Africa is Rising

African black people can't stand each other and will never unite.
Heck even in America where blacks would be considered wealthy by African people.
All they do is rob and murder each other like it's a national sport, ... :cuckoo:
Whites have had 2 World Wars.

STHU idiot.

This is a bit silly.

Africa is a continent of 3,000 different ethnic groups and cultures, 2,100 languages, countries and regions with vastly different geographies and histories and ambitions. It isn’t about the west wanting them to stay divided, it is their own diversity.
Yes, there are many differences between the 54 different countries of Africa. But, one thing they all have in common (except Ethiopia which was never colonized) is that they all know what it's like to be colonized, raped and robbed.
Hopefully, they will be able to put their differences aside long enough to unite for their own good.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Europeans have tried for centuries to civilize African people.
Took them from living in mud huts and smearing cow manure over their bodies keep mosquitos away.
To living in houses with running water and electric light.
Helped them organize and be governed by the rules of law.
To open schools and build hospitals.
But without the Europeans to lead them.
African people will quickly devolve back into jungle law and savagery.
Africans were civilized, had cities and schools before the Euros showed up. Without Africans, Euros would still be in caves eating rats and potatoes for dinner.

You don't know what you blabber about - read up upon Nigeria's internal Oil theft

There are hundreds of millions of Negros in Africa.
Only inherent RACIST like YOU, use a skin color to refer towards people. I would never use racial slurs like White, Black, Yellow etc.
I don't call Tamil Indians "Blacks" even though many of them are darker then Negros - they are Tamils.
The "political Correctness" idiocy by Lefty&Libs of e.g. "African" has plunged all kinds of ethnicity and races into a single pot - An Algerian is not a Negro, neither is an Ethiopian, an Egyptian nor a Moroccan or a Jamaican. The latter is a Caribbean!!

Keep dreaming - the present Pipeline running through Niger is a total loss for Nigeria - due to sabotage and theft on behalf of Niger elitists and their warrior clans/tribes - plus ISIS. And whoever rules Niger will simply sell of permits to stash his own pockets.
If it's a loss for Nigeria it's also a loss for the Europeans who will be paying 4 times as much to heat their homes without that pipeline. ( I said it was an oil pipeline. It's actually a natural gas pipeline ). I think the Europeans will be feeling it more than Nigeria.

@Ms Turquoise

Too much turmoil and infighting among African states.

There is turmoil between European states. Look at Ukraine and Russia. In the Scramble for Africa, Europeans create boundaries that didn't exist before and changed what the original boundaries were. This was the beginning of the problem. Africans need to be left alone to re establish the original national boundaries.

The funny thing is that RUSSIA is doing it to screw these countries over.

They're like "France must think we're stupid", maybe, maybe not, but Russia certainly does.
Russia never colonized any African country. Russia treats the African citizens with courtesy and respect---that's something France and the Western powers have NEVER done.
I think everything is going to turn out OK. It seems like France and the Western powers are jealous of the good relationship between Russia and the African countries. :beer:

• Fact
Russia never colonized any African country. Russia treats the African citizens with courtesy and respect---that's something France and the Western powers have NEVER done.
I think everything is going to turn out OK. It seems like France and the Western powers are jealous of the good relationship between Russia and the African countries. :beer:
Russia has not colonized, but African leaders have given the Wagner Group too much control. That has to stop.

Where in Africa did they steal this gold?
Burkina Faso and Libya. The gold France STOLE from Libya was taken at the time Muammar Gadaffi was assassinated. They got tons of gold from Libya. Burkina Faso was a colony of France, so they were able to take their time and STEAL their gold over a period of many years.
And we got these folks in the USA complaining about Black kids stealing a pair of tennis shoes! All stealing is wrong, but France and the other colonists really have a gift. :eusa_dance:

• Fact
Russia has not colonized, but African leaders have given the Wagner Group too much control. That has to stop.
I need to read up on the Wagner Group. I'm not aware of what their role is in Africa. Are they advising the new leaders of Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger?

I need to read up on the Wagner Group. I'm not aware of what their role is in Africa. Are they advising the new leaders of Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger?
I don't know. I have to read up on that too. All I do know is that the Wagner Group has been in Africa acting with various Africa leaders. But they take money off the top and are actually robbing the African nations they are in. Personally I think they need to get them all out, Russia, China, and the Europeans.

"Without Africa, France will slide down into the ranks of a third world power"---President Jacques Chirac. 2008.
These words were spoken by a man who knew exactly what he was talking about. No wonder President Macron is so terrified.

Last edited:
  • Fact
I don't know. I have to read up on that too. All I do know is that the Wagner Group has been in Africa acting with various Africa leaders. But they take money off the top and are actually robbing the African nations they are in. Personally I think they need to get them all out, Russia, China, and the Europeans.
I AGREE! They all need to go.

• Winner
What do you call the murder of billions of Africans by Chrstians over 500 years?
They say King Leopold killed millions of Congolese all by himself. If he didn't kill them, he'd cut off their feet or hands if they didn't work hard enough.

• Fact

Forum List

Back