African-American GIs of WWII: Fighting for democracy abroad and at home

we all already know what happened
and the racism they experienced
the Tuskegee airman being the most famous American warriors
but i know the white man probably won it on your backs( eyes rollin)

View attachment 264264
View attachment 264262

View attachment 264265

Those black soldiers made the sacrifice so that Kap could use his right as an American to protest.

Well yes, but he didn't have to be an ass and insult their sacrifices at the same time. That boy ain't kneeling before any National Anthem at any games now. Fuck him. He was 3rd rate anyways.

What Kap did had nothing to do with what soldiers fight for

Our soldiers do not fight for the rights of cops to shoot blacks with impunity

Who in the fuck said I don't like the National Anthem or the Constitution? You pulled that stupid shit out of your ass. No I volunteered as many black men have before and after me.

You said you were supporting Kap, no? He kneeled because he doesn't like the National Anthem. Did you not know that?

Damn right I support Kap and he wasn't kneeling because he doesn't like and respect the National Anthem that is the right wing, racist lie that has been put out.

Am I not to take a man at his word?

Where did he claim to not like the national anthem?

This is on the flag, I'll find the anthem thing in a minute.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.
— Colin Kaepernick, former San Francisco 49ers quarterback, Aug. 26, 2016"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...-quotes/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a649da2eaaf2

I wonder how "oppressed" he feels now? :auiqs.jpg:

Dumb motherfucker he is.
He was willing to give up his career for a cause he believed in
Very few millionaires are willing to do the same

You said you were supporting Kap, no? He kneeled because he doesn't like the National Anthem. Did you not know that?

Damn right I support Kap and he wasn't kneeling because he doesn't like and respect the National Anthem that is the right wing, racist lie that has been put out.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...-quotes/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a649da2eaaf2

Dumb motherfucker he is.
He was willing to give up his career for a cause he believed in
Very few millionaires are willing to do the same

Too bad his cause was hating on the National Anthem and shit. He's derp.

Until the 21st century, the contributions of African-American soldiers in World War II barely registered in America’s collective memory of that war.

The “tan soldiers,” as the black press affectionately called them, were also for the most part left out of the triumphant narrative of America’s “Greatest Generation.” In order to tell their story of helping defeat Nazi Germany in my 2010 book, “Breath of Freedom,” I had to conduct research in more than 40 different archives in the U.S. and Germany.

At a time when we are celebrating the 75th Anniversary of D Day, we can not forgot that many of America's black soldiers who served in that event and WWII as a whole are being left out of those celebrations.

Think of how they must have felt when they were fighting for someone else's liberation and freedom while they were being denied those precious gifts at home.
Most blacks in America have nothing to do with Africa.

Absolutely nothing.

Lol...."African" American.

You people still sticking with that shit?

yep ! the democrats have a long history of mistreating blacks !

Why lie? Unless your head is so far up your ass you know that the Democratic Party, beginning with Truman/s integration with our military, followed by LBJ's Civil Rights Act, Affirmative Action and recent effort to provide gay and lesbian citizens the right to marry (but not to have their wedding cake made, or their flag posted in US Embassy's - all the result of the new attacks on blacks, gays and women, gay and straight, Muslims, Mexican and Central Americans by the Republican Party).
dems supported slavery ! dems enforced jim crow ! and the majority of dems in congress were against the civil rights act !
The south supported slavery
The south enforced Jim Crow both Democrats and Republicans

A Democrat signed the civil rights act
/——/ You forgot this part. DemocRATs filibustered the CRA and VRA led by Al Gore Sr. Republicans broke the stalemate to get them passed.

…...and who led the charge in that filibuster? Strom Thurmond, that great Republican Senator from SC.
/——/
On this day in 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

In his speech, Senator Dirksen called on the Democrats to end their filibuster and accept racial equality.

Until the 21st century, the contributions of African-American soldiers in World War II barely registered in America’s collective memory of that war.

The “tan soldiers,” as the black press affectionately called them, were also for the most part left out of the triumphant narrative of America’s “Greatest Generation.” In order to tell their story of helping defeat Nazi Germany in my 2010 book, “Breath of Freedom,” I had to conduct research in more than 40 different archives in the U.S. and Germany.

At a time when we are celebrating the 75th Anniversary of D Day, we can not forgot that many of America's black soldiers who served in that event and WWII as a whole are being left out of those celebrations.

Think of how they must have felt when they were fighting for someone else's liberation and freedom while they were being denied those precious gifts at home.

Why lie? Unless your head is so far up your ass you know that the Democratic Party, beginning with Truman/s integration with our military, followed by LBJ's Civil Rights Act, Affirmative Action and recent effort to provide gay and lesbian citizens the right to marry (but not to have their wedding cake made, or their flag posted in US Embassy's - all the result of the new attacks on blacks, gays and women, gay and straight, Muslims, Mexican and Central Americans by the Republican Party).
dems supported slavery ! dems enforced jim crow ! and the majority of dems in congress were against the civil rights act !
/——/ This is when democRATs chime in that all the Republicans who freed the slaves became democRATs over night. Wait for it.

Funny how the philosophies of 1950 Democrats are the same as 2019 Republicans.
/——-/ They aren’t any where near the same you liar.

Kap also wore police/pig socks and Che Guevara shirts. He is an American Hating POS. I am glad he is out of the league for years now, and also IRRELEVANT. He can keep his Radical, Muslim anti American girlfriend too, who filled his head with all this misguided, idiotic hate.

Indeed, but Kap is still a douchebag for doing it.
kap hes a loser ,a failure, and a cop out
the oppressed millionaire ball player of the national felon league :21:

View attachment 264279
big nike contract for the useful idiot masses
worse than the leftwing activist fags
View attachment 264278
Kap fought for what he believed in

Cost him his career
Rightly so. Shitting on our country isnt a smart business move.

How did he shit on his country?

You stupid fuck, he shat on all the black American soldiers' sacrifices you were talking about in the OP. If you can't see that, you're a fucking retard. We sang The National Anthem in church on Sunday, how ya like that, hmm? Are you proud to be an American, or are you a piece of shit, which is it?

View attachment 264519
Did you discuss that black lives matter?

How did he shit on his country?

You stupid fuck, he shat on all the black American soldiers' sacrifices you were talking about in the OP.

The only stupid fucks are ass clown fools like you who are in denial.

If you can't see that, you're a fucking retard. We sang The National Anthem in church on Sunday, how ya like that, hmm?

Explain it to me shit for brains, racist paraded around carrying the American flag when they were terrorizing, brutalizing and lynching folks never heard any of you racist cocksuckers whine about they were disrespecting the flag doing that.

Are you proud to be an American, or are you a piece of shit, which is it?
]

I am a disabled veteran I am pretty damn sure that speaks for itself, assholes like you are only proud to be an American when white folks have the upper hand on everyone else.

If you don't like the National Anthem and the Constitution and America, what the fuck were you doing in the military? Were you drafted?

Who in the fuck said I don't like the National Anthem or the Constitution? You pulled that stupid shit out of your ass. No I volunteered as many black men have before and after me.

You said you were supporting Kap, no? He kneeled because he doesn't like the National Anthem. Did you not know that? Something some leftist prof misinterpreted and filled his head with about the 4th verse that nobody ever sings. But he went full retard and lost his job.
When did Kap ever say he hated the national anthem?

He protested black lives matter

Dumb motherfucker he is.

A: Dumbass is half white.

B: He had a decent football job until he fucking blew it.

C: Wtf is he gonna do now? Does he have any job skills? Can he frame a house? What?!

Here it is on the anthem with him. I'm telling you some leftist prof fucked him with this, probably a black one.

Is the National Anthem Racist?

He said he is not going to stand up to show pride, he didn't say he doesn't like the flag. Big fucking difference.

The man is worth 20 million dollars, I am pretty sure he will be fine. He doesn't need to frame a house, he pays folks to frame houses for him.

/——/ You forgot this part. DemocRATs filibustered the CRA and VRA led by Al Gore Sr. Republicans broke the stalemate to get them passed.

…...and who led the charge in that filibuster? Strom Thurmond, that great Republican Senator from SC.
/——/
On this day in 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

In his speech, Senator Dirksen called on the Democrats to end their filibuster and accept racial equality.
Amazing how Byrd transformed from ex klansman to a respected defender of civil rights
When he died, he was honored by the NAACP

When are they going to stop whining about the contributions of Black American Soldiers? Yeah we remember and we also remember that FDR placed other American citizens behind barbed wire based on their race.

Yep and those other folks were paid reparations for being put behind that barb wire.

/——/ This is when democRATs chime in that all the Republicans who freed the slaves became democRATs over night. Wait for it.

The hell it ain't liar, folks like you prove it everyday.

Kap also wore police/pig socks and Che Guevara shirts. He is an American Hating POS. I am glad he is out of the league for years now, and also IRRELEVANT. He can keep his Radical, Muslim anti American girlfriend too, who filled his head with all this misguided, idiotic hate.

He isn't that irrelevant, folks like you are still talking about him.

You are absolutely correct. We need to keep him relevant in order to not make that MISTAKE again.

However, politically, socially, and otherwise he is irrelevant, and OBAMA guaranteed we will not have another Black President for decades.

You are absolutely correct. We need to keep him relevant in order to not make that MISTAKE again.

However, politically, socially, and otherwise he is irrelevant, and OBAMA guaranteed we will not have another Black President for decades.
Dont be surprised if Kamala Harris or Corey Booker become President

You will probably have to wait a hundred years before a black republican becomes president

The hell it ain't liar, folks like you prove it everyday.
/—-/ Prove your slander.

/——/

Amazing how Byrd transformed from ex klansman to a respected defender of civil rights
/——/ A racist democRAT never changes his stripes.

/——/

/——/ A racist democRAT never changes his stripes.
Byrd was respected by the NAACP when he died

Republicans are still not respected

They went because they felt it was their duty, and by doing so did get the respect that they have. If it was not for the Bros driving the "Red Express" and the trucks they drove. They died delivering the food, fuel, ammo to the front. They called their unit the "Big Red One". The press only shows the Red Tails fighter group but the real winners were the enlisted Guys who drove the truck. They did have front line troops and they were a bunck of bad asses real killers and heart breakers.

Forum List

Back