Africa is Rising

It makes me so happy to read about the recent coups in West Africa. First, Burkina Faso and Mali. Now Niger and Gabon. Hopefully, all the African nations that are still colonized will gain their independence.
If Africa ever becomes completely free and unites together as ONE Africa, they will be a world power. They have enormous natural resources and minerals in their continent. They just need to get rid of the parasites who are stealing from them. I hope I live long enough to see this happen.
Rise, Africa, Rise.
The resurrection of a shithole? Please, the only hope Africa ever had was South Africa but they gave power to the blacks and that too became a shithole.

We all wish the wonderful people of Africa the greatest success in establishing democratic governments and flourishing economies.

Some people, however, believe that reaching those two goals may take centuries.

So African young men will continue to emigrate to Europe (and now to the United States) as the population explosion continues in Africa.

We all wish the wonderful people of Africa the greatest success in establishing democratic governments and flourishing economies.

Some people, however, believe that reaching those two goals may take centuries.

So African young men will continue to emigrate to Europe (and now to the United States) as the population explosion continues in Africa.
Yep African Military Age men from Somalia Sudan Zimbabwe Angola Chad ...

The resurrection of a shithole? Please, the only hope Africa ever had was South Africa but they gave power to the blacks and that too became a shithole.
If Africa is such a sh**hole, why did the Europeans colonize the continent and STEAL the natural resources? The sh**hole must have been Europe since they obviously didn't have what they needed to live and had to go enslave/genocide/rob other people.

And now they're squatting in front of grass huts eating bugs for dinner.
No. Now they are kicking azz and taking names. Go ask French President Emmanuel Macron. The people of West Africa are making him sing a new song. No more cheap natural resources, no more colonialism. I love it! :D

Europeans invented just about everything. Electricity, TV cars, airplanes, radios, computers, railroad trains, etc.
The only thing Africans might have invented was the spear.
Heck, they didn't even know about the wheel. .. :cuckoo:
Europeans also invented syphillis. Don't forget that one.

One of the most important natural resources in the Democratic Republic of Congo is coltan. This is used in every computer, laptop and cell phone. Your electrical device would get too hot if it didn't contain coltan. I don't know of any other place in the world that has this mineral.
You'd think Democratic Republic of Congo would have lots of wealthy people. After all, there are millions of computers, laptops and cell phones. But, the people there are very poor. Most of them work in the coltan mines for pennies a day, creating wealth for the multinational corporations. Even young children have to work.
This is why Africa stays poor. They are intentionally kept poor so they can be exploited. I hope the next coup takes place in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

There is NO, I repeat, NO, place on earth with as many different natural resources in such great abundance as Africa. The world needs Africa's resources to survive. Even after being robbed for many decades, Africa still has an enormous amount of natural resources.
It is a crime against humanity the way Africa's people have been treated. Enslaved. Genocided. Raped. Robbed. But---I think it's all about to change. History is being made in Africa.
As I said in my OP, I am very happy. :adoreheart:

Top 10 countries with the most resources. Guess what Continent doesnt have one on the top 10? :abgg2q.jpg:

Only an ignorant person would believe an article that lists the top 10 Richest places in the world and not include Africa.

Forum List

Back