Africa is Rising

I hate to see wasted potential and that describes Africa. I would like to see Africa have strong leadership to stand up to China and the other countries that take advantage of them. Africa's tragic history imo has always been about opportunism and the strong taking advantage of the weak.
So, you'd like to see Africa stand up to France and the Western powers who have genocided/enslaved/robbed them? The Chinese have never treated the Africans ugly like the French and the Western powers have. The Chinese have built airports, roads, trains, schools and hospitals in many African countries. The Western powers have just stolen as many natural resources as they could, and not cared about building anything.

The best hope for Africa vanished when the leader of The African Union was blown up by a missile.

I'm sorry that happened, but it did.
Out of a population of 1.3 billion people, you don't think there is anyone else who can lead Africa? LOL! There are many thousands who can and will lead Africa. They just need to get the colonialists foot off their necks. And they are in the process of doing that right now. :rolleyes-41:

So, you'd like to see Africa stand up to France and the Western powers who have genocided/enslaved/robbed them? The Chinese have never treated the Africans ugly like the French and the Western powers have. The Chinese have built airports, roads, trains, schools and hospitals in many African countries. The Western powers have just stolen as many natural resources as they could, and not cared about building anything.

Have you ever seen any concession agreements? Usually they pay for all infrastructure and development on the front end. Once they're in production the Africans would get a percentage of income. Plus, there's the job thing.

Poverty and ignorance are part and parcel of the USA too. Why do you bring up China? The Chinese people haven't been nearly as cruel and exploitive to Africans as the Western powers ( White people) have been.
Yes, poverty and ignorance prevails largely on a 13% demographic of African origin.

By the time China is done with Africa the Western powers will look like pikers.

To all you folks who want to say China is the one robbing Africa, I advise you to Google: The Berlin Conference of 1884-1885. This will tell you how the European powers of the day sliced Africa up like a pie, and colonized the parts they laid claim to. It was the British, French, Portugese, German and Belgium people.
Once they claimed the African countries they wanted, they enslaved the African people to dig out the natural resources for them. Some ( like King Leopold ) were very cruel and heartless toward the Africans. Their greed knew no bounds, and they extracted millions and millions of dollars per year out of Africa. It wasn't until the 1950s and 1960s that the African countries began to free themselves from this enslavement.
Except for France. They have never really let go of their 14 Francophone African countries. And they still don't want to. Talk about modern day slavery----France is still exploiting Africa and her people.
But, I think the time has come. Au revoir, France.

Have you ever seen any concession agreements? Usually they pay for all infrastructure and development on the front end. Once they're in production the Africans would get a percentage of income. Plus, there's the job thing.
Have you seen the living conditions of the African people? A percentage of what? Please don't insult my intelligence.

Out of a population of 1.3 billion people, you don't think there is anyone else who can lead Africa? LOL! There are many thousands who can and will lead Africa. They just need to get the colonialists foot off their necks. And they are in the process of doing that right now. :rolleyes-41:
Don't ask for any food or money when it all goes sideways.

A lot of that "Colonialist foot on the neck" is what's been feeding Africa for decades.

Good luck with your ventures.

Yes, poverty and ignorance prevails largely on a 13% demographic of African origin.

By the time China is done with Africa the Western powers will look like pikers.
I don't think so. Once the gold backed BRICS currency comes into use Africa will be doing just fine. They will do their trading and buying with other BRICS countries and this will help ease their poverty. China is a BRICS country too. :happy-1:

Don't ask for any food or money when it all goes sideways.

A lot of that "Colonialist foot on the neck" is what's been feeding Africa for decades.

Good luck with your ventures.
Is that why so many Africans have been starving? :confused-84:

The Chinese are running rare earth mineral mines in Africa where little African kids are working 60 hours a week in a toxic soup. Western powers just like the Middle Eastern Powers and Asian Powers have all exploited Africa because their leaders are greedy corrupt liars. They all promise a new beginning and then proceed to line their pockets, build their palaces and take their pick of the women. I would like to see that change but I don't see what would bring about that change.

I'm curious as to how much you know about France's relationship with Africa. You don't know much do you? Go read up on the subject a little bit and then come back and talk to me. I'll wait. :45:

You got all that from my posts? Wow. To be honest I can't even be bothered. Keep waiting.

China's "secret weapon" for 3rd world countries is barter trade. - which encompasses around 60% of all trading and business with Africa.
It is the only effective method to cut down the excessive corruption of Africa's elitist's, that is also progressing in the meanwhile arising middle class of African countries. Whilst at the same time still getting infrastructural progress done, as well as progress in fields such as education and health care.

Onto several Negro countries - China has placed "demands", and a tighter control onto the ways it's direct financial assistance is being handled and directed since 2019 - and now are being described by exactly those Negro countries, as being imperialistic and exploiting their countries.
It's a pure political show, of self-interest being put up by those "Negro-elitists" hoping to get additional $ from the US and the West by showing/propagating discontent towards China. Naturally playing out onto the backs of their own population.

The other main form of investment is direct investment by private Chinese companies - making use of the in South-East-Asia known as Bumi- System. A local elitists (plus his family etc.) is appointed GM and hold "income" functions in a JV. The actual running and managing of the company is done by the Chinese staff, in order to guarantee the functioning of a company and thus logically making a profit.

Naturally those Negro-Elitists, that are not holding, or having less Bumi-Income in total, - are attacking/discrediting the Bumi System, as being an imperialistic exploitation scheme.

Last edited:
To all you folks who want to say China is the one robbing Africa, I advise you to Google: The Berlin Conference of 1884-1885. This will tell you how the European powers of the day sliced Africa up like a pie, and colonized the parts they laid claim to. It was the British, French, Portugese, German and Belgium people.
Once they claimed the African countries they wanted, they enslaved the African people to dig out the natural resources for them. Some ( like King Leopold ) were very cruel and heartless toward the Africans. Their greed knew no bounds, and they extracted millions and millions of dollars per year out of Africa. It wasn't until the 1950s and 1960s that the African countries began to free themselves from this enslavement.
Except for France. They have never really let go of their 14 Francophone African countries. And they still don't want to. Talk about modern day slavery----France is still exploiting Africa and her people.
But, I think the time has come. Au revoir, France.
Europeans have genocided and raped Africa for centuries, that is not open for debate it's a fact.

Forum List

Back