Affirmative Action should be abolished

What Timmy is saying that blacks "need" AA, he doesn't realize it but it's what he is saying
It is a classic demonstration of liberal racism. Blacks cannot compete successfully with whites on equal terms so they need AA. It is monstrous and a lie.

I went to college with people that had no business being there, I wondered how they got accepted...I finally figured it out

Hey lass.

You never answered my question about vet/ military preference in hiring .

Are you against that too?

If a vet is qualified they should be given preference, they served this nation

Ohhh suddenly "most qualified " doesn't mean shit . Hypocrite .
Veteran status actually IS a qualification. Most vets I've met are more disciplined than non vets.

"Positive" discrimination is not positive

Candidates should be speaking about this more!
Affirmative action is illegal. It violates the protections of the 14th Amendment. And worst of all it has been a disaster for the very people it has claimed to help. Blacks are worse off today than they were 30 years ago.
Care to provide facts on your assertion? All blacks? Some blacks? Age based? Geography based? Proof of a correlation with Affirmative action? What about the impact on other races?Lumping an entire race into a single claim like that is absurd, but no doubt something you heard from some dishonest Right Wing propaganda source.
Examine the wage gap between blacks and whites, the income gap, the household wealth gap, the educational achivement gap and they are all worse today than 30 years ago.

Don't make spouting complete horseshit as reason to stop you:

View attachment 58509
Thhanks. Note in 1975 it was 74.5%. In 2005 it was the same. It has fluctuated in a narrow band for over 30 years. That is not improvement.
Pwned again.

It is a classic demonstration of liberal racism. Blacks cannot compete successfully with whites on equal terms so they need AA. It is monstrous and a lie.

I went to college with people that had no business being there, I wondered how they got accepted...I finally figured it out

Hey lass.

Veteran status actually IS a qualification. Most vets I've met are more disciplined than non vets.

Then why have a preference ?

Get over yourselves . Bunch of hypocrites yapping about "most qualified " until we start talking about other AA programs that you are cool with . Suddenly you change your tune .

Hey lass.

Get over yourselves . Bunch of hypocrites yapping about "most qualified " until we start talking about other AA programs that you are cool with . Suddenly you change your tune .

Let me help you out low info one. AA gives preferences regardless of qualifications...notice I keep using the word QUALIFIED with veterans? Good gawd you are slow

Hey lass.

Nobody changed their tune, you just lack the ability to reason, therefore, this all confuses you to a great degree.
I fear that you could have serious mental issues from this, might I suggest going to the TV and turning on Mr Rogers Neighborhood or something?

Hey lass.

Let me help you out low info one. AA gives preferences regardless of qualifications...notice I keep using the word QUALIFIED with veterans? Good gawd you are slow

Your wrong yet again.

AA doesn't waive qualifications. Are you crazy ?

"I'd like to be a doctor in your hospital?"

"Do you have your medical license ?'"

"No, but I'm a Navaho Indian"

"Ok, you are hired! "

Is this the scenario in your head?

Your wrong yet again.

AA doesn't waive qualifications. Are you crazy ?

"Ok, you are hired! "

Its not really possible that you are this stupid and still able to survive on your own is it?
do you have a nice lady that brings you food and drugs? do you have specified times that you are allowed access to computers?
Just curious, no offense meant.

"Ok, you are hired! "

Not bad, but this is better:

I need a job.

Do you have any skills?

No, but I is black,

OK, You start tomorrow at a post office with full federal benefits and if you do some work you'll become post office director in a couple of weeks.

We've all seen this.

"Ok, you are hired! "

I need a job.

Do you have any skills?

No, but I is black,

OK, You start tomorrow at a post office with full federal benefits and if you do some work you'll become post office director in a couple of weeks.

We've all seen this.

Yep...just go to any place the government does the hiring

"Ok, you are hired! "

I need a job.

Do you have any skills?

No, but I is black,

We've all seen this.

and reason for concern when it comes to a government controlled health care.
I do not want Tywanda and Chaquita having access to anything that has to do with my health.
and, once Tyrell is granted status of a surgeon because he once cut a mufafucker in prison and is therefore qualified with the knife...

"Ok, you are hired! "

I need a job.

Do you have any skills?

No, but I is black,

We've all seen this.

And you'll find they all have vet preferences for hiring.

But that's ok with you! Hypocrites.

Forum List

Back