Governor Kristi Noem and her Pedophile Friends

You really aren’t very self aware, just like a rabid MAGA.

Epstein had ties with lots of your beloved democrats.
And he also had ties directly to trump.

In fact trump was publicly accused of raping two thirteen year old girls while they were being forced to serve as sex slaves as part of epstein's ring.

Could be. Probably is, the problem is that it is believable. This is a man after all that bragged about walking into female dressing areas because "he can".

A decent person does not do that.
So old debunked lies fro 2016 are all you have? Oh my…

So old debunked lies fro 2016 are all you have? Oh my…

No debunked anything.

Mr Trump said on Howard Stern’s radio show in 2005 that he could ‘get away’ with walking into the dressing room to ‘inspect’ beautiful women

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

Your savior of everything good and pure is a real sleazeball himself.

No debunked anything.

Mr Trump said on Howard Stern’s radio show in 2005 that he could ‘get away’ with walking into the dressing room to ‘inspect’ beautiful women

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

Your savior of everything good and pure is a real sleazeball himself.
So, this is a revelation to you? This is rehash from 2016...Character assassination...That's all...Oh, and I am sure you now think Howard Stern is real journalism right? pfft.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How's about we talk about Biden's long list of deviant behavior? Swimming naked in front of female SS agents, mishandling little girls in a creepy manner, showering with his young teen daughter for Christ sake!

This should be beneath you....

So, this is a revelation to you? This is rehash from 2016...Character assassination...That's all...Oh, and I am sure you now think Howard Stern is real journalism right? pfft.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How's about we talk about Biden's long list of deviant behavior? Swimming naked in front of female SS agents, mishandling little girls in a creepy manner, showering with his young teen daughter for Christ sake!

I'm not trying to defend Biden. Understand the difference? You are trying to defend abhorrant behavior.

Could be. Probably is, the problem is that it is believable. This is a man after all that bragged about walking into female dressing areas because "he can".

A decent person does not do that.
Not just female dressing rooms, But dressing rooms being used by young teenage girls who took part in the teen miss america pageants that he ran.

She was NOT a teen, she was a toddler.

For Republicans EVERY ACCUSATION AGAINST DEMOCRATS IS A CONFESSION.

Well, you are now a certified troll.

I had to ask myself if I ever ask anyone if they are pedophile when I become their acquaitance.

Can't say that I have.

I also don't ask them if they are gay, HIV positive, democrat, communist, pro-life/choice, AGE alarmist, etc etc.

Can you be any more of a stupid hack ? (Rhetorical...we all know the answer).

It's simply ok for Republicans to be paedophiles, it's only the democrats ones that they care about....

Grow up.

You really buying into the OP's fetish for hating on everyone he doesn't agree with.

His paranoia over getting his welfare checks canceled is over the top.

Forum List

Back