Advise for democrats in next Presidential debate

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I usually don't work for free like this, but last nights debate was more than I could take. As I watched inane soft ball questions by the DNC's CNN, I could not help but wonder, do these people have functioning brains?

And as I saw the responses from their base, my assumptions proved correct.

CNN receives backlash after asking stupid question while ignoring important issues

1. You don't continue to say that Trump will be impeached and then turn around and talk about how to defeat him in 2020. Here is a little tip, if Trump is actually going to be removed according to your dogma because the evidence is soooo overwhelming, then there is no need to run against him in 2020, unless of course you don't really believe he will be removed, which I suspect is the case.

2. You HAVE to talk about climate change in every debate and it MUST be the #1 topic. You must also have a sense of urgency about the issue. After all, you are telling children that they have no future and the world will end in 12 years. They then understandably go crying to the UN after being told these things and as their psychological condition worsens for being traumatized by such propaganda, they then sit there and have to listen to Mr. Cooper ask inane questions regarding Ellen being publically friendly to George Bush instead. It really does make you look like a bunch of incompetent loons, even your base thinks so.

In short, it's all about salesmen ship. You can't try to use one sales tactic and then move on to another while ignoring the first altogether, especially when that first sales point was emphasized to the extreme. Either the sky is really falling, and you are the only ones that can stop that, or it is not. Which is it?

If you were expecting any of the democratic hopefuls to make sense you are a little delusional.
The dem party stopped making sense years ago.

I usually don't work for free like this, but last nights debate was more than I could take. As I watched inane soft ball questions by the DNC's CNN, I could not help but wonder, do these people have functioning brains?

CNN receives backlash after asking stupid question while ignoring important issues

1. You don't continue to say that Trump will be impeached and then turn around and talk about how to defeat him in 2020. Here is a little tip, if Trump is actually going to be removed according to your dogma because the evidence is soooo overwhelming, then there is no need to run against him in 2020, unless of course you don't really believe he will be removed, which I suspect is the case.

2. You HAVE to talk about climate change in every debate and it MUST be the #1 topic. You must also have a sense of urgency about the issue. After all, you are telling children that they have no future and the world will end in 12 years. They then understandably go crying to the UN after being told these things and as their psychological condition worsens for being traumatized by such propaganda, they then sit there and have to listen to Mr. Cooper ask inane questions regarding Ellen being publically friendly to George Bush instead. It really does make you look like a bunch of incompetent loons, even your base thinks so.

In short, it's all about salesmen ship. You can't try to use one sales tactic and then move on to another while ignoring the first altogether, especially when that first sales point was emphasized to the extreme. Either the sky is really falling, and you are the only ones that can stop that, or it is not. Which is it?
If you can't spell advice you should work for free

If you can't spell advice you should work for free
Or "salesman ship" but Votto's point rings true ... the debate was all about avoiding land mines and the CNN mods were willing and eager to serve the cause. Even Klobuchar in her post-game comments gently chided CNN and the candidates for the lack of questions and discourse on pressing matters.

Clearly the DNC had a hand in fashioning the mod's questions and IMHO the debate was hours of "who will fall over first, Bernie or Biden?"

Last edited:
My advise would be to not have debates, instead close down the party and ship it to Mexico where it belongs.

My advise would be to not have debates, instead close down the party and ship it to Mexico where it belongs.

I say cancel the elections.

Winner of impeachment hearings takes all.

Think of the money saved and the headache of having to wade through all these ridiculous "debates".

I say cancel the elections.

Winner of impeachment hearings takes all.

Think of the money saved and the headache of having to wade through all these ridiculous "debates".

Great idea. Double or nothing. Go home now or one more term.

Forum List

Back