Africa is Rising

Ms. Turquoise

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2021
It makes me so happy to read about the recent coups in West Africa. First, Burkina Faso and Mali. Now Niger and Gabon. Hopefully, all the African nations that are still colonized will gain their independence.
If Africa ever becomes completely free and unites together as ONE Africa, they will be a world power. They have enormous natural resources and minerals in their continent. They just need to get rid of the parasites who are stealing from them. I hope I live long enough to see this happen.
Rise, Africa, Rise.

It makes me so happy to read about the recent coups in West Africa. First, Burkina Faso and Mali. Now Niger and Gabon. Hopefully, all the African nations that are still colonized will gain their independence.
If Africa ever becomes completely free and unites together as ONE Africa, they will be a world power. They have enormous natural resources and minerals in their continent. They just need to get rid of the parasites who are stealing from them. I hope I live long enough to see this happen.
Rise, Africa, Rise.

Decolonization did wonders for Zimbabwe and South Africa......

Decolonization did wonders for Zimbabwe and South Africa.....
The stories of Zimbabwe and South Africa are still being written. I beleive they will be OK in the end. Once Africa becomes united, instead of seeing themselves as 54 different countries they will be unstoppable. The West wants them to stay divided, so they can exploit them easier.

There aren't 54 different countries. There are more than 54 gangs all preying on one another and whatever victims they can find.
That is a LIE. All 54 countries are not at odds with each other. The countries that are having problems with one another are the ones with the greatest natural resources. The Western powers create gangs among these resource rich countries to make it easier to exploit them. The old divide and conquer game.
I think Africa is finally learning their tricks.

Rise, Africa, Rise.

It is a wonderful thing to behold when another African country frees itself from the oppression of colonization. The happy people dancing in the streets is a joy to behold, and their happy tribal soings bring joy to the heart.

Their brightly-colored native garb is often accentuated with the traditional African jewelry which they wear around their necks, as they dance and sing the songs of their people...

tires.jpg

It is a wonderful thing to behold when another African country frees itself from the oppression of colonization. The happy people dancing in the streets is a joy to behold, and their happy tribal soings bring joy to the heart.

Their brightly-colored native garb is often accentuated with the traditional African jewelry which they wear around their necks, as they dance and sing the songs of their people...

View attachment 830986
Only positive thing I can say about these "necklaces": When they are used they discourage the native Africans from taking sides with the White colonists. Remember how the natives of the Congo took sides against Patrice Lumumba? They wouldn't have done that if they knew there was a "necklace" waiting for them.

Blah, Africa is always going to Africa.
I don't think so. I believe Africa is at the beginning of a history changing revolution. I also believe more African countries are going to join BRICS, develop their own currency and dethrone the US dollar as the pre-eminent currency.
Want to make a bet and re-visit it a year from now? :confused-84:

African black people can't stand each other and will never unite.
Heck even in America where blacks would be considered wealthy by African people.
All they do is rob and murder each other like it's a national sport, ... :cuckoo:
The people of Burkina Faso, Mali, and Niger have united to fight the French parasites. I beleive more African countries are going to unite. A united Africa is the worst nightmare of France and the Western powers.
Africa can live easily without Europe or America. But---Europe and America cannot live without Africa..:th_dontgosmiley-1:

The people of Burkina Faso, Mali, and Niger have united to fight the French parasites. I beleive more African countries are going to unite. A united Africa is the worst nightmare of France and the Western powers.
Africa can live easily without Europe or America.
Europeans have tried for centuries to civilize African people.
Took them from living in mud huts and smearing cow manure over their bodies keep mosquitos away.
To living in houses with running water and electric light.
Helped them organize and be governed by the rules of law.
To open schools and build hospitals.
But without the Europeans to lead them.
African people will quickly devolve back into jungle law and savagery.

Africa is the richest continent on earth. There is hardly a natural resource or mineral you can name that isn't in Africa.
Diamonds, gold, uranium, lithium, cobalt, oil, cocoa beans, manganese, platinum, natural gas. These are all I can think of right now. I'm sure there are more. Name the natural resources to be found in Europe? America has a few natural resources, but nothing like Africa has.
No wonder the Europeans got in their ships and went searching for other folks resources---they didn't have any of their own. It would have have been OK if they had not enslaved, genocided and robbed the other lands/people they came upon.
But, you know those Europeans. :cool-45:

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Took them from living in mud huts and smearing cow manure over their bodies keep mosquitos away.
Europeans need to civilize themselves. But, many years ago Africans were wearing silks and trading in gold, while Europeans were still living in caves. FACT!

Last edited:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back