Africa is Rising

You read up on it.

Maybe…again…you should read up some history.
Utter Nonsense

The British imported Indian textiles to the point that the home industry collapsed. To support he local British industry Indian textiles were additionally taxed - from 1750 onward. To whom did the Indian folks sell their textiles to, before the Europeans and other Asians came to trade with them?
By 1850 the British textile industry had become a fully mechanized-industrial manufacturing industry - therefore naturally making Indian textiles non-competitive. Why super-rich Indian Maharajas didn't invest into modern manufacturing technology - you need to ask them - not me. China's textile cotton industry flourished during Colonialism and especially in the early 20th century - since it was "mechanized"

The Chinese domestic mechanized cotton textile industry experienced a boom during the interwar period and became the leading industry in the manufacturing sector,

Again you are falsely claiming that Colonialism was the cause for India's decline of it's outdated textile manufacturing - it has absolutely NOTHING to do with colonialism but - TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT. Even if India would not have been a British Colony - those Indian folks would have bought cheaper textiles from outside anyway.

A person like you will ignorantly blame Europeans and Asians for controlling the car-vehicle market in Africa and thus blaming them for the decline of the Negro porter system (employing millions of Negros) - since Negros are unable to set up an own vehicle industry - unlike e.g. Asians. (you are acting plainly ridiculous in view of your laughable accusations).

Read and learn how to conclude about History - not just read lefty&Lib passages and articles that fit your racist agenda.

If the Europeans had not introduced FARM PLANTATIONS in Africa - those Negros would have starved to death - since their neolithic farming couldn't even provide for their own tribal needs - therefore constant WARS amongst Negros for FOOD or Grassland to feed their cattle herds - since they were to stupid to develop Animal Farming.

If the Germans, the British and Chinese would not have instituted Corn&Crop Plantations and trained farming technology and animal husbandry in Tanzania - the entire population would be starving and be worse of then Ethiopia and Sudan. BTW two African countries that were never really colonized.

Whilst Asians partially domesticated/trained Elephants to work for them - Negros never even got the idea towards using their own Elephants aside from killing them off for ivory - which was in huge global demand. Thereby exterminating the African forest Elephant - whilst the Asian forest Elephants thrived in numbers - despite the global market for ivory.

The Xhosa, Nedebele and Swazi ran large plantation farming and animal husbandry - UNTIL TODAY, therefore they never faced starvation and famines. The Kaffers were the one's constantly starving, robbing and killing each other for food supplies. See e.g. Ovambos and Herero in Namibia. What caused the Herero uprising?

Read and learn how to conclude about History - not just read lefty&Lib passages and articles that fit your racist agenda.

I am still waiting for your identification and differentiation criteria regarding Negros from West/East/Southern Africa.
Just pasting a "fake" onto my post would help you, or make you look any better in regards to diverting and negating from your absolute lack of knowledge.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t discount oral traditions. A lot of information is passed down in that manner.
Sure, children stories, fables and fantasies.
Aside from that, ”Negros” do indeed have written scripts.

Goundaka/Vai
Adinkra
Nsibidi
Medu Neter
Akindra - are merely Symbols - who you trying to kid? - same goes for Medu Neter which is Egyptian - again who are you trying to kid?
Goundake is from Mali (also no Negros) and was developed by Arabs - again who are you trying to kid?
Nisbidi - are merely Symbols - who are you trying to kid?

Four statements by you, and all four are blatantly wrong and besides the point - Since their is NO Negro written language that was used to record history, write/publish books or document an own Negro history.

Can't see the video - but I guess you are referring to Xinjiang. Europeans, or the USA simply make war and slaughter off Muslim terrorists and innocent civilians - aka "collateral damage" - and totally destroy these countries see. Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria etc.
China tackles the problem at it's roots - which is low to no education - infiltrate/manipulated by radical Imams and subjected to their "interpretation" of the Koran. Not enough jobs - therefore prone to poverty and radicalism.

If it takes 500,000 weirdo Muslims to be imprisoned and "reeducated" and 2.5 million to get a school education and learn a trade - then that is just fine with me - and way better then to just kick off wars and civil wars - that don't help to change the issue - but only make the situation worse. I know personally about a dozen Xinjiangnese aka Uighur's - All of them are decent and hard working people - they are Muslims and pray as the Koran tells them - and none of them objects towards Beijing's policy - but clearly are in support - just as the other 15 million Uighur's who want to live in peace and prosperity - and not being afraid of terrorist actions and bombings as in the period 1995 - 2015.

If e.g. Israel or e.g. Jordan would use the same approach - there wouldn't be a Palestinian issue anymore.

As for Africa:
Have you been to Africa - especially the Southern Part and observed Chinese people there?
I have, in many Negro countries - my neighbor (Shanghai) is actually running a business in Rwanda (you should listen to his "verdict" about Negros.

Those Chinese "entrepreneurs" are treating Negros the same way as Europeans did. Segregating themselves from Negros and calling them thieves and dumb people.

You need to differentiate between China Political (trying to gain political influence, sympathy and natural resources)
And Chinese business and Chinese farmer folks running their own business in Africa.
Can't see the video? There's 3 of them. What device are you on you can't see YouTube vids?

One is a newstory two are from documentaries

Spare me the rest of your novel I'm interested

It makes me so happy to read about the recent coups in West Africa. First, Burkina Faso and Mali. Now Niger and Gabon. Hopefully, all the African nations that are still colonized will gain their independence.
If Africa ever becomes completely free and unites together as ONE Africa, they will be a world power. They have enormous natural resources and minerals in their continent. They just need to get rid of the parasites who are stealing from them. I hope I live long enough to see this happen.
Rise, Africa, Rise.
Africa may not get over the edge of the bucket.

Crabs in a bucket. Someone will get greedy and do something stupid.

I don't use VPN when I am in China - and Y-Tube is banned in China, for a good reason

okay

hm?
You think there's a good reason for information, opinions and speech to be banned? Im not surprised

And what you doin in China? Securing more deals for Sleazy Joe

Utter Nonsense

The British imported Indian textiles to the point that the home industry collapsed. To support he local British industry Indian textiles were additionally taxed - from 1750 onward. To whom did the Indian folks sell their textiles to, before the Europeans and other Asians came to trade with them?
By 1850 the British textile industry had become a fully mechanized-industrial manufacturing industry - therefore naturally making Indian textiles non-competitive. Why super-rich Indian Maharajas didn't invest into modern manufacturing technology - you need to ask them - not me. China's textile cotton industry flourished during Colonialism and especially in the early 20th century - since it was "mechanized"

The Chinese domestic mechanized cotton textile industry experienced a boom during the interwar period and became the leading industry in the manufacturing sector,

Again you are falsely claiming that Colonialism was the cause for India's decline of it's outdated textile manufacturing - it has absolutely NOTHING to do with colonialism but - TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT. Even if India would not have been a British Colony - those Indian folks would have bought cheaper textiles from outside anyway.

It wasn’t just cheaper cloth it was the added tariffs on Indian textiles that made it impossible to sell at a competitive price. India was under British control and was prevented from taking any measures against those tariffs. When India won independence it modernized its textile industry. Prior, the British restricted the industry and prohibited competition with British textiles.

The Industrial class that now came up in Britain pressured the government to end the East India Company’s monopoly over trade in India. They wanted a promising market for their industry produced goods and also needed raw materials. Both these necessities could be served by India. Finally, after the abolishment of EIC’s trade monopoly by the Charter Act of 1813, the Industrialists of Britain completely transformed India into an exporter of raw materials and a market of finished goods. Moreover, there was a high tariff on Indian imports into Britain.

In the early years of the 19th century, Indian Calicoes exported to Britain had to pay a duty as high as 65% while the British goods entering India paid around 3.5%. Even in the markets within India, Indian textiles had to pay a higher duty as compared to British products, completely destroying both the domestic and foreign markets of the traditional Indian small scale manufacturers. As far as consumption patterns are concerned, imported garments redefined the preferences of the customers. Foreign textile materials like Taffetas from England and French Chiffon now appeared in the Indian markets and became popular among the buyers.

A person like you will ignorantly blame Europeans and Asians for controlling the car-vehicle market in Africa and thus blaming them for the decline of the Negro porter system (employing millions of Negros) - since Negros are unable to set up an own vehicle industry - unlike e.g. Asians. (you are acting plainly ridiculous in view of your laughable accusations).
That is both stupid and ignorant of the entire history of colonialism and it’s (mixed) impact on the countries affected.

If the Europeans had not introduced FARM PLANTATIONS in Africa - those Negros would have starved to death - since their neolithic farming couldn't even provide for their own tribal needs - therefore constant WARS amongst Negros for FOOD or Grassland to feed their cattle herds - since they were to stupid to develop Animal Farming.

If the Germans, the British and Chinese would not have instituted Corn&Crop Plantations and trained farming technology and animal husbandry in Tanzania - the entire population would be starving and be worse of then Ethiopia and Sudan. BTW two African countries that were never really colonized.

Whilst Asians partially domesticated/trained Elephants to work for them - Negros never even got the idea towards using their own Elephants aside from killing them off for ivory - which was in huge global demand. Thereby exterminating the African forest Elephant - whilst the Asian forest Elephants thrived in numbers - despite the global market for ivory.

The Xhosa, Nedebele and Swazi ran large plantation farming and animal husbandry - UNTIL TODAY, therefore they never faced starvation and famines. The Kaffers were the one's constantly starving, robbing and killing each other for food supplies. See e.g. Ovambos and Herero in Namibia. What caused the Herero uprising?

I am still waiting for your identification and differentiation criteria regarding Negros from West/East/Southern Africa.
Just pasting a "fake" onto my post would help you, or make you look any better in regards to diverting and negating from your absolute lack of knowledge.
That is rich, you talking about racist agendas.

Let’s go back to the history of textiles in India. You only tell PART of the story don’t you?

The Industrial class that now came up in Britain pressured the government to end the East India Company’s monopoly over trade in India. They wanted a promising market for their industry produced goods and also needed raw materials. Both these necessities could be served by India. Finally, after the abolishment of EIC’s trade monopoly by the Charter Act of 1813, the Industrialists of Britain completely transformed India into an exporter of raw materials and a market of finished goods. Moreover, there was a high tariff on Indian imports into Britain.

In the early years of the 19th century, Indian Calicoes exported to Britain had to pay a duty as high as 65% while the British goods entering India paid around 3.5%. Even in the markets within India, Indian textiles had to pay a higher duty as compared to British products, completely destroying both the domestic and foreign markets of the traditional Indian small scale manufacturers.

What is your point in the identification of “negros”?

The Middle East has been trying, unsuccessfully, to unite against colonialism since the 19th Century .

And, in their favor, they have a common language, a common religion, and a common culture.

I would be very surprised indeed if the entire continent of Africa Could succeed where the comparatively tiny Middle East has failed.

I doubt that your fictional land of Wakanda will ever come to exist in reality.

You think there's a good reason for information, opinions and speech to be banned? Im not surprised
Y-Tube and all that other social crap - is more then 90% fake, and of extreme low intellectual quality
I am very happy - that my 7 year old daughter doesn't get exposed to this fucked up stuff. The Chinese Weibo already provides more then enough of silly and meaningless "entertainment" and social media crap.

There are enough international, - sincere/professional/informative sources available in China without needing a VPN.
And what you doin in China? Securing more deals for Sleazy Joe
I work and live in China - and no, I don't support dumb radicals like Proud Boys, Lefty&Libs, Antifa-progressives, or any of the corrupted and manipulated mainstream parties.

The stories of Zimbabwe and South Africa are still being written. I beleive they will be OK in the end. Once Africa becomes united, instead of seeing themselves as 54 different countries they will be unstoppable. The West wants them to stay divided, so they can exploit them easier.
What makes you believe that one thousand years of corrupt leadership and exploitation is going to change? Africa is Africa because of the leaders who take power. Outside nations take advantage of Africa because they are so easy to exploit because of the corruption of the leaders.

What makes you believe that one thousand years of corrupt leadership and exploitation is going to change? Africa is Africa because of the leaders who take power. Outside nations take advantage of Africa because they are so easy to exploit because of the corruption of the leaders.
Things change. People change. I believe the the days of easy exploitation are over for Africa. The corrupt leaders are being kicked out. The countries are sticking together and not letting the colonizers turn them against each other.
The world powers have not wanted Africa to realize her full potential. They have wanted her to stay poor and uneducated, so they could rob her easier.
P.S. Do you think White Supremacy/racism/greed have anything to do with Africa's tragic history?

Things change. People change. I believe the the days of easy exploitation are over for Africa. The corrupt leaders are being kicked out. The countries are sticking together and not letting the colonizers turn them against each other.
The world powers have not wanted Africa to realize her full potential. They have wanted her to stay poor and uneducated, so they could rob her easier.
P.S. Do you think White Supremacy/racism/greed have anything to do with Africa's tragic history?
Poverty and ignorance are part-and-parcel of Africa and have been since time immemorial.

It's China that's going to rape her limited resources this century.

I hate to see wasted potential and that describes Africa. I would like to see Africa have strong leadership to stand up to China and the other countries that take advantage of them. Africa's tragic history imo has always been about opportunism and the strong taking advantage of the weak.

Y-Tube and all that other social crap - is more then 90% fake, and of extreme low intellectual quality
I am very happy - that my 7 year old daughter doesn't get exposed to this fucked up stuff. The Chinese Weibo already provides more then enough of silly and meaningless "entertainment" and social media crap.

There are enough international, - sincere/professional/informative sources available in China without needing a VPN.

I work and live in China - and no, I don't support dumb radicals like Proud Boys, Lefty&Libs, Antifa-progressives, or any of the corrupted and manipulated mainstream parties.
(X) doubt

Poverty and ignorance are part-and-parcel of Africa and have been since time immemorial.

It's China that's going to rape her limited resources this century.
Poverty and ignorance are part and parcel of the USA too. Why do you bring up China? The Chinese people haven't been nearly as cruel and exploitive to Africans as the Western powers ( White people) have been.

Forum List

Back