freedom FROM religion. You can't have the former without the latter.
If it was about freedom from religion, it would say that.

Statist fool.

So the Constitution says you are free to worship, but not free to not worship? :cuckoo:
Nope. The constitution says you are free to worship, even if other people object.

And visey versey. As long as that worshipping doesn't impede anybody else's Constitutional rights... :eusa_dance:

The question is what happens when Muslims encounter the utopia of gay marriage?? I see dead people...
I guess you'll be in your element. Enjoy sharia and maybe then you'll realize that the first amendment isn't just about freedom OF religion, but also freedom FROM religion. You can't have the former without the latter.

Statist fool.

So the Constitution says you are free to worship, but not free to not worship? :cuckoo:
Nope. The constitution says you are free to worship, even if other people object.

And visey versey. As long as that worshipping doesn't impede anybody else's Constitutional rights... :eusa_dance:
I have to admire a bleeding heart like you, you stand your ground like me.

No need for moderates...

You can't have one without the other. If you don't think so, be prepared for sharia law, since you're saying the Constitution doesn't protect you FROM it.
Bullshit. We've had one without the other for two centuries. The Constitution protects us from human rights violations which are what Sharia Law is all about. It isn't about *religion*. Muslims have the right to practice their religion, but since Sharia is by definition the suppression and punishment of people FOR THEIR FAITH of course it isn't supported by the constitution.

But you don't have the *right* to never hear about or see other people practicing their religion. Sorry. Isn't going to happen. If that's what you want, then YOU are the one in support of sharia.

As if no one could have predicted it, the largest study to date of adult children of same sex couples shows that they suffer poorer outcomes than adult chidlren of traditional couples. This would be a big "Duh" except the Gayhaddis kept quoting small selective studies that showed the opposite. But politicized science and small samples are no match for a broad wide range study. And the results are just what you would expect.
Cue "bigoted Texans"meme in 3...2...1....
Adult Children of Parents in Same-Sex Relationships Report Varied Outcomes

Here's why you FAIL so miserably Rabbi.

**Unpublished research (thus not peer-reviewed)

**If it has been published -- then how was it received (peers)?

And "suffer" -- you added that. FAIL / LIE / nice try.

You see, Rab, social science works like science -- you publish findings and then wait for someone else to repeat your experiment.

2012 - LOL, you really do suck at this. Stay off the inter webs, you'll get eaten alive.

Haaaa Haaa your signature is hysterical :lol::lol::lol:

Statist fool.

No need for moderates...

Thanx, but I am hardly a 'bleeding heart'. I just enjoy having common sense

You can't have one without the other. If you don't think so, be prepared for sharia law, since you're saying the Constitution doesn't protect you FROM it.
Bullshit. We've had one without the other for two centuries. The Constitution protects us from human rights violations which are what Sharia Law is all about. It isn't about *religion*. Muslims have the right to practice their religion, but since Sharia is by definition the suppression and punishment of people FOR THEIR FAITH of course it isn't supported by the constitution.

But you don't have the *right* to never hear about or see other people practicing their religion. Sorry. Isn't going to happen. If that's what you want, then YOU are the one in support of sharia.

Sharia law doesn't even tolerate other practicing Muslims if they don't 'worship' in the same manner that it demands ...that is very much the same with certain fundie Christians- who are totally intolerant of other practicing Christians & even think some are 'cults'.

As if no one could have predicted it, the largest study to date of adult children of same sex couples shows that they suffer poorer outcomes than adult chidlren of traditional couples. This would be a big "Duh" except the Gayhaddis kept quoting small selective studies that showed the opposite. But politicized science and small samples are no match for a broad wide range study. And the results are just what you would expect.

Even if this nonsense is true...

So what?

It's not. It's been panned 12 ways to Sunday.

It's been "panned" by homosexual activists who formed an organization specifically for the purpose of discrediting the study. These are the same cranks who support "studies" that supposedly show no difference between the children of homosexuals and the children of heterosexuals.

Statist fool.

No need for moderates...

I see little evidence of that.

Call us in ten years. Even the author admits he can't show cause and effect, and that the same things can likely be said of any single-mother household.

The "defects" you claim this study suffers from are true of all the studies that contend homosexual parenting is not harmful to children, only more so.

No need for moderates...

I have no problems with what you may or may not think, little middle finger waving dude. I'm betting that hostile little hate ridden kid that is your avatar was raised by some real hetero, flag wavin', gun totin', 'murica lovin' Christian-like folk 'eh?

LOL.

No need for moderates...

I have no problems with what you may or may not think, little middle finger waving dude. I'm betting that hostile little hate ridden kid that is your avatar was raised by some real hetero, flag wavin', gun totin', 'murica lovin' Christian-like folk 'eh?

LOL.

The photo is probably Photoshopped, so your fantasies have no basis in reality.

99b4cc7c125ed40d8582fbeb2dfeeaa9.jpg
images

628x471.jpg

6c6c475299f18a8e1510e1e72233e3d0.jpg
images
images

Right, the gay couple raises dysfunctional kids...What a Dumb Ass Study

"Most conclusions about same-sex parenting have been drawn from small, convenience samples, not larger, random ones," Regnerus said. "The results of that approach have often led family scholars to conclude that there are no differences between children raised in same-sex households and those raised in other types of families.[ /QUOTE]

Last edited:

No need for moderates...

LOL.

I'm doubting it's edited.

Wew5rbz.jpg

No need for moderates...

LOL.

I'm doubting it's edited.

Wew5rbz.jpg

You're naive about what's possible with Photoshop. it looks to me like the ends of the 4th and 5th fingers were erased.

Ask her what MEXICANS do to homos they encounter. They're even more ruthless than the rag heads.

I work with dozens of Mexican Americans everyday. Not a single one has treated me poorly let alone caused me physical harm.

Why not ask me yourself? Are you pretending to ignore me?
Is that supposed to be relevant? Your anecdotal lies?

images

628x471.jpg

images
images

"Most conclusions about same-sex parenting have been drawn from small, convenience samples, not larger, random ones," Regnerus said. "The results of that approach have often led family scholars to conclude that there are no differences between children raised in same-sex households and those raised in other types of families.[ /QUOTE]

Photoshop is fun, isn't it?

images

628x471.jpg

images
images

Photoshop is fun, isn't it?

Really ? Try watching the video and learn something today because it is true.

How Young Is Too Young to Learn Hate?

Muslims in America encounter gay married people all the time.
The Muslims don't control America, what happens in a country they control??
When gays are encountered dumb a$$??
...a little slow today??

Who cares? Why does it matter in a thread about American civil marriage?
Your political correctness will not allow the stopping of Muslims controlling community's, see France.

Embrace the suck

See France for what?
For when Muslims take over communities...

Where is that happening in France? Does France adhere to the US Constitution like we do?

What does this "takeover" look like in France?

What do Muslims (or Jews, Christians, Buddhists, etc) elsewhere have to do with civil marriage in the US?

Forum List

Back