Africa is Rising

Negro in Spanish stands for Black, dark and dust - Spanish was we know derives to a larger extend from Latin - IMO it is a linguistic coincidence that the Tuareg word for the river Niger, egereou n-igereouen coincides with the Latin word niger (Black).

The Spanish and Portuguese used the term El Negrillo, for any African tribes people they discovered from then on.

It is a fact that in Portuguese and Spanish literature at the time, the English Moor (Arabs) was El Moro and that of negroid Arabs was El Mahomedano - no one used the term Negro or El Negrillo before the Niger river issue was recognized/discovered by the Spanish/Portuguese.

Negro/El Negrillo, therefore isn't a racist term, but an ethnological term. Black is racist - since it describes/denotes a people simply down to a skin color.

The same explanation applies to the Romans, who termed everyone living north of the Limes wall to be Germanic. So is Germanic a racist Roman term? or simply an ethnological term? applying to a vast group of people sharing the same socio-culture? I would say it was clearly an ethnological term and had absolutely nothing to do with racism.

The way people of different races and ethnicities are treating each other, e.g. subjecting another ethnicity simply due to it's skin color towards e.g. RACIAL SEGREGATION is termed RACISM.
Since there is no RACIAL SEGREGATION in the USA anymore since the 60'ies - Political or Racism by law doesn't exist in the USA.

However a Negro calling an European-American or e.g. an Irish-American simply a "White" - that is plain RACISM.
And a Negro calling an American, e.g. an Algerian-American a "Black" simply because he derives from the Continent Africa - that is plain RACISM and stupidity.

Negros calling themselves "Blacks" - is just plain stupid and shows their ignorance towards colonial history.
Didn't read the rest of your nonsense since you agreed with me

Negro isn't a racist term, but an ethnological term. Black is racist - since it describes/denotes a people simply down to a skin color.

The way people of different races and ethnicities are treating each other, e.g. subjecting another ethnicity simply due to it's skin color towards e.g. RACIAL SEGREGATION is termed RACISM.
Since there is no RACIAL SEGREGATION in the USA anymore since the 60'ies - Political or Racism by law doesn't exist in the USA.
However a Negro calling an European-American or e.g. an Irish-American simply a "White" - that is plain RACISM.
And a Negro calling an African-American, e.g. an Algerian-American a "Black" - that is plain RACISM

Negros calling themselves "Blacks" - is just plain stupid and shows their ignorance towards colonial history.
Like how you all call all white people white and treat them all as privileged?

Stfu

Didn't read the rest of your nonsense since you agreed with me
Since you refer to my post as "nonsense" - what makes you believe that I agree with you?

Also in regards to your on-following post: Like how you all call all white people white and treat them all as privileged?

I NEVER refer to people as White, Black or e.g. Yellow (that's absolutely racist) - so, What the Fuck are YOU blabbering about?

You are and always will be an uneducated racist. You don't even know where the word Negro derives from (and it has absolutely nothing to to with slavery).
Niger, African nation, named for the river Niger, mentioned by that name 1520s (Leo Africanus), probably an alteration (by influence of Latin "niger", meaning "black"or "dark")
Nigeria, The country’s naming history dates to 1879 when the United African Company (UAC) was formed, and used it to control the lower areas of the river Niger. aka Niger Delta - and was known as the Royal Niger Protectorate - before later being termed Nigeria.

As such any new tribe discovered in Africa, who's people shared the same physical and socio-cultural attributes - was termed a NEGRO by the Spanish and Portuguese.

The ones who introduced "Blacks" were the on following colonial powers such as England, Holland and Germany aka Schwarze, by the latter two.
"Black" was introduced and used by the British colonialists, for dark skinned people and derives from OLD English.

A radical racist US Negro association found BLACK to me more appropriate then being called Negros - factually being a great joke, taking into account that these Negro racist (Black Panther) made use of a former racist Colonial designation, to replace the non-racist, but simply ethnological term Negro people.

BTW - only a low or non-educated person gets his primary knowledge from the internet. Because he/she is too dumb and ignorant to read upon books and records, that fit into a respective timeline (due to having been written in e.g. 1495 or 1520'ies or in 1715)

Is there a country called White? - shows how dumb you really are. Now go and play Lego

View attachment 843170
Krushka, you are embarrassing yourself. Why don't you just admit you are wrong about the word Negro? Don't double down on your ignorance and bigotry. Please. Thank you.

Eh.

They would be better off today if they had remained politically parts of Britain and France.
No. They need to separate from their former colonizers. All the colonizers did was steal their natural resources and treat them like slaves.

Internet - Abraham Lincoln? :cuckoo: - again you only proof as to how dumb you are.

The fact that IM2 - confirmed this with a "brilliant" emoji - shows how dumb the two of you are.
Anyone with half a brain would know that quote is a joke. There was no internet during Abraham Lincoln's lifetime. That's the punchline of the joke.
Oh Kruska. I'm starting to worry about you. :rolleyes:

Negro isn't a racist term, but an ethnological term. Black is racist - since it describes/denotes a people simply down to a skin color.

And a Negro calling an African-American, e.g. an Algerian-American a "Black" - that is plain RACISM

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Negro in Spanish stands for Black, dark and dust - Spanish was we know derives to a larger extend from Latin - IMO it is a linguistic coincidence that the Tuareg word for the river Niger, egereou n-igereouen coincides with the Latin word niger (Black).

The Spanish and Portuguese used the term El Negrillo, for any African tribes people they discovered from then on.

It is a fact that in Portuguese and Spanish literature at the time, the English Moor (Arabs) was El Moro and that of negroid Arabs was El Mahomedano - no one used the term Negro or El Negrillo before the Niger river issue was recognized/discovered by the Spanish/Portuguese.

Negro/El Negrillo, therefore isn't a racist term, but an ethnological term. Black is racist - since it describes/denotes a people simply down to a skin color.

The same explanation applies to the Romans, who termed everyone living north of the Limes wall to be Germanic. So is Germanic a racist Roman term? or simply an ethnological term? applying to a vast group of people sharing the same socio-culture? I would say it was clearly an ethnological term and had absolutely nothing to do with racism.

And a Negro calling an American, e.g. an Algerian-American a "Black" simply because he derives from the Continent Africa - that is plain RACISM and stupidity.

Kruska, don't try to make yourself look like an intellectual when you obviously are not. I'm sure everyone who reads your jibberish knows just how pathetic you sound---same as me.
I am going to put you on ignore for a while. I don't want to read anymore of your nonsense. Have a nice day. :bye1:

Krushka, you are embarrassing yourself. Why don't you just admit you are wrong about the word Negro? Don't double down on your ignorance and bigotry. Please. Thank you.
I am absolutely not wrong about the term NEGRO - if a latent racist like you want's to degrade people towards being identified solely due to their skin color - aka wanting to be called BLACKS - then only you and those that support racism got a problem.

And: "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you can never know if they are genuine"---Abraham Lincoln. just proves how ignorant and stupid you really are.

No go and live with your inherent racist believes or play Lego.

Lego.jpg

I could say the same thing about Europeans. But, I believe Africa is on the cusp of a brand new day. I believe they are tired of colonialism and being exploited.
So are they gonna rise up and kill everybody then inhabit what other men built then starve to death because they

killed or ran off all the farmers? China has its hooks into Africa. They don't even care about their own people, they

damn sure ain't gonna care about Africans.

iu

Last edited:
So are they gonna rise up and kill everybody then inhabit what other men built then starve to death because they

killed or ran off all the farmers? China has its hooks into Africa. They don't even care about their own people, they

damn sure ain't gonna care about Africans.

iu
Well, we know for sure the Europeans didn't care about the Africans. They still don't. All they did was colonize/enslave/rob them for centuries, and then around and call their countries sh**holes.

It appears this thread has went as far as it can go. All I'm seeing is racists/trolls/xenophobes posting here. After a while it's no fun to talk to them. So, I'll be saying kwaheri. (That's goodbye in Swahili) ;):bye1:

The stories of Zimbabwe and South Africa are still being written. I beleive they will be OK in the end. Once Africa becomes united, instead of seeing themselves as 54 different countries they will be unstoppable. The West wants them to stay divided, so they can exploit them easier.

How many millions have to die before your bloodlust is sated?

Forum List

Back