Affirmative Action should be abolished

Hasn't helped ? Carly and Carson seem to be doing ok .
You're an idiot. Those two would be top in their field regardless of AA. And AA is actually an insult to them because morons like you assume they got where they are because of AA and not because they are talented and skilled people.

What Timmy is saying that blacks "need" AA, he doesn't realize it but it's what he is saying
It is a classic demonstration of liberal racism. Blacks cannot compete successfully with whites on equal terms so they need AA. It is monstrous and a lie.

I went to college with people that had no business being there, I wondered how they got accepted...I finally figured it out
Abd I wonder how many finished. How many finished with degrees that were worth something.

Many didn't finish. Once they got there they couldn't get it done

Many people wash out of school. They ain't all aa cases . So what happend with them?

"Positive" discrimination is not positive

Candidates should be speaking about this more!
Affirmative action is illegal. It violates the protections of the 14th Amendment. And worst of all it has been a disaster for the very people it has claimed to help. Blacks are worse off today than they were 30 years ago.
Care to provide facts on your assertion? All blacks? Some blacks? Age based? Geography based? Lumping an entire race into a single claim like that is absurd.
Is it any more absurd to lump the entire population of white males into a category that allows them to be racially disadvantaged due to some pre-conceived notion of fault?

I asked you to explain your broad sweeping claim, not try to weasel out of it by asking another question.
get a clue, I dont give a crap what you think you asked, I certainly do not cater to the requests of an inferior individual such as you.
And, if you think affirmative action is needed, then I can only assume that without it your uneducated ass would have little chance of doing anything other than collecting garbage, and at that I doubt you would qualify for the guy driving the truck.

The only reason blacks are in college is to play football. None of them could dissect a verb. The others who are there are being paid for by the fucking taxpayer
The end result in society is a further burden on us
An imbecile
Their top of the line model is currently in the White House
Still sponging off me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prior to Affirmative Action, blacks were relegated to menial positions and women were restricted to "women's jobs" teacher, nurse, secretary, cashier

We have come a long way as affirmative action ensured that all positions were open everyone
As usual you are talking out of your ass. There were black doctors, lawyers, accountants, tradesmen etc etc even in the Jim Crow era.
Yup...in insignificant numbers
They were sent to black colleges and restricted to a primarily black clientele
Affirmative Action actually opened up white universities to black students. It forced hospitals to hire black doctors.

Great concept wasn't it?
Segregation ended in the mid 1960s. Affirmative action didnt start until the mid 1970s. There were already blacks going to college, and finishing by the time it started. Actually long before that since many blacks went to historically black colleges.
All AA did was increase minority failure as schools admitted people unqualified and therefore failed to finish.
Damn Rabbi

You sound just like Scalia.......he sounded like an asshole when he said it too

The only reason blacks are in college is to play football. None of them could dissect a verb. The others who are there are being paid for by the fucking taxpayer
An imbecile
Still sponging off me

More proof why we need affirmative action

Now the Chief here could never spout such crap when he was in the service...but now that he is anonymous on a message board, he can spout the filth he has been holding back all these years

An imbecile
Still sponging off me

More proof why we need affirmative action

Now the Chief here could never spout such crap when he was in the service...but now that he is anonymous on a message board, he can spout the filth he has been holding back all these years
I agree with you. The fact that political correctness prohibits one in the service from telling the truth is a problem.

It helps women at the expense of men who are better qualified. It helps blacks at the expense of whites who are better qualified. That is unjust.
So when wont we need affirmative action anymore? We have had it for 40 years. It hasnt helped.

You're an idiot. Those two would be top in their field regardless of AA. And AA is actually an insult to them because morons like you assume they got where they are because of AA and not because they are talented and skilled people.

What Timmy is saying that blacks "need" AA, he doesn't realize it but it's what he is saying
It is a classic demonstration of liberal racism. Blacks cannot compete successfully with whites on equal terms so they need AA. It is monstrous and a lie.

I went to college with people that had no business being there, I wondered how they got accepted...I finally figured it out

Hey lass.

You never answered my question about vet/ military preference in hiring .

Are you against that too?

Hey lass.

vets can come in all races, therefore that is not a racist program.
And why shouldnt someone that has proven loyalty to his/her country be given first chance to enjoy the freedoms that they served to maintain

Hey lass.

If a vet is qualified they should be given preference, they served this nation

Hey lass.

Ohhh suddenly "most qualified " doesn't mean shit . Hypocrite .

Hey lass.

If Tayshon goes to the military and serves he gets the same treatment. Veterans come in all races. We owe veterans, we don't owe Tayshon or Tamika shit

Hey lass.

OHHHH suddenly you cant read, I think she did say "If a vet is qualified"

"Positive" discrimination is not positive

Candidates should be speaking about this more!
Affirmative action is illegal. It violates the protections of the 14th Amendment. And worst of all it has been a disaster for the very people it has claimed to help. Blacks are worse off today than they were 30 years ago.
Care to provide facts on your assertion? All blacks? Some blacks? Age based? Geography based? Proof of a correlation with Affirmative action? What about the impact on other races?Lumping an entire race into a single claim like that is absurd, but no doubt something you heard from some dishonest Right Wing propaganda source.
Examine the wage gap between blacks and whites, the income gap, the household wealth gap, the educational achivement gap and they are all worse today than 30 years ago.

Don't make spouting complete horseshit as reason to stop you:

upload_2016-1-1_21-17-40.png

Hey lass.

If they are "qualified " why do they need a "preference " ?

We are talking "most qualified ". The vet is not the "most qualified ", Bob is . But the vet gets the job because of preference .

Apparently that's ok with you guys . And that makes you hypocrites .

Hey lass.

We are talking "most qualified ". The vet is not the "most qualified ", Bob is . But the vet gets the job because of preference .

You're too stupid to converse with, go play with your cat or something

Hey lass.

Again wh the insults when you have no reply .

Prior to Affirmative Action, blacks were relegated to menial positions and women were restricted to "women's jobs" teacher, nurse, secretary, cashier

We have come a long way as affirmative action ensured that all positions were open everyone
As usual you are talking out of your ass. There were black doctors, lawyers, accountants, tradesmen etc etc even in the Jim Crow era.
Yup...in insignificant numbers
They were sent to black colleges and restricted to a primarily black clientele
Affirmative Action actually opened up white universities to black students. It forced hospitals to hire black doctors.

Great concept wasn't it?
Segregation ended in the mid 1960s. Affirmative action didnt start until the mid 1970s. There were already blacks going to college, and finishing by the time it started. Actually long before that since many blacks went to historically black colleges.
All AA did was increase minority failure as schools admitted people unqualified and therefore failed to finish.
Damn Rabbi

You sound just like Scalia.......he sounded like an asshole when he said it too
Translation: Darn the facts just wont fit my worldview. Time to deflect and name call.
Nutwinger being Nutwinger.

Again wh the insults when you have no reply .

I did reply you dumb downed jackass, you didn't like my answer. We owe veterans, they served this nation, if they are qualified they should get preference. It's not rocket science, we owe them

Forum List

Back