Africa is Rising

They are enslaved aren't they? Yeah, China wouldn't do that in Africa, eh? Don't be obtuse.
Xinjiang is home to the Uyghurs, a predominantly Muslim Turkic ethnic group whose culture and language are different from China's majority Han population. The Chinese government has long repressed Uyghurs and in recent years committed crimes against humanity in Xinjiang.Feb 1, 2024
Human Rights Watch | Defending Human Rights Worldwide › 2024/02/01
China: Carmakers Implicated in Uyghur Forced Labor - Human Rights Watch

Xinjiang is home to the Uyghurs, a predominantly Muslim Turkic ethnic group whose culture and language are different from China's majority Han population. The Chinese government has long repressed Uyghurs and in recent years committed crimes against humanity in Xinjiang.Feb 1, 2024
Thanks for posting an article that supports my post. Now, are you willing to admit that if they do it to the Uyghurs, they won't hesitate to do the same in Africa. SMH. Do you need a picture?

France spent more on her African colonies then she ever got out of them
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Please. France was taking Niger's uranium and paying them pennies on the dollar for it. After the coup Niger raised the price to what it should have been. France heats and lights their homes with the uranium they get from France.
So, I guess they will be feeling the pinch.

The Chinese haven't suppressed the Uyghurs nearly as bad as the Europeans suppressed the Africans in their own countries. Actually, they did more than suppress them. They enslaved and genocided them.

The stories of Zimbabwe and South Africa are still being written. I beleive they will be OK in the end. Once Africa becomes united, instead of seeing themselves as 54 different countries they will be unstoppable. The West wants them to stay divided, so they can exploit them easier.
At the rate they are going, both will be living in the seventeenth century by the end of the twenty-first century. Both countries were left with a working infrastructure that they are destroying as fast as they can. Public corruption has reached level unheard of under the "colonial" governments. Africa will never unite unless one tribe manages to either conquer all the others or exterminate them.

I hear there is a big oil pipeline being built from Nigeria to Europe. It has to travel thru Niger, and was scheduled to be completed by the end of this year. Since power in Niger has shifted from President Bazoum (puppet) to the coup leaders, the pipeline is being delayed.
Because they didn't ask the people or coup leaders of Niger if they could put a pipeline thru their country. The oil companies have already invested millions and millions of dollars in this project.
If I ruled Niger I would make those oil companies pay thru the nose to run their pipeline thru my country.
Then Niger will get nothing, the pipeline will simply be rerouted through a more friendly country.

At the rate they are going, both will be living in the seventeenth century by the end of the twenty-first century. Both countries were left with a working infrastructure that they are destroying as fast as they can. Public corruption has reached level unheard of under the "colonial" governments. Africa will never unite unless one tribe manages to either conquer all the others or exterminate them.
Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger have already united.

Then Niger will get nothing, the pipeline will simply be rerouted through a more friendly country.
Aint no other friendly countries around. LOL! It's Niger or NOTHING! Look at the map. All the countries surrounding Niger are in revolt against the Western powers.

Africa is going to be just fine. It's only a matter of time before they become a world power. 😁

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Please. France was taking Niger's uranium and paying them pennies on the dollar for it. After the coup Niger raised the price to what it should have been. France heats and lights their homes with the uranium they get from France.
So, I guess they will be feeling the pinch.

There are plenty of other sources for uranium.

Three tiny countries out of over fifty. And all three are military dictatorships like Uganda was.
And we all know how that one turned out. Somalia is another African success story, eh? Africa's nations can't even feed themselves without spoon feeding from the outside world. Some folks live in fantasyland.

Asante Gold: UK to loan back Ghana's looted 'crown jewels'​

Many years ago I worked with a lady who was from India. She told me that most of the jewels in the Queen of England's crown were STOLEN from India.
I didn't know they had STOLEN stuff from Ghana also.

Forum List

Back