Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

That's the cult life.

An apocalyptic cult, 900 dead: remembering the Jonestown ...

View attachment 946317
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › world › nov › an-apoca...
Nov 17, 2018 — ... 900 people, many of them children, died in a mass murder-suicide in 1978 by drinking cyanide-laced punch at the order of cult leader Jim Jones.
Looks like I've succeeded in driving you insane, LOL. Either that or I've driven you to idiocy, I think I prefer the latter. What a dumb shit. Cult like Behavior belongs to the demo fascists. Screenshot_20240409-164820_Facebook.jpg

You leftist play stupid constantly. That's all you have. Careful, it could become permanent.

Sure...................If Trump, Victor and his cult are so convinced?
Why are they squirming over a trial?
WHY don't they want to expose this travesty?
Under OATH?

Looks like I've succeeded in driving you insane, LOL. Either that or I've driven you to idiocy, I think I prefer the latter. What a dumb shit. Cult like Behavior belongs to the demo fascists.

View attachment 946320
Really?

Trump hosts dinner for those who bought his NFTs on day ...​

1715618813844.png
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics

4 days ago — Donald Trump claims that he made 'NFTs hot again' during Mar-a-Lago event.

Trump to dine with NFT buyers on day off from New York trial​

1715618854439.png
Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy

5 days ago — Trump complains that his trial in New York is keeping him from campaigning — but he also prioritizes using his name and likeness to make ...

Really?

Trump hosts dinner for those who bought his NFTs on day ...

View attachment 946323
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics
4 days ago — Donald Trump claims that he made 'NFTs hot again' during Mar-a-Lago event.

Trump to dine with NFT buyers on day off from New York trial

View attachment 946326
Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy
5 days ago — Trump complains that his trial in New York is keeping him from campaigning — but he also prioritizes using his name and likeness to make ...
The current Administration is practicing lawfare to interfere with our upcoming election. Dishonest and disgusting. These are your Heroes, you are a gullible vegetable.

Can you point out one single lie by quoting the letter? Not one of your inaccurate interpreted quotes but an actual one, I bet you can’t do it
The letter is a lie. The laptop is NOT Russian disinformation. What about that don't you understand. The letter is a deflection and a lie to interfere with an election stopping and censoring a news story that we had a right to know about. Are you okay with that?

The letter is a lie. The laptop is NOT Russian disinformation. What about that don't you understand. The letter is a deflection and a lie to interfere with an election stopping and censoring a news story that we had a right to know about. Are you okay with that?
Shocking, you couldn’t point to one lie by quoting the letter. Can’t say I’m surprised.

You really need to get better at backing up your BS if you want your arguments taking seriously

The letter was a simple warning based on facts. It didn’t have any untruths in it.

Also the Trump run gov didn’t block any stories from coming out. Media companies and the president from the largest platform in the world had every right to say whatever they wanted to say… and they did

Shocking, you couldn’t point to one lie by quoting the letter. Can’t say I’m surprised.

You really need to get better at backing up your BS if you want your arguments taking seriously
Prepare to be shocked. This is the excerpt from the letter that downplays the emails in the laptop as being Russian disinformation. Extremely misleading, a lie. Get used to it. It's this kind of dishonesty that will get Trump elected in 24. It is your gullibility that weakens our nation.

Screenshot_20240513-123823_OneDrive.jpg

Prepare to be shocked. This is the excerpt from the letter that downplays the emails in the laptop as being Russian disinformation. Extremely misleading, a lie. Get used to it. It's this kind of dishonesty that will get Trump elected in 24. It is your gullibility that weakens our nation.

View attachment 946412
Point to one specific part that you think is untrue?

Posting the letter is meaningless, I’ve read the letter. If you are calling it a lie then point to the lie. Be specific. Quote the sentence. Back up your shit and stop the stall games, do better be better.

I read the CNN story, and it never mentioned the massive crowd. Instead, it focused on the Trump trial and the wisdom of spending time in a blue state. The story also fails to mention that Biden the same day was sitting at the beach in Delaware. Biden has spent 40% of his presidency on vacation, twice as much as Trump did. And when Biden is there, he isn't there. So Trump attracts 80,000 at a rally, whereas Biden couldn't fill a broom closet, even with his staff, his media, and the protesters.
LOL Trump's rally was literally 30 miles from Senile Joey's beach house.

Posting the letter is meaningless, I’ve read the letter. If you are calling it a lie then point to the lie. Be specific. Quote the sentence. Back up your shit and stop the stall games, do better be better.
It's amazing to me that you cannot recognize this letter for the propaganda that it is and denounce it as election interference. Anthony blinken went around and put this together for fools like you so you wouldn't look into the Despicable dishonesty that was going on. Are you really this stupid?

All of it. It's called propaganda, solicited by the Democrat, similar to the Steele dossier. You probably feel happy because it's explicitly made for people like you. You are the reason the Democrats have degraded our education system. Way to go

It's amazing to me that you cannot recognize this letter for the propaganda that it is and denounce it as election interference. Anthony blinken went around and put this together for fools like you so you wouldn't look into the Despicable dishonesty that was going on. Are you really this stupid?
You’re clearly avoiding my question because you apparlety can’t point to any specific lies.

So just post the whole letter and claim it’s election interference and lies… that’s how you fail at backing up your claims and lose the argument.

Want to try again?

All of it. It's called propaganda, solicited by the Democrat, similar to the Steele dossier. You probably feel happy because it's explicitly made for people like you. You are the reason the Democrats have degraded our education system. Way to go
No no, “all of it” is a lazy response that’s too easy to debunk.

Here I’ll provide my counter point and win the argument. You claim all of it is untrue. I’ll take the first line from the section you posted.

“We are all individuals who see Russia as one of our nations primary adversaries”

Where’s the lie in that?

With how piss poor you’re performing in this debate I wouldn’t focus too hard on education. You’re not exactly a shining example of educated with the way you’re dodging and failing to back up your claims. Do better

Forum List

Back