Adulting Is Hard! Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Needs A Vacation From Work

She needs medical treatment. She needs an eye reduction and somehow fix that over bite.

I would also suggest a lobotomy but I doubt it would change her in any way.
Why are Conservatives so obsessed with looks?

Seen Huckabee Sanders lately?

That sounds an awful lot like a value judgement on a woman's appearance. Why would you do that?

It does huh.

What "value" did he append to the subject then? It's not on my screen.

Why don't you ask him? I was able to see what he was insinuating. Apparently you missed it.

I don't need to ask him ---- I didn't make the leap. YOU did.

Like I said, I saw the value judgement. I can't help that you didn't.

Why are Conservatives so obsessed with looks?

Seen Huckabee Sanders lately?

That sounds an awful lot like a value judgement on a woman's appearance. Why would you do that?

It does huh.

Why don't you ask him? I was able to see what he was insinuating. Apparently you missed it.

Okay. Quote it for me then.

It does huh.

If you didn't see it the first time, quoting it again won't help you. Here are the options, either you're truly too dense to recognize it or you know perfectly well what it is and you're playing dumb. Either way, I'll have to treat you like a child to help you understand. I'm willing to do that for you if you really need it. Is that what you want?

the bottom line is if she just took the time and didn't crow about it, it would not ever have been discussed. The arrogant girl brought this on herself from the beginning, and it looks like she cannot shut up and stop making stupid ignorant statements.

Welcome to our planet and the bubblesphere of Twitter. Duh.

What some Rep-elect from a district a thousand miles away from you elects (pun intended) to Twit about affects you exactly how? You're the one whining about what somebody else is doing with her personal time --- who does that make "arrogant"?

the idiot girl from NY has zero affect on me, or you. But she has made herself hard to ignore with her constant gaffes and misstatements, plus the media seems determined to put her on every news outlet as much as possible, even to the point of calling her the future of the dem party. If that's true, the dem party is over.

:lmao: Drama queen much?

Sooooooooooooooooo "the media" is determined, is it.

Who's starting all these butthurt threads then?

not butthurt, laughing at the "future of the democrat party".

Not so much "laughable" as "nonexistent", since no such party exists. And if one did, you would have already disqualified yourself from opining on it.

and its true, if the media was not obsessed with this moron, none of us would be aware of her ignorant ramblings.

The question stands. WHO is starting all these butthurt threads about whether she's on "vacation", whether she has a place to live, countless jokes trying to sell the "stupid" label, etc etc etc?

Is "The Media" running several sock accounts on USMB then?

So yes -------------- butthurt is exactly the term. TownHall and Hateway Plundit and user-generated Googly Image jokes are not in any definition "The Media".

How far is Queens from New Orleans? Well over thousand miles of pure butthurt.

the girl is a continual source of amusement. Stop trying to cover for her. and yes, we have plenty of idiot politicians here too. Several of them are serving, or have served jail time. Democrat corruption knows no state line limits. and funny, all of our jailed politicians were democrats-------------coincidence? don't think so.

What some Rep-elect from a district a thousand miles away from you elects (pun intended) to Twit about affects you exactly how? You're the one whining about what somebody else is doing with her personal time --- who does that make "arrogant"?

the idiot girl from NY has zero affect on me, or you. But she has made herself hard to ignore with her constant gaffes and misstatements, plus the media seems determined to put her on every news outlet as much as possible, even to the point of calling her the future of the dem party. If that's true, the dem party is over.

Not so much "laughable" as "nonexistent", since no such party exists. And if one did, you would have already disqualified yourself from opining on it.

and its true, if the media was not obsessed with this moron, none of us would be aware of her ignorant ramblings.

The question stands. WHO is starting all these butthurt threads about whether she's on "vacation", whether she has a place to live, countless jokes trying to sell the "stupid" label, etc etc etc?

So yes -------------- butthurt is exactly the term. TownHall and Hateway Plundit and user-generated Googly Image jokes are not in any definition "The Media".

the girl is a continual source of amusement. Stop trying to cover for her. and yes, we have plenty of idiot politicians here too. Several of them are serving, or have served jail time. Democrat corruption knows no state line limits. and funny, all of our jailed politicians were democrats-------------coincidence? don't think so.

Democrat House leadership will muzzle Cortez. Her yapping is becoming the proverbial turd-in-the-punchbowl for their campaign to appear re-Americanized.

Democrat House leadership will muzzle Cortez. Her yapping is becoming the proverbial turd-in-the-punchbowl for their campaign to appear re-Americanized.

I am sure they will try, but they cant muzzle all of them, AOC, Maxine, Pocahontas, Cameltoe harris, Pelosi, Jackson-Lee, Schumer, Biden, the Obozos, the list goes on and on.

AOC keeps using these long big words that she's probably making them up so she can sound intelligent and mature beyond her years

It does huh.

If you didn't see it the first time, quoting it again won't help you. Here are the options, either you're truly too dense to recognize it or you know perfectly well what it is and you're playing dumb. Either way, I'll have to treat you like a child to help you understand. I'm willing to do that for you if you really need it. Is that what you want?

Sooooooooooo instead of just admitting you can't do it and therefore were WRONG ---- you toss me a word salad and think I'll be distracted. How amusing.

Ah --- really?
David Duke? Ray Nagin? David Vitter? Oh wait he wasn't jailed.

What they have in common is that again they're all irrelevant to the point. Ocasio-Cortez' district is nine states away from where you live and as such has zero to do with you, yet here you sit whining about somebody else's bidness for days on end.

I am sure they will try, but they cant muzzle all of them, AOC, Maxine, Pocahontas, Cameltoe harris, Pelosi, Jackson-Lee, Schumer, Biden, the Obozos, the list goes on and on.

What in the friggety fuck is a "Cameltoe harris [sic]"?

Interesting. Most males would immediately pick up on that.

Interesting. Most males would immediately pick up on that.

Which part?

Looks like the op can't get over his jealousy of AOC. She'll soon be a congresswoman and he's resigned to complaining/fantasizing about her while posting right wing talking points he's been brainwashed with by hannity, limbaugh and the crew.

So does that mean every time you criticize and denigrate a Republican office-holder, that means you're ACTUALLY jealous of him/her? How about your need to reference Hannity and Limbaugh in every post, despite the fact that everyone except you knows they're passe?

Sooooooooooo instead of just admitting you can't do it and therefore were WRONG ---- you toss me a word salad and think I'll be distracted. How amusing.

Okay, so you're going with truly too dense. We can work with that. You see, the poster said this:

"Why are Conservatives so obsessed with looks?

Seen Huckabee Sanders lately?"

Adults realize that the first question was intended to set the stage for disapproval over the comments about a female democrat. You know, a girl and stuff. Some day you'll understand that looks are very important to a lot of girls (women too, but I'm keeping this where you'll understand better). Now, here's the tricky part and likely where you got lost. The second question was an allusion to the appearance of Trump's press secretary. Again, a girl and stuff (don't worry, some day you'll start to understand all those strange feelings when you think about girls, or maybe not). He's implying that she's not very pretty and because of that, conservatives shouldn't say things about somebody he wants to protect. I know, it's really stupid, but then, what can you expect?

Are you with me so far? I know I'm using big words you might not have heard before, like woman and comments and disapproval, but I'm teaching you things here, so look them up if you don't understand. So now, do you see the value judgement on a women's appearance or are you still hazy on the concept? I know I've given you a lot to think about so take your time and read it several times.

The champion of the working class needs a service dog, crayons, binkie and juice boxes.

“I’m taking a few days to take care of myself before what is sure to be an eventful term. For working people, immigrants, & the poor, self-care is political — not because we want it to be, but bc of the inevitable shaming of someone doing a face mask while financially stressed. So I’ve decided to take others along with me on IG as I learn what self-care even means and why it’s important.”

You don't say! Everyone of you working slobs, call in to your boss and let him know you are taking time off because SELF CARE IS POLITICAL!

Stock up on popcorn and head desk protection, folks. Congress in 2019 is in for one helluva bumpy ride!

Some folks need a break from the triggereing she has unleashed within them.

Okay, so you're going with truly too dense. We can work with that. You see, the poster said this:

Adults realize that the first question was intended to set the stage for disapproval over the comments about a female democrat. You know, a girl and stuff. Some day you'll understand that looks are very important to a lot of girls (women too, but I'm keeping this where you'll understand better). Now, here's the tricky part and likely where you got lost. The second question was an allusion to the appearance of Trump's press secretary. Again, a girl and stuff (don't worry, some day you'll start to understand all those strange feelings when you think about girls, or maybe not). He's implying that she's not very pretty and because of that, conservatives shouldn't say things about somebody he wants to protect. I know, it's really stupid, but then, what can you expect?

Are you with me so far? I know I'm using big words you might not have heard before, like woman and comments and disapproval, but I'm teaching you things here, so look them up if you don't understand. So now, do you see the value judgement on a women's appearance or are you still hazy on the concept? I know I've given you a lot to think about so take your time and read it several times.

Sarah Hucksterbee Slanders has personally and publicly sodomozed any semblance of legitimacy and honesty she may have ever had.

Once AGAIN your post was, and I quote:

That sounds an awful lot like a value judgement on a woman's appearance.

--- To which I asked, what value he was judging.
You have no answer to that. So I'll give it to you. Free. He was indeed judging a value, that being the very real value judgment of Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, in this post he quoted:

She needs medical treatment. She needs an eye reduction and somehow fix that over bite.

---- which by the way isn't even your post in the first place. But before you came charging in on yon white steed he was value-judging the idea of judging women based on appearance ("eye reduction"; "over bite [sic]"). That's advocating the idea that a Congresscritter who lives seven hundred miles away from the poster who posted it, somehow "needs" to transmogrify her facial features to suit him, a non-constituent who lives seven hundred miles away.

RW said nothing about what Sarah Huckabee-Sanders "needs" to do to placate him. He simply called the offending poster out on that poster's own standard. And you'll notice that poster since ran away.

Are we clear now?

You have no answer to that. So I'll give it to you. Free. He was indeed judging a value, that being the very real value judgment of Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, in this post he quoted:

---- which by the way isn't even your post in the first place. But before you came charging in on yon white steed he was value-judging the idea of judging women based on appearance ("eye reduction"; "over bite [sic]"). That's advocating the idea that a Congresscritter who lives seven hundred miles away from the poster who posted it, somehow "needs" to transmogrify her facial features to suit him, a non-constituent who lives seven hundred miles away.

RW said nothing about what Sarah Huckabee-Sanders "needs" to do to placate him. He simply called the offending poster out on that poster's own standard. And you'll notice that poster since ran away.

Are we clear now?

By bringing Sanders into it, he clearly made her appearance part of the discussion. So yes, value judgement placed. Did you understand the big words I used?

Are we clear now?

By bringing Sanders into it, he clearly made her appearance part of the discussion. So yes, value judgement placed. Did you understand the big words I used?

And he said *WHAT* about Sanders' appearance, oh white knight?

Once again I'll give you the answer. He said the offending poster should consider it given that poster's own standard. That makes it Votto's move.

Forum List

Back