Asians Now Learn Just How Much Affirmative Action Helped Them

I now plenty of Asians who are not sellouts. But they don't seem to be members of this forum. Secondly, whites have consistently used Asians to deny the racism that exists in this country. So in this thread I am posting the opinion of an actual Asian.

Wow, so if you work hard, achieve success, and don't constantly while like a little bitch about how white people have "wronged" you, then you are a sellout in IM2Whiny's world.

So you found this College student with NO LIFE EXPERIENCE, repeating whatever nonsense she's heard from her CRT professors, and you treat that as an authority.

And while whites used Asians to make racist claims this was the reality:

Again, we aren't talking about that. We are talking about Asian students who DO score above 1300 on their SAT's being denied a seat while Hispanics or Blacks who scored below it are admitted, even though they have no chance of graduating.

Unkotex doesn't answer questions, just goes to folks' posts and put little silly ass emojis on them.

I haven't seen him add anything to a conversation in 13 years that he's been here, before I finally put him on ignore. Now, if you want a real laugh, Google what his screen name means in Japanese. For the love of God, DO NOT CLICK ON THE IMAGES TAB!

Notice though, they don't own a damn thing in that community.

Whose fault is that? Now, I've seen you all whine about Asian shopkeepers in the hood, but do you know how they get those shops? They pool their money to invest, and they get paid back. The Indians own convenience stores, the Chinese own nail salons, and the Koreans own dry cleaners.

Yea black folks have always worked hard as well and many of the things that we built were either taken or burned down. Black Wall Street, Wilmington, NC, just to name a few.

That you have to go back 100 years to find an example of capitalism says a lot. How about instead of whining about stuff that happened 100 years ago, you try something in the hear and now. Yes, there's lots of racism and life isn't fucking fair. Deal with it.

I haven't seen him add anything to a conversation in 13 years that he's been here, before I finally put him on ignore. Now, if you want a real laugh, Google what his screen name means in Japanese. For the love of God, DO NOT CLICK ON THE IMAGES TAB!
🤣🤣
Whose fault is that? Now, I've seen you all whine about Asian shopkeepers in the hood, but do you know how they get those shops? They pool their money to invest, and they get paid back. The Indians own convenience stores, the Chinese own nail salons, and the Koreans own dry cleaners.
How many thriving black towns were destroyed by jealous racist whites?

How many blacks have been denied business loans. You can get a car loan or a mortgage, but not a business loan? Why is that?

That you have to go back 100 years to find an example of capitalism says a lot. How about instead of whining about stuff that happened 100 years ago, you try something in the hear and now. Yes, there's lots of racism and life isn't fucking fair. Deal with it.
We have been dealing with it since we have been in America. You ever heard of something called generational wealth. Black soldiers after WWII wee denied VA loans, GI Bill, etc. You don't think that has an effect today?

Forum List

Back