Africa is Rising

Started in Asia, actually.
Good grief.
Why fake news? Can you not google?

It is a crime against humanity the way Africa's people have been treated. Enslaved. Genocided. Raped. Robbed.
I agree there. Although, they often did/ do it to themselves.
Which is why it will remain a gigantic shithole for generations to come.

I read somewhere that France has many tons of gold in their bank vaults. Where did they get that gold? France doesn't have any gold mines in their country.
Answer: They stole it from Africa. :113:

The first official French gold reserves were created in 1792, during the French Revolution, and consisted of gold coins seized from the French royal family and the Catholic Church. These reserves were later increased during the Napoleonic Wars, when France acquired large amounts of gold from its conquests. After the fall of Napoleon, the French gold reserves were once again increased, this time through the sale of French colonial possessions in North America.

This gold helped fund the construction of the Panama Canal and the purchase of the Suez Canal. During the First World War, the French gold reserves were once again depleted, as the country was forced to finance its war effort through borrowing. In the inter-war period, the gold reserves were gradually rebuilt, and by the time of the Second World War, they had reached their pre-war levels. During the Second World War, the French gold reserves were once again confiscated by the German government. However, they were later returned to France after the war.

The French gold reserves have continued to grow in recent years, and as of 2019, they are valued at over $100 billion

Last edited:
If Africa is such a sh**hole, why did the Europeans colonize the continent and STEAL the natural resources? The sh**hole must have been Europe since they obviously didn't have what they needed to live and had to go enslave/genocide/rob other people.
You answered your own question. It was a shithole with some resources.

The Chinese will be the next to take advantage of the stupid and clueless natives of a vast but very backward part of a continent.

Europeans also invented syphillis. Don't forget that one.
And Americans invented Water skiing
There is NO, I repeat, NO, place on earth with as many different natural resources in such great abundance as Africa. The world needs Africa's resources to survive. Even after being robbed for many decades, Africa still has an enormous amount of natural resources.
It is a crime against humanity the way Africa's people have been treated. Enslaved. Genocided. Raped. Robbed. But---I think it's all about to change. History is being made in Africa.
As I said in my OP, I am very happy. :adoreheart:
Africa will host the Largest War of the First half of the 21st Century .

Yes. Definition of a Black king: Handsome. Strong. Well endowed. Virile.
Definition of a Mutt: Ugly. Weak. Small. Impotent. :badgrin:

So dey was kangs.

1695442971214.png

Only positive thing I can say about these "necklaces": When they are used they discourage the native Africans from taking sides with the White colonists. Remember how the natives of the Congo took sides against Patrice Lumumba? They wouldn't have done that if they knew there was a "necklace" waiting for them.
The necklaces were the invention of the now worm eaten bastard Nelson Mandela who used so successfully on black farmers.

Why fake news? Can you not google?
Quote from your sourced article:

As for Ruy Diaz de Isla, the physician acknowledges syphilis as an “unknown disease, so far not seen and never described”, that had onset in Barcelona in 1493 and originated in Española Island (Spanish: Isla Española), a part of the Galápagos Islands.
Doesn't add up since the Galapagos Islands were discovered in 1535 by the Bishop of Panama, Tomás de Berlanga, whose ship had drifted off course while en route to Peru.

It makes me so happy to read about the recent coups in West Africa. First, Burkina Faso and Mali. Now Niger and Gabon. Hopefully, all the African nations that are still colonized will gain their independence.
If Africa ever becomes completely free and unites together as ONE Africa, they will be a world power. They have enormous natural resources and minerals in their continent. They just need to get rid of the parasites who are stealing from them. I hope I live long enough to see this happen.
Rise, Africa, Rise.
China will own all of them soon

The first official French gold reserves were created in 1792, during the French Revolution, and consisted of gold coins seized from the French royal family and the Catholic Church. These reserves were later increased during the Napoleonic Wars, when France acquired large amounts of gold from its conquests. After the fall of Napoleon, the French gold reserves were once again increased, this time through the sale of French colonial possessions in North America.

This gold helped fund the construction of the Panama Canal and the purchase of the Suez Canal. During the First World War, the French gold reserves were once again depleted, as the country was forced to finance its war effort through borrowing. In the inter-war period, the gold reserves were gradually rebuilt, and by the time of the Second World War, they had reached their pre-war levels. During the Second World War, the French gold reserves were once again confiscated by the German government. However, they were later returned to France after the war.

The French gold reserves have continued to grow in recent years, and as of 2019, they are valued at over $100 billion

"Gold that was seized form the French royal family and the Catholic church". OK. Where did THEY get it from? It was stolen. From Africa. Unless they stole it from some country in the Americas.

More shit then resources actually

Did you hear that the French ambassador and French troops are being kicked out of Niger? President Marcon made a statement about it. He sure was angry too. He didn't want his people to leave.
Why did they want to linger in Niger if it's a sh**hole?

Forum List

Back