African-American GIs of WWII: Fighting for democracy abroad and at home

yep ! the democrats have a long history of mistreating blacks !

Why lie? Unless your head is so far up your ass you know that the Democratic Party, beginning with Truman/s integration with our military, followed by LBJ's Civil Rights Act, Affirmative Action and recent effort to provide gay and lesbian citizens the right to marry (but not to have their wedding cake made, or their flag posted in US Embassy's - all the result of the new attacks on blacks, gays and women, gay and straight, Muslims, Mexican and Central Americans by the Republican Party).
dems supported slavery ! dems enforced jim crow ! and the majority of dems in congress were against the civil rights act !
The south supported slavery
The south enforced Jim Crow both Democrats and Republicans

A Democrat signed the civil rights act
/——/ You forgot this part. DemocRATs filibustered the CRA and VRA led by Al Gore Sr. Republicans broke the stalemate to get them passed.

…...and who led the charge in that filibuster? Strom Thurmond, that great Republican Senator from SC.
Strom Thurmond was the only dem to switch over to the republican party at that time .....there me have been a couple of other racist dems that switched over with him but the vast majority of the racists stayed in the communist dem party .

dems supported slavery ! dems enforced jim crow ! and the majority of dems in congress were against the civil rights act !

/——/ You forgot this part. DemocRATs filibustered the CRA and VRA led by Al Gore Sr. Republicans broke the stalemate to get them passed.

…...and who led the charge in that filibuster? Strom Thurmond, that great Republican Senator from SC.
/——/
On this day in 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

In his speech, Senator Dirksen called on the Democrats to end their filibuster and accept racial equality.
Amazing how Byrd transformed from ex klansman to a respected defender of civil rights
When he died, he was honored by the NAACP

/——/
On this day in 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

In his speech, Senator Dirksen called on the Democrats to end their filibuster and accept racial equality.
Amazing how Byrd transformed from ex klansman to a respected defender of civil rights
/——/ A racist democRAT never changes his stripes.
Byrd was respected by the NAACP when he died

Republicans are still not respected
fuck the hate mongering money grubbing naacp ! the fact that they honored on ex clansman ought to tell you something !they care about money ! bird cowtowed to them so he is a good whitey ! meanwhile you party tries to railroad a 16 yr old kid wearing a trump hat !

He isn't that irrelevant, folks like you are still talking about him.

You are absolutely correct. We need to keep him relevant in order to not make that MISTAKE again.

However, politically, socially, and otherwise he is irrelevant, and OBAMA guaranteed we will not have another Black President for decades.

That is what the racist are hoping for.

Only a RACIST would assume it was because of his race and skin color that people didn't like him. It was really because of his terrible policies, politics, and anti American rhetoric like "You didn't build that!".

Thank you for confirming how big of a racist you really are.

The only racists are idiots like you, just the dumbass statement you made that America wouldn't see another black president because of Pres. Obama. How many sorry ass white presidents have we had, didn't stop you from voting for another white man. Pres. Obama inherited a economy that was trash, unemployment rate that was trash. Now today Trump is patting himself on the back for work he didn't do, it was work by the black president that racist ass clowns like you don't want to give credit to. So explain why another black man won't be elected again.

Obama poisoned the well. I would rather had a real black American president.

He was a REAL black American president.

I was liking Herman Cain, but they kneecapped him early on because they knew people liked him.
That is no surprise of course you don't want a REAL black man, you want a bootlicking Tom. Cain stepped on his own dick by slinging it around.

Obama was a half-white, Muslim/Communist piece of shit that should probably hang for the treason he committed. You know like, trading 5 terrorist leaders in exchange for a traitor? That right there is treason, son.

I guess he wasn't your BOY, he didn't bow down like Cain and Carson do.

I'd vote for Medea over Obama, you bet your ass Tyler Perry would make a better president.

Hell anything would be an upgrade to what we have now.

I know real American when I see it, and Obama is not it. I bet he don't even know what grits are n shit.

What makes you the authority on what or who a REAL American is?

How did he shit on his country?

You stupid fuck, he shat on all the black American soldiers' sacrifices you were talking about in the OP.

The only stupid fucks are ass clown fools like you who are in denial.

If you can't see that, you're a fucking retard. We sang The National Anthem in church on Sunday, how ya like that, hmm?

Explain it to me shit for brains, racist paraded around carrying the American flag when they were terrorizing, brutalizing and lynching folks never heard any of you racist cocksuckers whine about they were disrespecting the flag doing that.

Are you proud to be an American, or are you a piece of shit, which is it?
]

I am a disabled veteran I am pretty damn sure that speaks for itself, assholes like you are only proud to be an American when white folks have the upper hand on everyone else.

I'm proud to be an American because I am one, so are naturalized citizens that jumped through all the hoops. What's your lame excuse, bitch?
I'm American by birth and Southern by the grace of God.
I am the cracker.
When they talk about "the crackers", that's me.
My white friends call me cracker, and my black friends call me cracker. Know why? I'm a cracker.

Cracker proud too, boy. I can skin a gator, snake, deer, rabbit, hog, clean fish, IDGAF.

We gonn' shoot summin and have some dinner 'round heanh. I'll make it happen.

What do you want a fucking trophy, Kap is a proud American as well and he was using a right that is afforded ALL Americans. The right to PROTEST and if racist like you don't like it, TOUGH FUCKING SHIT.
We used our right to protest too, which cost his his job. America haters lost while the patriots won.

Really what did you win and who were these so called Patriots, the folks who always piggy back off of other folks accomplishments.

He isn't that irrelevant, folks like you are still talking about him.

You are absolutely correct. We need to keep him relevant in order to not make that MISTAKE again.

However, politically, socially, and otherwise he is irrelevant, and OBAMA guaranteed we will not have another Black President for decades.

That is what the racist are hoping for.

Only a RACIST would assume it was because of his race and skin color that people didn't like him. It was really because of his terrible policies, politics, and anti American rhetoric like "You didn't build that!".

Thank you for confirming how big of a racist you really are.

The only racists are idiots like you, just the dumbass statement you made that America wouldn't see another black president because of Pres. Obama. How many sorry ass white presidents have we had, didn't stop you from voting for another white man. Pres. Obama inherited a economy that was trash, unemployment rate that was trash. Now today Trump is patting himself on the back for work he didn't do, it was work by the black president that racist ass clowns like you don't want to give credit to. So explain why another black man won't be elected again.

R U serious? I give Obama full credit for "Cash 4 Clunkers" that took all the affordable used cars off the road and sold them to China to be possibly be hurled back at us in the form of high-velocity shells, you stupid fuck! Obama never did 1 day of work in his life, if you hadn't alluded he had, I wouldn't have known you were a super-retard. Now I do.

Obama has never done 1 day of work in his life, ever. He is a piece of shit, bitch.

Ask him! Retard, write that POS and ask him, and I'm gonna laugh.

Ladies and gentlemen this is a prime example of the Internet Tough Guy.

Think of how they must have felt when they were fighting for someone else's liberation and freedom while they were being denied those precious gifts at home.
Dude. They were fighting because war had been declared on the US. Not much of a fuck had been given for other people's liberation and freedom up until then.

Dude they were fighting to free people from a brutal regime and basic human rights, many of which they were denied in the US.

Why lie? Unless your head is so far up your ass you know that the Democratic Party, beginning with Truman/s integration with our military, followed by LBJ's Civil Rights Act, Affirmative Action and recent effort to provide gay and lesbian citizens the right to marry (but not to have their wedding cake made, or their flag posted in US Embassy's - all the result of the new attacks on blacks, gays and women, gay and straight, Muslims, Mexican and Central Americans by the Republican Party).

Strom Thurmond was the only dem to switch over to the republican party at that time .....there me have been a couple of other racist dems that switched over with him but the vast majority of the racists stayed in the communist dem party .

Uh no, by the 80s those who were left were Republicans.

/——/

/——/

fuck the hate mongering money grubbing naacp ! the fact that they honored on ex clansman ought to tell you something !they care about money ! bird cowtowed to them so he is a good whitey ! meanwhile you party tries to railroad a 16 yr old kid wearing a trump hat !

MAWA.

Qualified, intelligent, educated Blacks were welcomed during WWII. Back then, the concept was to win, not to be sensitive to significant differences in IQ and looks. Would you hire an incompetent idiot who can't read traffic signs drive you to the airport?

Qualified, intelligent, educated Blacks were welcomed during WWII. Back then, the concept was to win, not to be sensitive to significant differences in IQ and looks. Would you hire an incompetent idiot who can't read traffic signs drive you to the airport?

Are you fucking kidding me, you can't make this shit up folks.

/——/

/——/

MAWA.
/——/ Make America Whiney Again. Why would we want that?

/——/ By the 1980s the old guard racist democRATs were dead or feeble. The next generation became Republicans.

Lincoln had a great idea. Emancipate the Negroes so they can be used for cannon fodder. Worked for the Union.

Too bad Roosevelt didn't do the same thing. Instead he make them truck drivers while the White boys did the combat work.

/——/

MAWA.

No that's not what you want.

/——/ By the 1980s the old guard racist democRATs were dead or feeble. The next generation became Republicans.

I agree the new generation of racist.

Politicians didn’t have to switch

The voters switched to Republican

/——/ And yet another baseless charge out of your pie hole

/——/

MAWA.

/——/ Then why post it?

/——/ And yet another baseless charge out of your pie hole

We see it everyday.

MAWA.

/——/ Then why post it?

Oh you definitely want to MAWA.

Forum List

Back