Africa poised to declare continental emergency over Monkey Pox

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

The type of mpox (Monkeypox) spreading in the east of the DRC – particularly among sex workers and other adults – and into some of the neighboring countries is a subtype called Clade Ib. This is a new type of mpox that has kept scientists on their toes – discovering new information that is both good and bad. It’s harder for diagnostic tests to pick it up because of a genetic change in the virus, says Hutson of the U.S. CDC.

I can't help but notice that Africa always seems to find the "I wonder what happens when you fuck it?" diseases of the animal kingdom.

Tell them to call their China buddies for help.

Oh, and tell them to quit banging dudes in the ass. ;)

One has to have visible open blisters to pass this on to others...
think about that....
Hell on earth....

The type of mpox (Monkeypox) spreading in the east of the DRC – particularly among sex workers and other adults – and into some of the neighboring countries is a subtype called Clade Ib. This is a new type of mpox that has kept scientists on their toes –

Just a "normal "type of mutation , almost always with reduced virulence but faster transmission .

If you are not a sexual pervert you will never catch it and in the UK the mortality rate is 0.5% .

Perhaps a potential threat among homosexuals and bisexuals but what has that got to do with decent people ?

Monkey pox .. wasn't that the virus in the United States spread primarily by those who enjoyed looking at a man's hairy ass and saying, "Oh yeah .. I've got to have that?"

The type of mpox (Monkeypox) spreading in the east of the DRC – particularly among sex workers and other adults – and into some of the neighboring countries is a subtype called Clade Ib. This is a new type of mpox that has kept scientists on their toes – discovering new information that is both good and bad. It’s harder for diagnostic tests to pick it up because of a genetic change in the virus, says Hutson of the U.S. CDC.

I can't help but notice that Africa always seems to find the "I wonder what happens when you fuck it?" diseases of the animal kingdom.

Tell them to call their China buddies for help.

Oh, and tell them to quit banging dudes in the ass. ;)

Not too much of a stretch to see the WHO declaring a worldwide lockdown for health reasons. Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah, it was four years ago in another election year.

Not too much of a stretch to see the WHO declaring a worldwide lockdown for health reasons. Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah, it was four years ago in another election year.
Well at least it would keep men from punking other men in the ass. ;)

But hey, gay bathhouses would be considered "essential".

Well at least it would keep men from punking other men in the ass. ;)

But hey, gay bathhouses would be considered "essential".
Church .. hell no .. too dangerous ..

Gay Bath Houses, Liquor stores, Marijuana dispensaries, and high-level politicians demonstrating the opposite that tell their sheeple not to do. Essential!

Forum List

Back