Africa the Cesspool of the World

First hand account from another white guy.

Count C. Volney, a distinguished French scholar who visited Egypt in the late 1700's, wrote with astonishment “...when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. Beholding that head typically Negro in all its features...” He later added “...the Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans.”

It wont do any good because there is nothing in the post that shows a white boy that was an ancient Egyptian. Thats why I am asking you to post it for the world to see. Can you do that?

I'm still waiting for your evidence of the pure black master race that spread civilization throughout the world.

After you show me one white guy Egyptian verified via DNA like I showed you 2 Black guys. Just one is all I have asked for. Why are you still stalling? :lol:
the White Greeks dominated and conquered your so called great African Egyptians .

I'm still waiting for your evidence of the pure black master race that spread civilization throughout the world.

After you show me one white guy Egyptian verified via DNA like I showed you 2 Black guys. Just one is all I have asked for. Why are you still stalling? :lol:
the White Greeks dominated and conquered your so called great African Egyptians .

Thats what violent, war loving savages do. Thanks for admitting the Egyptians were Black people.

Thats what violent, war loving savages do. Thanks for admitting the Egyptians were Black people.
the Egyptians dominated ,conquered, waged war, and enslaved nearly every country in their part of the world......until a superior white empire brought them to their knees.:eusa_whistle:

sorry dumb shit the Greeks are not and were not white.

[ame=http://youtu.be/0T7_pSJWw6o]Greeks Are NOT White - YouTube[/ame]

why is it only racists assholes cannot or will not admit they don't know shit about history! if they did, they'd know that western culture and white culture are not the same.

the Egyptians dominated ,conquered, waged war, and enslaved nearly every country in their part of the world......until a superior white empire brought them to their knees.:eusa_whistle:

Superior only at war. Thats why their civilization crumbled and was forgotten until the Black Moors brought it back to bring Europe out of the dark ages. West Eurasia was an intellectual waste land. BTW it was the Hyskos that first invaded Egypt not white people.

That Egyptians dominated adjacent lands for periods of time and were capable of feats of architecture and engineering proves that they could not have been closely related sub-Saharans. Doubtless, there were some sub-Saharan slaves and a Nubian presence (Saharan), but by-and-large, they were a people of Mediterranean and Asiatic stock.

No scholars take the Afrocentrism propagated by the likes of the Rev. Sharpton and Asc seriously.

"White folks was [sic] in caves while we were building empires…. We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and those Greek homos ever got around to it.":badgrin:

after you show me one white guy egyptian verified via dna like i showed you 2 black guys. Just one is all i have asked for. Why are you still stalling? :lol:
the white greeks dominated and conquered your so called great african egyptians .
sorry dumb shit the greeks are not and were not white.

[ame=http://youtu.be/0t7_psjww6o]greeks are not white - youtube[/ame]

why is it only racists assholes cannot or will not admit they don't know shit about history! If they did, they'd know that western culture and white culture are not the same.
the greek statues carved during that time put the lie to your bullshit !!

Attachments

• $thCAP207KQ.jpg
    $thCAP207KQ.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 36
the white greeks dominated and conquered your so called great african egyptians .

why is it only racists assholes cannot or will not admit they don't know shit about history! If they did, they'd know that western culture and white culture are not the same.
false they just showcase your ignorance.

here's an extreme BullShit site you might enjoy
Aryan(Nordic Alpine) Aliens: Greeks

Nordic Aliens and other Pro White Imformation

Last edited:

That doesnt look like a white guy to me.

You guys can argue forever about what race was the the smartest.

But there is no argument about who's the smartest today and it ain't the niggy's

You guys can argue forever about what race was the the smartest.

But there is no argument about who's the smartest today and it ain't the niggy's

You dont seem intelligent enough to figure out no one is arguing about who is the smartest. We are simply talking about what the African continent has brought you.

The big picture:

There are more black children aborted, adopted, born out of wedlock with stds and drug dependent then any other races and if they make it past that they have the highest rates of school dropouts, being murder or being in prison

The big picture:

There are more black children aborted, adopted, born out of wedlock with stds and drug dependent then any other races and if they make it past that they have the highest rates of school dropouts, being murder or being in prison

Yet we still survive and persist and move on. We still outperform you where ever we have a level playing field. Dont worry about us. Worry about the fact you wont be around much longer. The original man will always be here. I know that angers you but you have to learn to deal with that.

Forum List

Back