Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
Sorry monkey boy. Here is some more torture for you.

Is this Britain s smartest schoolboy 11-year-old boy with higher IQ than Einstein - Mirror Online

AN 11-year-old schoolboy has joined Mensa after scoring higher than Stephen Hawking, Bill Gates and Albert Einstein in an IQ test.

PAY-Ramarni-Wilfred.jpg

Good for him.

Why would Blacks be ashamed of affirmative action when whites had it for 350 years and the present day AA benefits white women more than anyone else? Sorry monkey boy but you cant shame Black people for taking advantage of the hand up your people needed and used for 350 years.

What matters is that the Negro race is on the average considerably less intelligent than the white race. The failure of No Child Left Behind makes that graphically obvious. Racial parity cannot be achieved without advancing many blacks to positions where they lack the native ability to perform adequately. This is obvious to whites who have had to work with blacks who owed their positions to affirmative action.
What matters is that your opinions don't constitute facts. The fact I am more intelligent than you are should be ample evidence that that racial parity is achievable. If you can provide a link to a law that says AA has to be given to anyone that is unqualified please produce it. If not then the only thing you are doing is scratching your furry ass and making monkey noises as usual. Now I'm going to ask you again. Why did whites need AA for 350 plus years to get where they are?

Whites got where we are because we are a superior race. You have never achieved anything because you are an inferior race. You never could have invented air planes and computers. You haven't got the brains for it.

The following chart demonstrates that from the school year of 1986 - 87 the gap in average SAT scores between blacks and whites has grown.

Fast Facts

We would be far better off without you. We do not owe you anything but one way tickets back to Africa.
Whites are not superior at anything except violence, war, and mayhem. We would be far better off without you. You avoided my question Where is the link that says AA has to be given to someone that is unqualified? Your refusal to address this weakens your position monkey boy.

Hmm, do you want to compare this to where it is that whites are living in majority white communities around America, and then where blacks are living in majority black communities around America ? What would the stats on violence, war, and mayhem tell you then about these two peoples mentioned ? I have a black family right now that has moved into our majority white community, and guess what ? They tell me how great it was to get out of the majority black community in which they were living, and so I ask my new friend why was that ? Well you don't want to know the answer, but if you insist I will tell you the answer that I got from them.

One of the comments was that they feel much safer where they are now, and I believed them.

• There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating.

• - Jesse Jackson

Is this Britain s smartest schoolboy 11-year-old boy with higher IQ than Einstein - Mirror Online

AN 11-year-old schoolboy has joined Mensa after scoring higher than Stephen Hawking, Bill Gates and Albert Einstein in an IQ test.

PAY-Ramarni-Wilfred.jpg

Einstein's IQ is estimated to be between 160 and 190, but it was never actually measured. Bill Gates is not very bright. Hawking... meh... my kid has a higher IQ than him.

The 10 Highest IQs in History - TheRichest
Top 12 People with Highest IQ in the World - Listovative

Expected IQ test results:

• Under 70 - feeble mindedness
  • 70-79 - borderline deficiency
  • 80-89 - dullness
  • 90-109 - Normal/Average Intelligence
  • 110-119 - Superior Intelligence
  • 120-135- Very superior intelligence
  • 135-144 - Genius (e.g. professor at a university)
  • 145-154 - Genius (e.g. Nobel prize winner)
  • 154-200 - "Extreme" Genius
  • >200 - Unmeasurable intelligence

As IQ scores follow the normal distribution, only 0.05 percent of scores fall after 140.

In order to set a standard for comparison, following are the IQs of a few notable individuals:

• Bill Gates - 160
  • Bill Clinton - 137
  • Jimmy Carter - 156
  • Stephen Hawking - 160
  • Paul Allen - 170
  • Gary Kasparov - 190
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger - 135
  • James Woods - 180

Last edited:

PAY-Ramarni-Wilfred.jpg

Good for him.

Good for this guy Philip Emeagwali too with an IQ of 190.

emeagwali.jpg

PAY-Ramarni-Wilfred.jpg

Good for him.

emeagwali.jpg
So I guess this means the rest of you black folk don't have a valid excuse for needing welfare. Does this mean you'll all start working now? Maybe switch sides to the republican party?

?

PAY-Ramarni-Wilfred.jpg

Good for him.

emeagwali.jpg
So I guess this means the rest of you black folk don't have a valid excuse for needing welfare. Does this mean you'll all start working now? Maybe switch sides to the republican party?
There are more whites on welfare. What are you trying to say? When they get off welfare and get a job you might have a point. Since its monkeys like you and monkey boy complaining about AA it would seem the Black people are all working.

?

PAY-Ramarni-Wilfred.jpg

Good for him.

emeagwali.jpg
There are more whites on welfare. What are you trying to say? Since its monkeys like you and monkey boy complaining about AA it would seem the Black people are all working.

ROFL what a dumb ass. There are many many more whites than blacks. Saying more whites are poor is stupidity. You have to go by rate.

Black-Poverty-2012-Statistics-chart.jpg

?
There are more whites on welfare. What are you trying to say? Since its monkeys like you and monkey boy complaining about AA it would seem the Black people are all working.

ROFL what a dumb ass. There are many many more whites than blacks. Saying more whites are poor is stupidity. You have to go by rate.

No you dont have to go by rate. There are way more white people on welfare. Especially when you factor in corporate welfare. Get a job. Its pure stupidity to go by rate. Real numbers son. Real numbers.

?
Good for him.

emeagwali.jpg

No you dont have to go by rate. There are way more white people on welfare. Especially when you factor in corporate welfare. Get a job. Its pure stupidity to go by rate. Real numbers son. Real numbers.
Corporate welfare? I see so no black run corporations receive tax breaks? I call BULL SHIT.

?

emeagwali.jpg

Corporate welfare? I see so no black run corporations receive tax breaks? I call BULL SHIT.
I dont care what you call. More white people receive welfare. Get a job monkey.

?

Is this why black folks and democrats in particular can't do math? Cause it's to damn embarrassing for you?

- 29 million people are on welfare
- 39% white: 11,661,000
- 38% black: 11,362,000

- US population: 313,544,041
- White: 72.4%: 227,005,885
- Black: 12.6%: 39,506,549

Math:

Whites: 11.661,000 / 227,005,885 * 100 = 5.13%
Blacks: 11,362,000 / 39,506,549 * 100 = 28.75%

Yes, that means if you are black you are 5times more likely to be on welfare than white folk.

?

Is this why black folks and democrats in particular can't do math? Cause it's to damn embarrassing for you?

Math:

Yes, that means if you are black you are 5times more likely to be on welfare than white folk.
It still means there are more whites on welfare though. Get a job monkey.

Math:

Math:

Did that mean you got a job and got off welfare?

Math:

It means I've never collected a dime of welfare and never will. Why do you keep having delusions of me on welfare?

Math:

It means I've never collected a dime of welfare and never will. Why do you keep having delusions of me on welfare?

For the same reasons you have delusions about me.

Math:

What delusions do I have about you?

You stated, and I quote, "Did that mean you got a job and got off welfare?" I know you're dumb and all, but you do realize that one has to be out of a job and on welfare to "got a job" and "got off welfare," yes? Or do I need to draw you a picture?

You stated, and I quote, "Did that mean you got a job and got off welfare?" I know you're dumb and all, but you do realize that one has to be on a thing to get off a thing, yes?
You obviously have a problem reading. I asked you what delusions do I have about you?

Forum List

Back